• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is how LOSER SG Pools SHITTY odds look like

Emery

Alfrescian
Loyal

Didn't know that my team is so hot favorite until with this kind of odds :biggrin:

bw2adEA.jpg

Simeone

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why my team odds always so low and shitty? I hate the favorites tag. You'd have to excuse our busy game schedule and goal shy strikers.

jw5

Loyal
methinks that after leading the first leg by a big margin, Japs may play with one eye closed. :biggrin:

FYI, they are not playing a 2 legged tie, instead it's a table format, and you can always bet on Afghanistan. :biggrin:

Jurgen

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can use his other monikers to bet total goals. :biggrin:

England is overrated and always favorite with loser sg pools. Does well in friendlies but not real competition. :biggrin:

Hurri-kane and Vardy becomes ordinary when playing against ultra defensive teams.

jw5

Loyal
England is overrated and always favorite with loser sg pools. Does well in friendlies but not real competition. :biggrin:

Hurri-kane and Vardy becomes ordinary when playing against ultra defensive teams.

England are playing against Holland next, so that may be another chance for Hurri-kane and Vardy. :biggrin: