• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this game I cannot clear level 40 for 3 days already ... any tips for me?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Stickballs_Google Play Store.jpg

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i know i can use money buy gems to increase destroy power but I don't want to waste momey

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't know. i only play stupid mindless shooting games like this one.

this games was 90s arcade game ?..............i also got play..............i'm better at it now as an old fart compared to last time..................last time i see the enemy bullets like rain and i panic...................now i can see patterns to escape

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
this games was 90s arcade game ?..............i also got play..............i'm better at it now as an old fart compared to last time..................last time i see the enemy bullets like rain and i panic...................now i can see patterns to escape

Stickballs_1945 Air Force.jpg

keep getting killed by this fucking mothership big boss plane:mad:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i use all the special bombs also cannot destroy this fucking big mothership plane. knn lor

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
really cheebye game. play almost one hour since I last posted still cannot clear level 40. cheecheecheecheebyebyebyebye :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
fucking cheating make people.spend money buy firepower to cross level. cheebye game. DELETE!!!!

JakeWade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, I've been there, struggling with a level for days! Don't worry; it happens to the best of us. For some extra help and tips, you might want to check out https://homescapescheats.info/hack/ – they could have some valuable insights that make level 40 a breeze. Also, try taking a break, coming back with fresh eyes often helps.

Last edited: