• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Workers' Party

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]The Workers' Party Youth Wing (WPYW)[/h]
[Final Call for papers for SG100 Conference Panel One]
We are very excited about our upcoming SG100 Conference and very heartened by the support thus far. More than a dozen young Singaporeans will offer their personal views on Singapore’s future development in three panel discussions. We hope to create a platform for conversations on alternate paths for Singapore — to paint a shared vision and provide inspiration to shaping Singapore’s future to realise community ownership and citizen participation.

The first panel will consider Singapore’s future urban developments and its many possible environmental, social, cultural and political implications. What should we do to co-create our vision of a super-urban Singapore?

Today, we are inviting you, the youth of Singapore to send in your personal perspectives and visions for SG100 Conference Panel One. Write and send in your papers (800 to 1200 words) today.

The Workers’ Party Youth Wing SG100 Conference is opened to everyone. Pre-registration is required due to limited seating capacity at the venue. Pre-registration begins 20th July. We look forward to reading your papers and meeting you on 22 August 2015.

Email: [email protected]

SG100
vision, ownership, participation As Singapore celebrates her golden jubilee, the Workers’ Party Youth Wing calls on fellow young Singaporeans to share their dreams and aspirations for the next 50 years. More than a dozen young Singaporeans will...
wpyouth.sg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
This article was written by a real opposition member.
WP is just a wayang in parliament.
All WP MPs have no balls to confront the PAP
A vote for WP is a vote for PAP

Kenneth’s questions to PM Lee matter – here’s why

The separation of public power and private benefit is essential for transparent, effective and honest governance. The Chairman of NEA cannot ask his staff to go and clean his kitchen, or the premises of his sister’s hawker stall, when it gets dirty. The Commissioner of Police cannot ask his officers to set up a road block at the end of his street because he finds the traffic too noisy. The Minister of Community, Culture and Youth cannot just instruct a local museum to display his daughter’s art work. So can the Prime Minister ask a civil servant to write letters on his behalf, and in his support, on the very personal topic of his defamation case against Roy Ngerng? This question matters, and it is the reason Kenneth Jeyaretnam of the Reform Party is quite right to seek a full accounting of public funds spent on a case the PM has clearly stated he is bringing in his personal capacity.
Take the examples above in turn and we can see a use of public office for private gain. The Chairman of NEA probably has a kitchen in his home, but it is his private space and he should clean it himself or pay for it to be cleaned out of his own pocket. His sister may operate a hawker stall, but that would be her own private business and she should arrange for it to be cleaned herself. Neither should get their cleaning for free, just because the Chairman of NEA asked his staff to help out.
The Commissioner of Police may not like the traffic noise outside his flat, and the Officers under his command may sometimes be in the business of setting up road blocks, but they certainly can’t set one up at the end of his street just because he felt like asking them to do so. He should instruct those officers only as part of his official duties in line with agreed policy.
And while a local museum is obviously responsible for displaying art, they should choose for themselves what to display, why and when. If the Minister’s daughter happened to be very talented, then perhaps she would earn a place in a local gallery, but certainly not just because her father asked for it.
In each case, public servants are not necessarily doing something they would not ordinarily do – be that setting up road blocks or displaying art. The questions are why they are doing it and for whose benefit. In each case, they are doing it for the personal and private benefit of someone powerful in government who has asked them. The Chairman of NEA would gain personally by not having to pay cleaners to come and take care of his kitchen. The Commissioner of Police would gain by having a more peaceful environment at home. The Minister with a penchant for art enjoys the prestige of seeing his daughter’s work displayed in a fine museum or gallery. Should this be allowed? The answer in all three cases above has to be no. Government officials should not gain privately or personally from the power or influence of their positions. Public servants should carry out their duties only in alignment with objective policy goals.
Which brings us to the case of PM Lee’s Press Secretary. She is a civil servant, paid for by the public presumably to assist in the smooth operation of government, and who has been writing to international media in support of Lee Hsien Loong’s case against Roy. However, Lee has been very clear from the start that he is bringing this case against Roy in his personal capacity, not as Prime Minister. This distinction is crucial, as it brings us to the question of public power and private benefit. Not everyone is powerful enough to be awarded a Press Secretary paid for by the state, but the office of Prime Minister enjoys one. If Lee is not acting as PM when he sues Roy, then the role of his Press Secretary should really be irrelevant to the matter. But yet Lee seems to be enjoying the personal benefit, in the context of a personal legal case, of having supportive letters written for him by this publicly funded member of staff. If LHL needs letters writing to his media critics overseas, he should pay for his own lawyers or public relations advisers to write them. He shouldn’t get them written for free by his government staff.
Lee Hsien Loong has made a mistake. It would be wrong of him to allow public funds, staff or resources to be used in support of his personal and private business. Even if he has not allowed that to happen, it is wrong that a situation has been allowed to develop where it appears that he may have done so. He should clarify immediately, answer Kenneth’s questions and reassure Singaporeans that state resources have not been used inappropriately on a private matter. Lee’s case against Roy in the first place was over a supposed allegation of misuse of state funds. It would be a particularly dreadful irony if people were left with the impression that PM Lee had misused state funds in support of the case.

