• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This toddler thinks that is his grandfather road - Guess FT or not

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't know running into the way of an oncoming car = running away from danger.

I also noticed the difference if this scenerio was played out like this.

Local parent especially if they are chinese: Wah so scary but i know it's my fault for not taking care of my kid. Sorry driver come kid don't be naughty ah! Smack you so you won't run like this ever. *kid cries but obeys parent*.

Shit skinned parent: Fucking bastard driver. It's your fault not my fault even though the kid ran into the way of your car it's not my fault for not teaching my brat to behave. Fucking driver! *allows kid to continue running wherever the fuck it likes and it runs unto another road*

This is the worst of all. Observers that observe both situations. When seeing the sinkie parent especially if parent is chinese: Blasted parents lucky driver is quick stupid parents yup everyone is correct to flame the parents and that brat of a kid.

When observer sees the same situation but the parent is a shit skin: Fucking driver it's his fault! Hey other observers cannot flame the parents or the child ! must blame the driver it's just a kid!

i hv noticed and if i was in the scientific community, i would hv taken this as a research material. becos from a scientific POV, it shows that for certain races, they have a wide span of precieved playground that let parents to allow childrens to wander further afield. it is no fluk that many kids r kidnap in india from villages and to be sold as child slaves in major cities.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
52eadc50-d58f-11e3-8ab9-3b0ffb66c211_toddlerroad.jpg

The ah neh was barefooted.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
basic instinct does not make the smart kids, the fact he is running along the road is becos it is well paved, there r no undulating ground N gravels and it makes perhaps space to run about with less risk of falling. it's cognitive behavior.

:confused:
it was also basic instinct for the mother to join the kid to confirm if the road was well paved :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hv noticed and if i was in the scientific community, i would hv taken this as a research material. becos from a scientific POV, it shows that for certain races, they have a wide span of precieved playground that let parents to allow childrens to wander further afield. it is no fluk that many kids r kidnap in india from villages and to be sold as child slaves in major cities.

You will be called racist if it shows shit skins in a bad light. Ok for chinese though.