• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Workers' Party

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Temasek Review

As the GE is coming soon, do LIKE and support our opposition party's official facebook page

The Workers' Party
Political Party

10632750_1034625059887410_936918950089341845_n.jpg

72,439 Likes
2,551 talking about this

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
工人党 ,
見死不救,
那里凉就那里坐,
工人党竞选集会大声不准

LTK and all Workers Party MPs are diam diam MP just want to collect easy 16k a month.
Many of my taxi friends told me that they regretted voted for WP during GE2011.
I will certainly NOT vote for either a WP or PAP if is a straight fight. I will void my vote.
If you continue to have LTK another chance then please dun regret again.
A leopard will not change it spot, WP is completely a silent party and is PAP 'B'Team
You see, WP supported PAP to have our CPF min sum withdrawal at age 65 !!!!!
Look at recent Amos Yee and RN saga, WP can stay idle.
Even Taiwan, HK, Malaysia and more than 500 Singaporeans from all walk came out to voice the injustice of a 16 years child.
Shame on you, LTK n SL.

---------------------------------------
oh ....Yes:
July 12, 2015 at 6:20 pm (Quote)
@Silly Blue:
*When *KY died, WP and LTK were mourning *KY’s death,
even spending time doing vigil for this dictator,
GMS refused to pay his respects to such a dictator! He has written a very critical but objective article on *KY but refused to worship such a dictator because there were thousands of people who suffered under his rule!
*When Amos kena bullied and was unjustly persecuted,
GMS stood up against it!
Who in WP has uttered a word against such human rights abuse?
*WP has a F for its performance in Parliament lah!
Even simple press release for this once in 30 years MRT
breakdown also dunno how to write
Inside Parliament cannot perform, outside Parliament screws
up TC management. What else is WP good at?
YOU ARE RIGHT ON ALL THESE POINTS,
THAT IS WHY IT IS CALLED A WAYANG PARTY

@You’re the silly one….you are the ONE THAT IS REALLY GOON-DU..

------------------------------------------------------------

Wkw:
July 12, 2015 at 6:34 pm (Quote)

If WP MPs dare not speak out in parliament we should turn full support to other oppo parties:- Sdp, NSP, SPP,RP at least we know people like CSC, RJ, Lc will speak out in parliament. We do not want to vote in jiak liow bees, forever quiet in parliament and screws up full scale on the town council operations!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Oppo cannot get together.:
July 12, 2015 at 6:47 pm (Quote)
LTK may have an unwritten pact with LH* and that’s why he’s so quiet in Parliament and outside Parliament. He once said, “we are not barking mad dog”. But his so-called co-driver analogy is not convincing either. His most likely to screw other Oppo parties’ chances of getting into parliament, like 3 corner fights. LH* will be most pleased with LTK’s strategy. You Oppo fight among yourselves and more PAP MPs get into parliament. PAP can’t be trusted as they are very desperate for super high pay, power and position in Sg society. Use your votes wisely.

------------------------------------------------------

Tiger Lion:
July 12, 2015 at 8:23 pm (Quote)
My 1st choice SDP
2nd choice SingFirst
3rd choice WP
Long live Singapore

-----------------------------------------------------

harold:
July 13, 2015 at 3:16 am (Quote)

What opposition supporters clearly fail to understand is that WP is not for everybody, and neither does it intend to be.
And I wonder why is that that the seeming majority of opposition supporters are trying to force a situation on those other opposition supporters so that we ALL have to accept only WP as the only party that can represent all of us.
They made the same stupid arguments at PEBE, and forced SDP out. So what difference has the election of one more WP MP – Lee Li Lian – made to represent us? Don’t you think Vincent Wijeysingha or Paul Thambyah or Kenneth Jeyaratnem could have done better?
I am serious about many people including myself becoming increasingly disillusioned with our support for the opposition.
At any rate, PAP is definitely bucking up, and is more likely to get my vote now.
Hey, opposition supporters. Live with an important fact of life: Swing voters like me DO exist, and are not any mythical beast.