andyxianwong

* The author blogs at andyxianwong.wordpress.com.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTK, SL,

Proof Singaporeans that you are a true opposition party to contest AMK.

The Workers’ Party is just a self-serving lot lusting for the relatively – for them – a cushy position paying a guaranteed $16k a month MP allowance for just going about their “wayang” in Parliament.
The mismanagement of AHPETC not only reflects ineptness, but important issues of their INTEGRITY have arisen with nary an attempt to quash such perception of the WP lacking in integrity.
That’s why I would go further than GMS in urging the eletorate to TOTALLY REJECT the Workers’ Party in the forth-coming GE as after more than 24 years as MP, Low Thia Khiang’s achievement as an MP is NEGATIVE……benefitting the PAP more than the citizens and the country.
The ONLY way for the Workers’ Party, especially Low Thia Khiang and his team-mates in Aljunied GRC is to contest head-on against PM3 in Ang Mo Kio GRC or where-ever PM3 chooses to stand.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear residents of Aljunied GRC, Hougang and Punggol East,
Have ever Workers' Party really voiced out for you ????
Attn: all mothers whom has children should understand how a mother feel but WP just neglected it.
Amos Yee was tortured and sent to IMH and yet WP refuse to speak up for the injustice against PAP !!!
Why ????
Because WP is PAP
A vote for WP is a vote for PAP

Reality check:
July 11, 2015 at 2:09 pm (Quote)
@ Goh Meng Seng

I happen to share GMS view to a certain extent.
As I’ve repeatedly shown, the Workers’ Party is just a self-serving lot lusting for the relatively – for them – a cushy position paying a guaranteed $16k a month MP allowance for just going about their “wayang” in Parliament.
The mismanagement of AHPETC not only reflects ineptness, but important issues of their INTEGRITY have arisen with nary an attempt to quash such perception of the WP lacking in integrity.
That’s why I would go further than GMS in urging the eletorate to TOTALLY REJECT the Workers’ Party in the forth-coming GE as after more than 24 years as MP, Low Thia Khiang’s achievement as an MP is NEGATIVE……benefitting the PAP more than the citizens and the country.
The ONLY way for the Workers’ Party, especially Low Thia Khiang and his team-mates in Aljunied GRC is to contest head-on against PM3 in Ang Mo Kio GRC or where-ever PM3 chooses to stand.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]Gerald Giam[/h]Joined Iftar at Masjid En-naeem this evening, meet new friends and learned some new things. Grateful for the very kind hospitality. Ramadan Mubarak to all my Muslim friends.

11145012_1024216674263425_2247326470859094801_n.jpg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gerald Giam

I find this remark astonishingly condescending. We are not expecting you to find every flaw, just like we are not expecting a "completely free bus and MRT system". But two days after the fact, you have yet to identify the one flaw that led to such a catastrophic system-wide failure, and you now you need to engage an external consultant to look into your own electrical system.

