• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Workers' Party

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what the govt is saying is that it wants to decide how much businesses can or should earn?
What is its benchmark for PAP managing agents then?

Hope reporters will ask this basic and obvious question next time they see that Khaw fella who's been yacking for two years already.
In the same vein: Lee Hsien Loong was paid $3.7million before 2011. Then after the GE that year, his salary was suddenly slashed to $2.2 million.

Is it then right to say he had been "profiteering" before 2011?

0:42/0:42

-PAXP-deijE.gif

TODAY

http://tdy.sg/1LKPRkG - Responding to Ministry of National Development's statement that the former managing agent for The Workers' Party-run Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East Town Council has been “grossly profiteering” from its work there, PNG ENG HUAT says “I think the key point is we cannot determine the profit margin of the managing agent as it is on open tender. You can’t determine and you can’t dictate."

(Video: Lee Yen Nee/TODAY)

http://www.todayonline.com/ge2015/workers-party-unveils-fourth-batch-candidates-ge

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Marc WP Lee Objectively speaking : Town councils don't print money. All of them need funding from ministry . If the ministry withold money to all TCs. All will have "missing money issue"...deficit. it is a simple accounting fact , just think 0.5mm deeper will understand it.

The real goal is we must address challenges ahead for next 10 to 20 years.

We should listen to and think with balanced information. Have your own view.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=6]Yahoo Singapore
[/h]1 hr ·

‪#‎GE2015‬: WP Sylvia Lim: We try to find the best candidates. If we have to take over another town council, our experiences in Aljunied will stand us in very good stead. We are optimistic and confident that we can take over another TC if given the opportunity.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Png Eng Huat and Sylvia Lim with a copy of the AHPETC's Annual Report for 2014/2015, on time for submission.

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Germain Heng:

Sylvia,

I refer to your response to MND with much interest.

Your letter, albeit emotionally charged and rightfully so since we've entered elections fever, still does not explain why the directors at FMSS were able to sign off their own payments as staff of AHPETC. If the profits of FMSS correspond with the deficits of AHPETC, it would be reasonable for us to conclude that the said directors had overpaid themselves as employees of AHPETC, via AHPETC's coffers. This is further underscored when AHPETC was FMSS's sole client, and hence, revenue was earned by providing services to AHPETC.

It is hence not unreasonable to ask that AHPETC present concrete steps to investigate the allegations of misappropriation and if found true, recover the money of the residents. These monies are not yours but you've a custodian role, and thus responsibility.

Second, as much as I would like to accept that no MAs tendered for AHPETC's contract, it does not explain why FMSS was established mere days after GE2011. Further, if you were worried about handover issues, AHPETC's contract with CPGFM was well within your jurisdiction to continue as they had 2 years left to provide services. I can only conclude that FMSS was set up with the sole purpose to taking over operations of AHPETC, and this was planned immediately after GE2011, not withstanding CPGFM's existing contract.

May I suggest that you stop being a politician for a bit and consider the facts of the matter as it is presented to the public. In my opinion, MND and ACRA have the responsibility to present these facts to the public, election season or not. In fact, because it is election season, they have a greater responsibility to do so in order for voters to make an informed choice.

You, and your team, on the other hand, has chosen to victimise yourselves over the course of the events. For whatever reason this is so, it does not bring any more light to the matter.

I hope you can enlighten me and the rest of my fellow Singaporeans. This should be done because:

1. We are tired of this drawn out process which seems to be so because of an absence of clear, straightforward answers from you and your fellow town councillors.

2. The money that AHPETC had collected belongs to our fellow Singaporeans towards their estate's upkeep.

3. You have a responsibility to be transparent since that was WP's call in GE2011. We cannot allow you to empower the future of our children if these questions are not answered.

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Germain Heng:

Sylvia,

I refer to your response to MND with much interest.

Your letter, albeit emotionally charged and rightfully so since we've entered elections fever, still does not explain why the directors at FMSS were able to sign off their own payments as staff of AHPETC. If the profits of FMSS correspond with the deficits of AHPETC, it would be reasonable for us to conclude that the said directors had overpaid themselves as employees of AHPETC, via AHPETC's coffers. This is further underscored when AHPETC was FMSS's sole client, and hence, revenue was earned by providing services to AHPETC.

It is hence not unreasonable to ask that AHPETC present concrete steps to investigate the allegations of misappropriation and if found true, recover the money of the residents. These monies are not yours but you've a custodian role, and thus responsibility.

Second, as much as I would like to accept that no MAs tendered for AHPETC's contract, it does not explain why FMSS was established mere days after GE2011. Further, if you were worried about handover issues, AHPETC's contract with CPGFM was well within your jurisdiction to continue as they had 2 years left to provide services. I can only conclude that FMSS was set up with the sole purpose to taking over operations of AHPETC, and this was planned immediately after GE2011, not withstanding CPGFM's existing contract.

May I suggest that you stop being a politician for a bit and consider the facts of the matter as it is presented to the public. In my opinion, MND and ACRA have the responsibility to present these facts to the public, election season or not. In fact, because it is election season, they have a greater responsibility to do so in order for voters to make an informed choice.

You, and your team, on the other hand, has chosen to victimise yourselves over the course of the events. For whatever reason this is so, it does not bring any more light to the matter.