--------------------------------------------------

harold:
July 13, 2015 at 11:44 am (Quote)

Besides, @Reality Check, my point is that Vincent Wijeysingha would have been a better representive than Lee Li Lian who has not made even the slightest difference just because of her election, and just because she is from WP.

-----------------------------------------

Low Thia Kiang,
Shame on you calling yourself an opposition.
I will salute you if you dare to contest in AMK GRC !!
Show your Aljunied residents you have the ball.

Attachments

• wp n lky.jpeg
    wp n lky.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 305

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to SWISSBANK for bumping The Workers party thread ...Giving FREE EXPOSURE to WP.....

Once again thanks for your time and effort.

:wink:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppo cannot get together.:
July 12, 2015 at 6:47 pm (Quote)
LTK may have an unwritten pact with LH* and that’s why he’s so quiet in Parliament and outside Parliament. He once said, “we are not barking mad dog”. But his so-called co-driver analogy is not convincing either. His most likely to screw other Oppo parties’ chances of getting into parliament, like 3 corner fights. LH* will be most pleased with LTK’s strategy. You Oppo fight among yourselves and more PAP MPs get into parliament. PAP can’t be trusted as they are very desperate for super high pay, power and position in Sg society. Use your votes wisely.

------------------------------------------------------

Tiger Lion:
July 12, 2015 at 8:23 pm (Quote)
My 1st choice SDP
2nd choice SingFirst
3rd choice WP
Long live Singapore

-----------------------------------------------------

harold:
July 13, 2015 at 3:16 am (Quote)

What opposition supporters clearly fail to understand is that WP is not for everybody, and neither does it intend to be.
And I wonder why is that that the seeming majority of opposition supporters are trying to force a situation on those other opposition supporters so that we ALL have to accept only WP as the only party that can represent all of us.
They made the same stupid arguments at PEBE, and forced SDP out. So what difference has the election of one more WP MP – Lee Li Lian – made to represent us? Don’t you think Vincent Wijeysingha or Paul Thambyah or Kenneth Jeyaratnem could have done better?
I am serious about many people including myself becoming increasingly disillusioned with our support for the opposition.
At any rate, PAP is definitely bucking up, and is more likely to get my vote now.
Hey, opposition supporters. Live with an important fact of life: Swing voters like me DO exist, and are not any mythical beast.

--------------------------------------------------

harold:
July 13, 2015 at 11:44 am (Quote)

Besides, @Reality Check, my point is that Vincent Wijeysingha would have been a better representive than Lee Li Lian who has not made even the slightest difference just because of her election, and just because she is from WP.

-----------------------------------------

Low Thia Kiang,
Shame on you calling yourself an opposition.
I will salute you if you dare to contest in AMK GRC !!
Show your Aljunied residents you have the ball.[/QUOTE]

This is what I want to say too BUT could not put in words.

An Unwritten Pact........Buy over your so-called enemy oppostion who are PUPPETS
and obedient dogs......... Wp is NOT for the local workers too. All for themselves.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Temasek Review

As the GE is coming soon, do LIKE and support our opposition party's official facebook page

The Workers' Party
Political Party

10632750_1034625059887410_936918950089341845_n.jpg

72,439 Likes
2,551 talking about this

[h=2]Chen Jiaxi Bernard (陈家喜)[/h]

At the last election, the period between the release of the electoral boundaries report to the dissolution of Parliament was 1 month and 26 days. The opening gun for Singapore’s next general election has gone off. In fact, with a September date looking increasingly likely and with (i) the last election as a reference point and (ii) the Prime Minister promising that “we will make sure that there is enough time elapsed so that everybody can read the report, understand it and know where they stand before elections are called”, the release of the electoral boundaries is in fact imminent.

And so, expect the release of the electoral boundaries report soon, as early as in a matter of days.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chen Jiaxi Bernard (陈家喜)

At the last election, the period between the release of the electoral boundaries report to the dissolution of Parliament was 1 month and 26 days. The opening gun for Singapore’s next general election has gone off. In fact, with a September date looking increasingly likely and with (i) the last election as a reference point and (ii) the Prime Minister promising that “we will make sure that there is enough time elapsed so that everybody can read the report, understand it and know where they stand before elections are called”, the release of the electoral boundaries is in fact imminent.