Impossible to find every flaw: SMRT chief Desmond Kuek

SMRT chief executive Desmond Kuek said the operator will not be able to catch every potential fault even if it stepped up maintenance.. Read more at straitstimes....
www.straitstimes.com

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gerald Giam

One of my questions in Parliament this Monday: "Non-constituency MP Gerald Giam wants to know about the "drastic" fall in job growth in Singapore and the implications of this on the economy. He will ask Manpower Minister Lim Swee Say why job growth fell from 40,700 in the fourth quarter of 2014 to just 300 jobs in the first three months of this year."

When's the GE? Hint could come in parliament on Monday

SINGAPOREANS could get a clearer idea of the timing of the next general election when parliament sits again on Monday. Read more at The Business Times.
www.businesstimes.com.sg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
劉程強 Low Thia Kiang , 林瑞莲 Sylvia Lim Swee Lian ,

工人党 ,
見死不救,
那里凉就那里坐,
工人党竞选集会大声不准

Reality check:
July 11, 2015 at 11:47 pm (Quote)

@ A Senior Citizen:
July 11, 2015 at 4:24 pm (Quote)
“Don’t put words in my mouth to distort the subject.”
I suppose you think the people on TRE reading this are as daft as the Workers’ Party IBs like you to claim that I’ve “put words in(to) (your) mouth”?
Why don’t you show EXACTLY which part of what I’ve posted shows that I’m guilty of “putting words in(to) (your) mouth?
“And, are you a PAP IB masquerading as SDP IB?”
Hahaha, when the mentally deficient WP IB cannot defend himself, he resorts to the age old scam of accusing me or others as the case maybe, of being “PAP IB”
And for ALL those accusing Goh Meng Seng of being another “PAP MOLE” they should emphasise instead that the PAP mouthpiece – that’s what is believed – had ENDORSED the Workers’ Party as the opposition; that Sylvia Lim had defended or appeared to have defended the justice system in Singapore at the International Bar Association Meeting in Singapore in 2007; that the Workers’ Party Secretary-General had sung the PAP’s praises; that the WP’s MPs remain SILENT in the face of the cruel treatment meted on Amos Yee which the UN High Commissioner of Human Rights had said that the PAP govt had contravened/violated its commitment under the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Child; being SILENT on the many policy failures resulting in sinkies being displaced by cheap foreigners and incompetent but bootlicking locals which has resulted in the breakdown of the MRT, being an example.
So people should ask themselves if the WP deserves another chance to be our MPs?
The answer is and must be a RESOUNDING NO.
So VOTE OUT THE inept and negative value-adding Workers’ Party candidates at the next GE, unless of course Low Thia Khiang and his team in Aljunied GRC take on PM3 at AMK GRC or where-ever PM3 stands.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gerald Giam

One of my questions in Parliament this Monday: "Non-constituency MP Gerald Giam wants to know about the "drastic" fall in job growth in Singapore and the implications of this on the economy. He will ask Manpower Minister Lim Swee Say why job growth fell from 40,700 in the fourth quarter of 2014 to just 300 jobs in the first three months of this year."

When's the GE? Hint could come in parliament on Monday

SINGAPOREANS could get a clearer idea of the timing of the next general election when parliament sits again on Monday. Read more at The Business Times.
www.businesstimes.com.sg

1-day Kukup trip with residents! A wefie to start the day!

11541999_10152960565096625_2187922859684423925_n.jpg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]The Workers' Party[/h]Good morning Serangoon! Enjoy your copy of the Hammer Newspaper and have a lovely weekend!

11009913_1139752192708029_1758706756767962998_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear residents of Aljunied GRC, Hougang and Punggol East,

Why Workers' Party MPs did not ask such an injustice question to your PAP.
The logic is WP is a silent party and only concerned their 16k not to offend PAP.

