• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this is not the time to pull down any opps party ...

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here's why, another 1.5million FT coming, more new citizens in the next five years. There after, steady steady phun pi pi with new citizen support.

Donch worry. Citizenship are cheap with no value and approved easily as PAP don't really vet them, in time they will be assed too when they feel the crunch. :biggrin:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donch worry. Citizenship are cheap with no value and approved easily as PAP don't really vet them, in time they will be assed too when they feel the crunch. :biggrin:

Want Singapore Zhenghu to send Foreigners go home, then don't vote for PAP. Let PAP know WE ALL SIBEI DULAN KAR BEY TAHAN LIAO.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Want Singapore Zhenghu to send Foreigners go home, then don't vote for PAP. Let PAP know WE ALL SIBEI DULAN KAR BEY TAHAN LIAO.

that speech should appear during the rally .....confirm fan up the fire in singaporean ....KAN SI LAN TULAN !!!

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
that speech should appear during the rally .....confirm fan up the fire in singaporean ....KAN SI LAN TULAN !!!

I will make an effort to attend at least 50% of these opposition rallies. Everyone should bring your family and friends to go attend too.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I will make an effort to attend at least 50% of these opposition rallies. Everyone should bring your family and friends to go attend too.

this PAP clone Sense . acting neutral to every party . but you can " sense " that he carefully select words for praising PAP and whacking opps party ....so that it wont look so obvious he is a DOG ...too bad we can " sense it " .

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yes I agree. Need to build them up, give them confidence. They are going up against a stubborn, wealthy, greedy goliath. All of those in the OP camp have my utmost respect...its not easy being in their position, as our history has clearly shown. Yet they stepped forward, such brave warriors! They make me proud to be a Singaporean.

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
d filipino govtment can sense it

filipinos-in-singapore-advised-to-avoid-political-debate-during-election-season

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
b it a dog or watever...
praise or whack...
crying or shedding tear...
leukemia or by-pass...
stomping feet or wimping...

i made up my mind .... i will wish 2 c wat a elected opp mp can do .... I GIVE 'EM MY "X"

this PAP clone Sense . acting neutral to every party . but you can " sense " that he carefully select words for praising PAP and whacking opps party ....so that it wont look so obvious he is a DOG ...too bad we can " sense it " .

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I second that

this is the first time im so involved in sammyboy political forum .this coming election , i really hope to see some result for opps party .

Yes I agree, Singaporeans have only one last card to save Singapore from PAP. I cannot say the same 5 years later. We badly need to path way for opposition parties into parliament and prove to PAP that Singaporeans when united is more powerful than their 82 white dogs. No amount of army can stop us, even NS men is on our side.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yes I agree, Singaporeans have only one last card to save Singapore from PAP. I cannot say the same 5 years later. We badly need to path way for opposition parties into parliament and prove to PAP that Singaporeans when united is more powerful than their 82 white dogs. No amount of army can stop us, even NS men is on our side.

yes...hit the iron while its hot . this coming election will be the final straw ...already many singaporean so jilat liao ..if this time never stand up and fight ...i dont know when singaporean got chance again to show PAP the middle finger if we miss this election .

Last edited:

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal

nike say "juz do it"

yes...hit the iron while its hot . this coming election will be the final straw ...already many singaporean so jilat liao ..if this time never stand up and fight ...i dont know when singaporean got chance again to show PAP the middle finger if we miss this election .

blahblah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any attempts to pull down opps party in this forum is nothing compared to the desire by those in authority to pull them down. :(

The other forum mentioned that some oppo candidates are already targeted for rejection from election. Just like the raising the bar with increased election deposit.

Just hope opposition parties are more careful.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Not me. But I just up your points. You make me realise I don't know how to add points in this new forum format. Now I rediscover, I add you first.

thankyou ...will return the points to you tomorrow ...today just up one brother .by the way , why i cant see your posting here ?

Last edited:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal

thankyou ...will return the points to you tomorrow ...today just up one brother .by the way , why i cant see your posting here ?

Page 1 last post. Anyway bro, I still think PAP will win 86 out of 87 seats. The knn oppos fucking each other up. Don't wtf is wrong with NSP and RP. Knn wasting our hopes.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Page 1 last post. Anyway bro, I still think PAP will win 86 out of 87 seats. The knn oppos fucking each other up. Don't wtf is wrong with NSP and RP. Knn wasting our hopes.

hope that this thread will make any opps supporter think twice before whacking any opps party . thats the purpose of this thread ...

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i already [X] for oppositions in previous GE and will [X] for whichever oppositions party in many GE to come...