I hope you can enlighten me and the rest of my fellow Singaporeans. This should be done because:

1. We are tired of this drawn out process which seems to be so because of an absence of clear, straightforward answers from you and your fellow town councillors.

2. The money that AHPETC had collected belongs to our fellow Singaporeans towards their estate's upkeep.

3. You have a responsibility to be transparent since that was WP's call in GE2011. We cannot allow you to empower the future of our children if these questions are not answered.

What is this guy trying to convey ? This is a simple issue--open tender and a contract. Besides, some contracts have clause for costs saving for over estimation. MND is just getting too personal. if there is a wrong doing, CPIB should be called in or police report should be made, Don't fucking waste your time, do something productive for yourself and your family.

I am not a WP member but a logical supporter, so please, those who trying to poison this thread, pls be shown to the door. Don't dirty this thread.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]The Workers' Party Youth Wing (WPYW)[/h]
"To me, I think everything happens for a reason. So that night, I went home and recalled my interest in politics. I wrote to him [Mr Low Thia Khiang] and that’s how it all started. I began helping out at the MPS and slowly, for house visits and all the other activities as well." - Cheryl Denise Loh

People of WP – Cheryl Loh
People People of WP – Cheryl Loh Pam Chae August 30, 2015 No Comments What made you want to join the Workers’ Party? Since I was a child, I’ve always been intrigued by politics. We used to watch the parliamentary debates when I...
wpyouth.sg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]Yee Jenn Jong, JJ (余振忠)[/h]Politician

On a hot Sunday afternoon.

Visited Telok Kurau and the Lorongs around SPC Petrol kiosk, Changi Road.

Met this lady with the 2 dogs for the second time in 3 days. Previously she had 3 dogs with her a couple of streets away. Today, one of the 3 prefers to rest at home on such a hot afternoon.

Guess who we bumped into at the petrol kiosk junction:smile:
11924574_927281857339589_2729930524432011644_n.jpg

11041061_927281870672921_7653708560499450905_n.jpg

11898637_927281907339584_6037141551691737443_n.jpg

11949294_927281920672916_9098542440380096598_n.jpg

11918945_927281950672913_8266041981870184222_n.jpg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]Aljunied GRC[/h]Community

[h=1]15.08.29 Paya Lebar Division Walk To Bond @ Botanic Garden[/h]Updated about an hour ago

Photo Credit: TT Tan

11921666_951604151567466_7289502642635232353_n.jpg

11951411_951604161567465_4019959981709154196_n.jpg

11898542_951604224900792_6996217684398610904_n.jpg

11947484_951604198234128_8494768280574450187_n.jpg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Aljunied GRC

Community

15.08.29 Paya Lebar Division Walk To Bond @ Botanic Garden

Updated about an hour ago

Photo Credit: TT Tan

11959977_951604204900794_8622393947240212711_n.jpg

11917675_951604248234123_6450340835441758474_n.jpg

11899918_951604251567456_3390793274733299929_n.jpg

11816987_951604154900799_2237413590488065289_n.jpg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]符策涫 Foo Seck Guan Kenneth[/h]Public Figure

To serve, we have to put residents as priority. 理政,以民为先。谢谢联合晚报为我做的专访。http://news.omy.sg/News/Features/story20150829-370048

To serve, we have to put residents as priority. Governance, to put people first. Thank you for an exclusive interview with the United evening news as I do. http://news.omy.sg/News/Features/story20150829-370048
Translated by Bing

工人党新人符策涫从政理念 做什么事以民为先
工人党新人符策涫从政的理念很简单,做什么事都要以民为先,考虑到人民的生活与立场,而他加入工人党,就是要为受委屈的国人“打抱不平”。 “一个好的政党,最终的目的是为人民打造更美
news.omy.sg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

符策涫 Foo Seck Guan Kenneth

Public Figure

爸从小就教我做人要诚实,有爱心和要刻苦耐劳。他的教诲我铭记在心。
这些理念会一直伴随我,为服务社群努力, 创造更美好的新加坡.

Since young, my dad taught me to be honest, caring and hardworking. I will always remember his teachings. These values will guide me in serving the community to build a better Singapore.

My parents taught me to be honest, loving and hard working. His lessons to heart.

These ideas will always be with me, to community service efforts, build a better Singapore.

Since young, my dad taught me to be honest, caring and hardworking. I will always remember his teachings. These values will guide me in serving the community to build a better Singapore.
Translated by Bing

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We've walked alongside you and heard your concerns. Workers' Party will continue to listen and be the voice for fellow Singaporeans.

Polling day will be on 11 Sep 2015. We hope more Singaporeans can step forward to support us in our campaign. To find out more about volunteering for WP, please visit www.wp.sg.

"It's not about doing great things. It's about doing small things that make great impact."

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Met a comrade of Hougang Constituency Committee on Sunday at Nee Soon during Hammer Sales. Time flies as it has been more than 9 years since we joined to serve the community and his daughter is already 7. It has been a challenging yet rewarding journey. Hope that his little princess will grow up strong and healthy.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TR Emeritus

The Straits Times allegedly deleted a comment by a netizen asking for more accountability on town council finances. TRE has been blocked after making one comment while comments critical of the ruling party made by this admin on his personal account has been occasionally deleted.

Is this why PAP ministers think the mood has been better towards them?

11892214_876320492458110_5609748305410872625_n.jpg