Dear all mothers,

Who know one fine day it happen your child is like AY. How ????
WP no eyes see your problem.
WP is a useless opposition party

Void your vote if is WP contesting

Amos Yee – A few pertinent questions

The psychiatrist who conducted the court-ordered evaluation of the youth at the Institute of Mental Health, Dr Cai Yimin, is also Emeritus Consultant, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Institute of Mental Health.’ This is extracted from a post by Andrew Loh in TOC.
The first question many have been asking is the need for someone to be remanded in IMH for a suspected case of Autism Spectrum Disease which is not a mental illness. Is this the case for all patients suspected of ASD to be locked up in IMH and in Ward 7? Or is Amos Yee the first such suspect to be held in IMH?
The second question is the time needed to make a thorough test on Amos Yee to determine his condition? Does it need 2 weeks to do so? As the final finding has shown that the psychiatrist had found Amos to be normal, no mental illness, was this conclusion made at the end of 2 weeks or the result was known earlier?
If Amos Yee was found to be normal earlier, would it not be the duty of the examining psychiatrist to remove him from IMH at the soonest possible? Isn’t it right not to keep a normal person a day or an hour or a minute more in Ward 7, a place used to hold serious mental patients?
When was Amos Yee diagnosed to be clean and normal and when was he removed from IMH Ward 7? Is there anything wrong to keep him a minute longer in Ward 7 when he should be moved out as quickly as possible?

Chua Chin Leng aka Redbean

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shame, Low Thia Kiang,
Where is your face to show your residents

Why I’ll vote for WP even if it screws up TC mgt
Protected July 12th, 2015 | Author: Contributions

Silly Blue:
July 12, 2015 at 1:08 am (Quote)
I have ignored all these Silly Blue blind supporters of the Hammer for a long time but this time really cannot tahan lah!
What Mr Goh Meng Seng has said is completely logical! In fact he is giving very sound advice here! You think Singapore voters stupid or what? 7 seats Town Council manage until like that, until got people die, who in his right mind would believe WP can handle MORE seats? LTK has already said NOBODY WANTS TO WORK FOR HIM! You think WP can handle so many TC management meh?
Singaporeans are very pragmatic people. Want to give you chance also must see whether you will affect their immediate interests or livelihood or not.
Furthermore, WP has a F for its performance in Parliament lah! Even simple press release for this once in 30 years MRT breakdown also dunno how to write! Faint lah!
Inside Parliament cannot perform, outside Parliament screws up TC management. What else is WP good at? Drink tea, cut hair shake hands, eat durians and carry babies?
At least GMS is very consistent here. Whoever says GMS is a mole MUST BE A MOLE himself! Why? GMS has whacked the hell out of PAP almost ALL THE TIME on ALL important issues! When *KY died, WP and LTK were mourning *KY’s death, even spending time doing vigil for this dictator, while GMS refused to pay respect to such a dictator! He has written a very critical but objective article on *KY but refused to worship such a dictator because there were thousands of people suffered under his rule!
When Amos kena bullied and was unjustly persecuted, GMS stood up against it! Who in WP has uttered a word against such human rights abuse? I bet you to my last penny that if anyone of you was ever detained or bullied and persecuted by PAP, WP will also just keep quiet throughout!

Which one of you would have gone through all these? I bet NONE and yet, you are just trigger happy to say GMS is a mole? You must be a mole yourself to say that!
I tell you what, WP looks MORE like a MOLE PARTY to me! Quiet kuai kuai, never say anything substantial in and out of Parliament but when it comes to GE, wants to contest all over the place when it can’t even handle its own 7 seats TC management.
You still don’t get it do you? Many TRE brothers and sisters here just don’t like PAP. They support WP or whoever because they don’t like PAP. They just don’t want to see this Goh Meng Seng fella ending up splitting opposition votes. Every vote counts. This is a warning to Goh Meng Seng not to be cocky and muscle himself into 3CFs, especially since his own reputation among opposition supporters is shaky.
I for one, would like to see WP winning more seats, not because I’m a WP supporter, but because most opposition people think WP has a higher chance to beat PAP.
As for management of TCs, the way I see it, it’s PAP who is giving them trouble. They can’t pin any CPIB charges on WP so now they use a different tactic to withhold grants, which is our money anyway.
Even if WP screws up TC management in Aljunied big time, I would still vote for WP in my GRC. The reason is simple. WP didn’t screw up my life. It’s PAP who screwed up my career big time with its stupid FT policy. It’s PAP that has to be taught a lesson, not WP.
One more thing, about your accusation that WP is a mole party. I’d say that if they are really a mole, PAP won’t be investing so much of their energy trying to ‘fix’ WP in the Aljunied saga. PAP, like you, is also trying to convince Singaporean voters that WP can’t handle a GRC TC, and therefore, telling Singaporeans don’t vote for WP anymore. Sounds like your thinking is very similar to PAP’s?

