• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The SAKAE DECEPTION - Singapore's Shame...

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hired FTs to undertake jobs that useless people like you cannot do.

Another el cheapo toking.
dat doug FOOL jus wan publicity.. and was CAUGHT!
tell me how he help anyone?
He's a slave-driver, intending to squeeze every last bit of wad anyone has from their bodies wif his requirements for the job.. n u call that helping?

U dun wan pay cleaners, den go do the cleaning up urself lor.. dun go send ur dirty clothes to laundry shops.. dun leave trays on the table in any outside places u go.. DECLARE UR INDEPENDENCE AND CLEAN EVERYTHING URSELF.. that's how u can help!

Bluddy el cheapo.. dun wan gif $10.00 to cleaner? I think cleaner olso dun wan waste 10cents to throw at u ah.

Last edited:

Dogsquare

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy has a surname Foo, who is he related to?..when you find out..then you know why he said this.