• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This toddler thinks that is his grandfather road - Guess FT or not

fookingyoux

Alfrescian
Loyal
FT child? guess the race?:biggrin:

A toddler narrowly avoided being hit by two vehicles after dashing across a road last Friday night.
That was the scene captured in a clip uploaded on streetdirectory.com’s Facebook page on Tuesday.
The one-minute video has since gone viral, garnering more than 5,000 shares as of Wednesday morning.
The incident occurred at 8:51pm on 2 May, according to the video’s time stamp, and is believed by many viewers to have happened at Bedok North Road within a school zone.
In the video, the driver who recorded the incident shouts when he sees the young boy dash across the road. He slams the brakes then honks repeatedly.

http://youtu.be/vHuLmGcSIl4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHuLmGcSIl4
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vHuLmGcSIl4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The toddler should do it again at a busy junction with cement trucks moving at high speeds. :cool:

These Ah Nehs love to let their brats 'express themselves' in public spaces, and especially in libraries. Those little rowdy fucks.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the driver knew it was an ah neh, he would have stepped on the accelerator instead of the brake

8Vp4i6E.gif

EgosV9h.gif

Xsggoje.gif

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah school zone area how come people drive so fast one har?

In world crass angmo countries can only crawl at 30km per hour!!

Sarong is ah NEH meh?

AhPuNeNe

Alfrescian
Loyal
My fellow country men and women are the best, we are exporting more to Sinkeland, you bunch of disgraceful Sinkies better stand one corner suck thumb!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks to the PAP..our roads are one of the best in the world and cars are able to stop in time for avoiding any potential accidents.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why I cannot agree with the people. When normal situation when human being saw this video, we will be shock and happy that the toddle is safe and the mother need to be very careful in future. But some people here are talking about race and whether it is FT. The basic human behaviors all gone just because of the hate on PAP???:mad:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That is why I cannot agree with the people. When normal situation when human being saw this video, we will be shock and happy that the toddle is safe and the mother need to be very careful in future. But some people here are talking about race and whether it is FT. The basic human behaviors all gone just because of the hate on PAP???:mad:

60.1% of the population are happy that the toddler is safe.

39.9% are worse than animals.

fookingyoux

Alfrescian
Loyal
simi gone? i asked whether is FT or race = i am a PAP hater? what milk powder you drink? cow sperm si bo? you siao ah. :mad: