• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The ball lickers of sg pool and stc

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
40 years ago, they were all over local hawker centres. Drink stall owners affiliated with RCs taking 4D, 12ki, horse bets in front of their stalls during every weekend. Back then, I guess police didn't makan at hawker centers during weekends.

20 years ago, Singapore bookmakers developed sophisticated platforms, with bookmakers login into servers churning the latest odds and results. Probably inspired by Championship Manager. Not just S-Leagues, you could even bet inter-varsity friendly between NUS and University of Malaya. They were like our GovTech back then and groomed top IT talents from Singapore by sending them to host servers in Philippines, Gibraltar, etc.

Now, my country thinks out-of-the-box and become a world-class washing machine. Taping on our repute, our local banks facilitates the cleaning these proceeds and actively serve numerous (not just those caught) china-born with passports from kuku countries, eg. born in China, citizen of St. Kitts, postal address in Malaysia. Even after China got furious, instead of flagging these clients, our local banks were busy helping them to close accounts and transfer the money out, in the recent weeks. (before the $$$ getting freeze)

I remember the Americans imposed massive fines on HSBC, Standard Chartered and likes for AML activities about ten years ago.
https://www.privatebankerinternatio...ndard-chartered-fined-22bn-by-us-authorities/
https://www.ft.com/content/643a6c06-42f0-11e2-aa8f-00144feabdc0
Now, China has every right to do that to our local banks.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sack ten hag 死botak

Oh, Man United lost against CB Palace? :biggrin:

I tell you what is the common problem with all PL teams: plagued with overpriced, overrated English players who are hyped up by the media, but have little to show for on the pitch.