And so, expect the release of the electoral boundaries report soon, as early as in a matter of days.

Chen Jiaxi Bernard (陈家喜)

[h=5]Chen Jiaxi Bernard[/h]
How ironic, how tragic. Ms. Sylvia Lim makes an important and fair point. A minister is a political appointment. Gaining [political] mileage at critical junctures of a parliamentary term make the person of a Minister less than objective and fair. The President on the other hand serves no politics and is the embodiment of all the national institutions in Singapore.

Seen in this light, the President is best placed to assume a role in ISEAS-Yusof Ishak and by removing the office of the President and replacing it with a political appointment, the PAP is politicising the institution that is ISEAS. Mr. Hawazi Daipi would have heard of this term, "ministerial interference" and it often carries with it negative undertones.

In chastising Ms. Lim for "politicising the motion", the much respected Mr. Hawazi had inadvertently affirmed the politicisation of the ISEAS-Yusof Ishak by the political party that forms the government. The irony.

I know la, everything WP do is political, everything you do is for the national interest. But by politicising the ISEAS-Yusof Ishak, the Ministry and Mr. Hawazi have compromised the long term future of this country. Do you not realise how silly that is?

0:00/4:12

-PAXP-deijE.gif

Channel NewsAsia Singapore uploaded a new video.
Senior Parliamentary Secretary for Education Hawazi Daipi accuses The Workers' Party chairman Sylvia Lim of politicising the motion to rename ISEAS after Singapore's first President, Yusof Ishak. http://bit.Iy/1HZxvvf
(Note: Part of Mr Hawazi's speech is overlaid by the voice of the translator)

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=5]Chen Jiaxi Bernard

Chen Jiaxi Bernard shared Channel NewsAsia Singapore's video.
1 hr · Edited ·

扮 清高,玩弄政治的是部长您!Maybe Mr. Heng would like to answer Mr. Low's question. "Yes" or "No" and not sidestep the issue with your veiled political attacks under the pretext of the national interest and of "honouring a pre-eminent Singaporean". This is so very disappointing.
By the way, Heng Swee Keat starting to sound a little like Vivian Balakrishnan and his "clean ceilings".

0:00/3:37

-PAXP-deijE.gif

Channel NewsAsia Singapore uploaded a new video.
The Workers' Party's Low Thia Khiang: "Is it a disguise in honouring Encik Yusof Ishak by changing the name, for control of ISEAS, by changing the appointment power of the board?"
Minister Heng Swee Keat: "Mr Low, I am so surprised and disappointed at what you have just said given your many years in politics."
DETAILS: http://bit.Iy/1HZxvvf
FULL EXCHANGE: http://bit.Iy/1fFB4u7

[/h]

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=5]Chen Jiaxi Bernard

PAP tries to sneak in the politicisation of ISEAS-Yusof Ishak under Clause 6. With an absolute majority, they can sneak in anything they want, whenever they want and how they want it. Such complacency. This is to say the least, deeply troubling for Singapore's future.

This should be another lesson in why we need proper checks and balances in Parliament and prevent the abuse of unfettered powers.

To mask it under the name of "the national interest", speaks volume of their character as a collective leadership. The Clause 6 moment!
I want to honour Yusof Ishak. I rename ISEAS and that's about it. I don't alter this, alter that and streamlined the President.

[/h]

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]Yee Jenn Jong, JJ (余振忠)[/h]
Today is the funeral of Mr Yap, 95, a resident of Joo Chiat SMC and a former school principal.

I first met him in April 2011 when I was looking for assentors for my nomination as candidate for Joo Chiat SMC for GE2011. I was asking friends for assentors who had to be living within the SMC and one of them introduced me to his parents.

Mr Yap, then 91 readily agreed for himself and his wife to be assentors. However, Mr Yap was already hard of hearing at that age and I was afraid of troubling this kind elderly couple too much. We put them on standby in case we needed last minute assentors. Although we did not need to activate them in the end, I was nevertheless very touched by his kind gesture.