You’re the silly one

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP is a hopeless opposition party.
Do you still want to vote a silent party and PAP 'B' Team ???

Attachments

• wp n lky.jpeg
    wp n lky.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 209

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Workers' Party

Good morning Serangoon! Enjoy your copy of the Hammer Newspaper and have a lovely weekend!

11009913_1139752192708029_1758706756767962998_n.jpg

[h=2]Yee Jenn Jong, JJ (余振忠)[/h]
They said it is good to know your neighbours. Having finished all the visits we could do to the publicly accessible parts of Joo Chiat SMC since GE2011, it was good to get to know our neighbours.

And what are they saying to us? Those living in the real Joo Chiat were of course surprised to find themselves in Marine Parade GRC suddenly at the last GE. Some Kembangan and Chai Chee residents reminded us that they were part of Aljunied GRC and East Coast GRC respectively for the longest time. Then, some wise men in a special committee took out their pencils and erasers and moved them out of their GRCs, just a couple of months before the last election. One even proudly told us he voted for us when JBJ stood in Chai Chee in 1976. Wow 1976, that’s pretty rich history!

“Yeah, they sure know how to change the boundaries at every elections”, some residents would tell us. I guess this is where the hash tag ‪#‎youwinliaolor‬ comes in pretty handy! smile emoticon The pencil and eraser is certainly mighter than the sword.

Yeah, it is good to know your neighbours. Who knows if neighbours may suddenly become family one day. Welcome to Singapore!

Getting to know your neighbours
They said it is good to know your neighbours. Having finished all the visits we could do to the publicly accessible parts of Joo Chiat SMC since GE2011, it was good to get to know our neighbours. A...
joochiattoday.wordpress.com

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will NOT vote for Workers' Party as WP is a hopeless opposition party

Why I’ll vote for WP even if it screws up TC mgt
Protected July 12th, 2015 | Author: Contributions

Silly Blue:
July 12, 2015 at 1:08 am (Quote)
I have ignored all these Silly Blue blind supporters of the Hammer for a long time but this time really cannot tahan lah!
What Mr Goh Meng Seng has said is completely logical! In fact he is giving very sound advice here! You think Singapore voters stupid or what? 7 seats Town Council manage until like that, until got people die, who in his right mind would believe WP can handle MORE seats? LTK has already said NOBODY WANTS TO WORK FOR HIM! You think WP can handle so many TC management meh?
Singaporeans are very pragmatic people. Want to give you chance also must see whether you will affect their immediate interests or livelihood or not.
Furthermore, WP has a F for its performance in Parliament lah! Even simple press release for this once in 30 years MRT breakdown also dunno how to write! Faint lah!
Inside Parliament cannot perform, outside Parliament screws up TC management. What else is WP good at? Drink tea, cut hair shake hands, eat durians and carry babies?
At least GMS is very consistent here. Whoever says GMS is a mole MUST BE A MOLE himself! Why? GMS has whacked the hell out of PAP almost ALL THE TIME on ALL important issues! When *KY died, WP and LTK were mourning *KY’s death, even spending time doing vigil for this dictator, while GMS refused to pay respect to such a dictator! He has written a very critical but objective article on *KY but refused to worship such a dictator because there were thousands of people suffered under his rule!
When Amos kena bullied and was unjustly persecuted, GMS stood up against it! Who in WP has uttered a word against such human rights abuse? I bet you to my last penny that if anyone of you was ever detained or bullied and persecuted by PAP, WP will also just keep quiet throughout!

