• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This forum is filled with people with Herd mentality

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder what causes people to think this way. This is very primitive and 3rd world.

I have done some research it seems like herd mentality comes from a culture of farming. They need to be organised so that farming can be continued which i think is very china.

for example, a sinkie who do something and he or she expects others whom he know to think the same as him. When did that happens?

If a sinkie has an idea or a concept of thinking, he expect other to think like him.

This is a very strange behavior, maybe it is a sinkified behavior that is why it is so strange.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
correct me if i am wrong, those with herd mentality are mostly from the age above 45.

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
tony ohhh tony.

u never failed to make my smile.......hahaha.

u r so stupid and yet, u think u r smart.....how sad. no wonder u CANNOT MAKE IT IN SINGAPORE.

a born loser.......tony boy.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tony ohhh tony.

u never failed to make my smile.......hahaha.

u r so stupid and yet, u think u r smart.....how sad. no wonder u CANNOT MAKE IT IN SINGAPORE.

a born loser.......tony boy.

lame, you must be some outdated thinking losers that comes up with such statement. Must be another sinkie loser clone. if you dun have anything witty to say, just shut up will make you look smarter.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lame, you must be some outdated thinking losers that comes up with such statement. Must be another sinkie loser clone. if you dun have anything witty to say, just shut up will make you look smarter.

And repetition of your incessant ranting on the same subject with the innovation and creativity of a worm makes you look smart?

Hey, so is your 'wife' available for what? Me give her love short time for $10 = 230 baht :biggrin:

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal

lame?

like thailand got free world cup....sg dun have.

but where are u???

hahahah.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lame?

like thailand got free world cup....sg dun have.

but where are u???

hahahah.

where am i? i thought you know my details and personal infor, then come and look for me lah. post it here for others to see.

Behave and sound like shit still want to act like some pro.

Ohh i am so scare, you will post my details wahhhhh.. so awe-aspiring, wahhh... kanasai.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do agree with TONY CHAT, that there are many people with Herd Mentality.

However, not necessarily from this forum.

Besides, man is a kind of animal, and quite easily brain washed.

Just take a look at WWII history, about GERMANY.

About the FINAL SOLUTION.

The Germans just followed orders...

All brain washed by Hitler's aggressive articulation about why it's necessary for the FINAL SOLUTION to be implemented.

After the war, many Nazi Youth were interviewed on why they joined the movement, and everyone gave the same response, "My friends joined, so I joined, and everyone is shouting the chant, so I followed..."

Remember, the Germans are the best engineers of our time, and they could be easily brain washed....

How about Singaporeans?

Have anyone really challenged the news that we see, the news paper that we read... have any?

K

Kojiro Sasaki

where am i?

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QW1bT6KGIlI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QW1bT6KGIlI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

update for you.

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
where am i? i thought you know my details and personal infor, then come and look for me lah. post it here for others to see.

Behave and sound like shit still want to act like some pro.

Ohh i am so scare, you will post my details wahhhhh.. so awe-aspiring, wahhh... kanasai.

tony oh tony.....tell me, which post of mine say i know your detail and personal info? prove it.....haha.

u r so stupid and cannot even read and immediately jump into conclusion.......

come on...prove to me that u r smart by showing proof that i know ur detail....can u???

hahahahaah.......u r such a fucking idiot and moron.

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder what causes people to think this way. This is very primitive and 3rd world.

I have done some research it seems like herd mentality comes from a culture of farming. They need to be organised so that farming can be continued which i think is very china.

for example, a sinkie who do something and he or she expects others whom he know to think the same as him. When did that happens?

If a sinkie has an idea or a concept of thinking, he expect other to think like him.

This is a very strange behavior, maybe it is a sinkified behavior that is why it is so strange.

I have done my research and it is proven that you have been deep throated by your ladyboy.