Farewell Mr Yap and God bless.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiger Lion:
July 13, 2015 at 12:53 pm (Quote)

My simple message and urgent plea to WP
is if you are not able to give Singapore a
First World Parliament (your much taunt claim)
please do not stand in other parties (SDP, SingFirst)
path.
I fully agree with GSM’s call to WP to not contest
too many seats. Do not be a spoiler to other opposition
parties chance.

--------------------------------------

[video=youtube;AvqE_xAN1is]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvqE_xAN1is[/video]

The current WP under LTK is happy with PAP.
You see, WP support PAP to have our CPF min sum withdrawal at age 65.
WP will always keep silent even a 16 years child been bullied, tortured and sent to IMH.
Do you still want to vote for WP ????????
Vote wisely for a true opposition party like RP, SDP, SFP or other opposition parties not WP.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shame, Low Thia Kiang,
Where is your First World Parliament ????

Why I’ll vote for WP even if it screws up TC mgt
Protected July 12th, 2015 | Author: Contributions

Silly Blue:
July 12, 2015 at 1:08 am (Quote)

I have ignored all these Silly Blue blind supporters of the Hammer for a long time but this time really cannot tahan lah!

What Mr Goh Meng Seng has said is completely logical! In fact he is giving very sound advice here! You think Singapore voters stupid or what? 7 seats Town Council manage until like that, until got people die, who in his right mind would believe WP can handle MORE seats? LTK has already said NOBODY WANTS TO WORK FOR HIM! You think WP can handle so many TC management meh?
Singaporeans are very pragmatic people. Want to give you chance also must see whether you will affect their immediate interests or livelihood or not.

Furthermore, WP has a F for its performance in Parliament lah! Even simple press release for this once in 30 years MRT breakdown also dunno how to write! Faint lah!
Inside Parliament cannot perform, outside Parliament screws up TC management. What else is WP good at? Drink tea, cut hair shake hands, eat durians and carry babies?

At least GMS is very consistent here. Whoever says GMS is a mole MUST BE A MOLE himself! Why? GMS has whacked the hell out of PAP almost ALL THE TIME on ALL important issues! When *KY died, WP and LTK were mourning *KY’s death, even spending time doing vigil for this dictator, while GMS refused to pay respect to such a dictator! He has written a very critical but objective article on *KY but refused to worship such a dictator because there were thousands of people suffered under his rule!
When Amos kena bullied and was unjustly persecuted, GMS stood up against it! Who in WP has uttered a word against such human rights abuse? I bet you to my last penny that if anyone of you was ever detained or bullied and persecuted by PAP, WP will also just keep quiet throughout!

Which one of you would have gone through all these? I bet NONE and yet, you are just trigger happy to say GMS is a mole? You must be a mole yourself to say that!

I tell you what, WP looks MORE like a MOLE PARTY to me! Quiet kuai kuai, never say anything substantial in and out of Parliament but when it comes to GE, wants to contest all over the place when it can’t even handle its own 7 seats TC management.
You still don’t get it do you? Many TRE brothers and sisters here just don’t like PAP. They support WP or whoever because they don’t like PAP. They just don’t want to see this Goh Meng Seng fella ending up splitting opposition votes. Every vote counts. This is a warning to Goh Meng Seng not to be cocky and muscle himself into 3CFs, especially since his own reputation among opposition supporters is shaky.

I for one, would like to see WP winning more seats, not because I’m a WP supporter, but because most opposition people think WP has a higher chance to beat PAP.
As for management of TCs, the way I see it, it’s PAP who is giving them trouble. They can’t pin any CPIB charges on WP so now they use a different tactic to withhold grants, which is our money anyway.

Even if WP screws up TC management in Aljunied big time, I would still vote for WP in my GRC. The reason is simple. WP didn’t screw up my life. It’s PAP who screwed up my career big time with its stupid FT policy. It’s PAP that has to be taught a lesson, not WP.
One more thing, about your accusation that WP is a mole party. I’d say that if they are really a mole, PAP won’t be investing so much of their energy trying to ‘fix’ WP in the Aljunied saga. PAP, like you, is also trying to convince Singaporean voters that WP can’t handle a GRC TC, and therefore, telling Singaporeans don’t vote for WP anymore. Sounds like your thinking is very similar to PAP’s?