Which one of you would have gone through all these? I bet NONE and yet, you are just trigger happy to say GMS is a mole? You must be a mole yourself to say that!
I tell you what, WP looks MORE like a MOLE PARTY to me! Quiet kuai kuai, never say anything substantial in and out of Parliament but when it comes to GE, wants to contest all over the place when it can’t even handle its own 7 seats TC management.
You still don’t get it do you? Many TRE brothers and sisters here just don’t like PAP. They support WP or whoever because they don’t like PAP. They just don’t want to see this Goh Meng Seng fella ending up splitting opposition votes. Every vote counts. This is a warning to Goh Meng Seng not to be cocky and muscle himself into 3CFs, especially since his own reputation among opposition supporters is shaky.
I for one, would like to see WP winning more seats, not because I’m a WP supporter, but because most opposition people think WP has a higher chance to beat PAP.
As for management of TCs, the way I see it, it’s PAP who is giving them trouble. They can’t pin any CPIB charges on WP so now they use a different tactic to withhold grants, which is our money anyway.
Even if WP screws up TC management in Aljunied big time, I would still vote for WP in my GRC. The reason is simple. WP didn’t screw up my life. It’s PAP who screwed up my career big time with its stupid FT policy. It’s PAP that has to be taught a lesson, not WP.
One more thing, about your accusation that WP is a mole party. I’d say that if they are really a mole, PAP won’t be investing so much of their energy trying to ‘fix’ WP in the Aljunied saga. PAP, like you, is also trying to convince Singaporean voters that WP can’t handle a GRC TC, and therefore, telling Singaporeans don’t vote for WP anymore. Sounds like your thinking is very similar to PAP’s?

You’re the silly one

Attachments

• wp n lky.jpeg
    wp n lky.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 192

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yee Jenn Jong, JJ (余振忠)

They said it is good to know your neighbours. Having finished all the visits we could do to the publicly accessible parts of Joo Chiat SMC since GE2011, it was good to get to know our neighbours.

And what are they saying to us? Those living in the real Joo Chiat were of course surprised to find themselves in Marine Parade GRC suddenly at the last GE. Some Kembangan and Chai Chee residents reminded us that they were part of Aljunied GRC and East Coast GRC respectively for the longest time. Then, some wise men in a special committee took out their pencils and erasers and moved them out of their GRCs, just a couple of months before the last election. One even proudly told us he voted for us when JBJ stood in Chai Chee in 1976. Wow 1976, that’s pretty rich history!

“Yeah, they sure know how to change the boundaries at every elections”, some residents would tell us. I guess this is where the hash tag ‪#‎youwinliaolor‬ comes in pretty handy! smile emoticon The pencil and eraser is certainly mighter than the sword.

Yeah, it is good to know your neighbours. Who knows if neighbours may suddenly become family one day. Welcome to Singapore!

They said it is good to know your neighbours. Having finished all the visits we could do to the publicly accessible parts of Joo Chiat SMC since GE2011, it was good to get to know our neighbours. A...

Yee Jenn Jong, JJ (余振忠)

Much better publishing such stories than about parents chasing limited places in top schools 15 km away from their home. Glad for these kids that their parents made a good choice for them.
http://www.straitstimes.com/…/hot-picks-and-top-picks-why-s…

Hot picks and top picks: Why some parents prefer neighbourhood schools
Madam Chua Huay Wen, 39, had the option of transferring her son to a school offering the Gifted Education Programme last year, after he was selected for it.....

www.straitstimes.com

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
I regretted voted for WP in GE11.
Never knew that WP is a completely a silent party.
Today, WP is PAP 'B' Team and no long a real opposition party.
WP MPs only protect their 16k and will not speak up for people whom against PAP.
Void your vote if between WP vs PAP. If there is 3-corners fight vote for the other opposition party.
Even Desmond Lim of SDA will have the ball to confront the PAP.
WP supported PAP to have our CPF min sum withdrawal at age 65.

