• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this afternoon till now, i am on and off day dreaming ....

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i was like a good fighter and my foster father subsequently made me the second in command of his gang...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
everyone is scared of my foster father's gang and me as we collect protection monies all around our territories in singapore

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
many women want me but my foster father house rule is i cannot indulge in women and must solely concentrate on taking care of his territory...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then one day i met this girl who has just arrive in singapore by boat from china. she was a young and bubbly girl and had to leave china because of civil war and decided to come to nanyang to survive.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
she was brought in by another gang to sing at their nightclub territory and she was being sexually assaulted by some rich patron and i spotted her crying on the street late into the night...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then next day i.went to hospital to see how was she. in her ward room which i paid for her, she told me she wanted to go back china and ask me help her to find a job so that she can earn enough money to buy a boat ticket and also money to repay her creditors from the other gang whom she had borrowed to come to singapore...