You’re the silly one

WP former MP for Hougang disgrace Yaw Shin Leong voted for PAP.
This picture speaks volume for the Wayang Party

Attachments

• wp n lky.jpeg
    wp n lky.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 268

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]WP YOUTH WING LEADER: EXPECT MAJOR BOUNDARY CHANGES TO ALJUNIED GRC![/h]
chen-jiaxi-bernard_1.jpg

On a serious note, there is a possibility of Kaki Bukit division being carved out from Aljunied GRC and do expect major boundary changes to Aljunied GRC.

1. 4-member GRC comprising Kaki Bukit, Kembangan-Chai Chee, Bedok South and Simei. Goh Chok Tong will lead Marine Parade GRC. Tan Chuan Jin will lead the new [Bedok] GRC. This has many interesting implications. The AJ team will be left without a Malay MP in Aljunied and forces WP to make a change of MP at the Eunos division, taking Pritam Singh out. Strategic dilemma for the WP immediately but also an opportunity, freeing up Pritam Singh. On the flip side, it is an admission that Faisal has done a good job as MP over the period of one parliamentary term.

2. East Coast GRC will turn into a three-member GRC as a precautionary measure to minimise losses for the PAP.

3. Joo Chiat will not disappear contrary to popular understandings. Joo Chiat will be expanded and continue to remain as a single seat, taking in areas from the Joo Chiat Road and parts of the (former) Mounbatten.

4. There is likely to be a new GRC in the form of the Sengkang GRC, taking in parts of Punggol East which will be dissected right across. As it stands, Punggol East SMC has too big a population. Expect drastic boundary changes in the Sengkang-Punggol area, no less than one new GRC. Maybe two new GRC.

5. Tampines North under Baey Yam Keng will become a new single seat, paving the way for the formation of the Tampines North new town. Tampines will become a 4-member GRC or include parts of Pasir Ris.

6. The changes in the East will be structural while the changes in the West is more of an reorganisation.

Bernard Chen

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...er-expect-major-boundary-changes-aljunied-grc

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
This pic speaks volume for united people and united one family.
A vote for WP is a vote for PAP.
WP supported PAP to have our CPF min sum withdrawal at age 65.
WP will not speak up for opposition supporters as WP is PAP 'B' Team
WP MPs are very happy with PAP.
WP does not believe freedom of speech.

Hardcore opposition supporters, please vote for a true Opposition Party and kick out WP & PAP in GE16

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
This pic speaks volume for united people and united one family.
A vote for WP is a vote for PAP.
WP supported PAP to have our CPF min sum withdrawal at age 65.
WP will not speak up for opposition supporters as WP is PAP 'B' Team
WP MPs are very happy with PAP.
WP does not believe freedom of speech.

Hardcore opposition supporters, please vote for a true Opposition Party and kick out WP & PAP in GE16

Attachments

• wp n lky.jpeg
    wp n lky.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 239

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;AvqE_xAN1is]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvqE_xAN1is[/video]

Late JBJ said the new Workers' Party under the no ball LTK is happy with PAP.
Show your support for late JBJ by spolit your vote at your Aljunied GRC, Hougang and Punggol East.
A vote for WP is indirectly voted for PAP.
WP is completely a silent party and will not speak up for.
WP supported our CPF min sum withdrawal at age 65.
Former WP MP for Hougang disgrace Yaw Shin Leong voted for PAP.
Please support late JBJ to kick out the new WP.

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
And our SWISSBANK is such a LAZY ....And USELESS Boy coming to other members thread to post rubbish daily ! LOL :biggrin:

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]The Workers' Party[/h]MPs of Aljunied GRC greeting residents after the Eid prayer at Masjid Al-Istiqamah at Serangoon North.
10404258_1142441432439105_4166336583187796346_n.jpg