----------------------------------------

oh ....Yes:
July 12, 2015 at 6:20 pm (Quote)
@Silly Blue:
*When *KY died, WP and LTK were mourning *KY’s death,
even spending time doing vigil for this dictator,
GMS refused to pay his respects to such a dictator! He has written a very critical but objective article on *KY but refused to worship such a dictator because there were thousands of people who suffered under his rule!
*When Amos kena bullied and was unjustly persecuted,
GMS stood up against it!
Who in WP has uttered a word against such human rights abuse?
*WP has a F for its performance in Parliament lah!
Even simple press release for this once in 30 years MRT
breakdown also dunno how to write
Inside Parliament cannot perform, outside Parliament screws
up TC management. What else is WP good at?
YOU ARE RIGHT ON ALL THESE POINTS,
THAT IS WHY IT IS CALLED A WAYANG PARTY
@You’re the silly one….you are the ONE THAT IS REALLY GOON-DU..

------------------------------------------------------------

Wkw:
July 12, 2015 at 6:34 pm (Quote)

If WP MPs dare not speak out in parliament we should turn full support to other oppo parties:- Sdp, NSP, SPP,RP at least we know people like CSC, RJ, Lc will speak out in parliament. We do not want to vote in jiak liow bees, forever quiet in parliament and screws up full scale on the town council operations!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Oppo cannot get together.:
July 12, 2015 at 6:47 pm (Quote)
LTK may have an unwritten pact with LH* and that’s why he’s so quiet in Parliament and outside Parliament. He once said, “we are not barking mad dog”. But his so-called co-driver analogy is not convincing either. His most likely to screw other Oppo parties’ chances of getting into parliament, like 3 corner fights. LH* will be most pleased with LTK’s strategy. You Oppo fight among yourselves and more PAP MPs get into parliament. PAP can’t be trusted as they are very desperate for super high pay, power and position in Sg society. Use your votes wisely.

------------------------------------------------------

Tiger Lion:
July 12, 2015 at 8:23 pm (Quote)
My 1st choice SDP
2nd choice SingFirst
3rd choice WP
Long live Singapore

-----------------------------------------------------

harold:
July 13, 2015 at 3:16 am (Quote)

What opposition supporters clearly fail to understand is that WP is not for everybody, and neither does it intend to be.
And I wonder why is that that the seeming majority of opposition supporters are trying to force a situation on those other opposition supporters so that we ALL have to accept only WP as the only party that can represent all of us.
They made the same stupid arguments at PEBE, and forced SDP out. So what difference has the election of one more WP MP – Lee Li Lian – made to represent us? Don’t you think Vincent Wijeysingha or Paul Thambyah or Kenneth Jeyaratnem could have done better?
I am serious about many people including myself becoming increasingly disillusioned with our support for the opposition.
At any rate, PAP is definitely bucking up, and is more likely to get my vote now.
Hey, opposition supporters. Live with an important fact of life: Swing voters like me DO exist, and are not any mythical beast.

--------------------------------------------------

harold:
July 13, 2015 at 11:44 am (Quote)

Besides, @Reality Check, my point is that Vincent Wijeysingha would have been a better representive than Lee Li Lian who has not made even the slightest difference just because of her election, and just because she is from WP.

-----------------------------------------

Low Thia Kiang,
Shame on you calling yourself an opposition.
I will salute you if you dare to contest in AMK GRC !!
Show your Aljunied residents you have the ball.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yee Jenn Jong, JJ (余振忠)

Chen Jiaxi Bernard

Parliament sits today, possibly for the second last time before the dissolution of this term of Parliament. If that is the case, the earliest that Parliament is likely to be dissolved is 17 August 2015, paving the way for nomination day to be on 2 September 2015 and polling day on 12 September 2015 at the earliest. Watch out for this year's national day rally.

Parliament: Electoral boundaries committee has been formed
SINGAPORE - The starting gun shot for Singapore's next general election was fired by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, who announced on Monday that the committee that...
straitstimes.com

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chen Jiaxi Bernard

Thumbs up! The friendships made at the market at Block 538, Bedok North Street 3 located within MP Faisal's Kaki Bukit division, Aljunied GRC hold a special place in my heart. Glad to see everything's going well at the market and in their personal lives! The support they have shown us is always such a humbling experience, every single time.
11053492_10152963176611625_3102198080054868241_n.jpg