• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The reasons why you would not return trays at hawker centres?

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn last time at cuppage hawker centre limpeh just order 1 plate of charkwayteow put on the table, then went nearby buy drink, just turn around and saw the bangla clearing it away...knn at least use some common sense lah, full plate of uneaten food can also buang

Because that was a high SES bangla who will not eat char kway teow. So when he sees one plate, even if it is a full plate, he will clear. LOL

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes eat and clean up by ourselves set all strict rules don't need MP or Ministers or President only civil servants and political advisers, doctors and professionals etc needed.

Get rid of useless 'authorities' personnels i'll lick the tables clean too if needed be, ai mai ?! Bo tai chi everyday look to pick on and terkan on the people and suck us dry, a fine city indeed.

Last edited:

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do not understand.....
minister no need to be responsible for Mas Selamat escape, the problem with MRT service....
but we commoner has to be responsible to clean up the plate after at hawker centre.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s embarrassing to do something that no one else is doing. That’s what I think.

If u go to subway sandwiches u will see that everyone returns the trays because everyone else are doing it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple: don't take a tray. Or return it to the stall immediately after you've placed the food on your table. Put the plates and bowls on the table and leave. :cool:

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
damn fucking stupid to perpetuate the hawker centre and hawkers as some unesco shits. No progress for the country if your are hawkering for decades. Dumb ass government.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leave the tables uncleared so the next customers can seat there looking at the piles of rubbish?

Singapore is crowded,sometimes the cleaners can't keep up with the workload,I love it when I go to McDonald's and there's trays of uncleared rubbish from the previous diners and u have to clear it for them

Why can't sinkies learn more to be like Japs?put society and others before self and don't make a nuisance of

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It’s embarrassing to do something that no one else is doing. That’s what I think.

If u go to subway sandwiches u will see that everyone returns the trays because everyone else are doing it.

McDonald's too,some people try to return their trays to make u feel guilty but I refuse to bow to peer pressure.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The NEA has been deploying SG Clean Ambassadors to hawker centres since June 19 to advise patrons to return their trays
KNN hire clean ambassador might as well use the money to hire more cleaners? KNN also some eatery already implemented tray deposit $1 KNN is effective just that the collect back deposit process need improvement KNN currently is during leeturning tray the tray sensor always doesn't sense it so no $1 come out and you will need to bend down to shout out to the dish washer then they will play tray flying freesbie with you several times KNN sometimes it just doesn't work and you will need to walk far far to an assigned stall to claim back the $1 KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN hire clean ambassador might as well use the money to hire more cleaners? KNN also some eatery already implemented tray deposit $1 KNN is effective just that the collect back deposit process need improvement KNN currently is during leeturning tray the tray sensor always doesn't sense it so no $1 come out and you will need to bend down to shout out to the dish washer then they will play tray flying freesbie with you several times KNN sometimes it just doesn't work and you will need to walk far far to an assigned stall to claim back the $1 KNN
KNN after playing many rounds of flying freesbie my uncle learnt that it is not necessary to bend down as the tray collector is always standing by there to fly tray so following he simply need to show his hand KNN but what will happen next is that other eater will get shock when a tray suddenly fly out mostly to the ground KNN

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese love their pork and it makes them eat like pigs. It's a genetic thing and no amount of education or coaxing can change chink behavior.

The only way to make a chink obey the rules is to use knuckle dusters.

Japanese love their kurobuta as much as the Chinese. but the Japanese have social graces like no other. Japanese are of Chinese descent. Therefore it is not a genetic thing. It is nurtured behavior.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Japanese love their kurobuta as much as the Chinese. but the Japanese have social graces like no other. Japanese are of Chinese descent. Therefore it is not a genetic thing. It is nurtured behavior.

If it was nurtured behavior then the chinks would have improved their social graces after moving to other countries. However nothing changes no matter where they are in the world so it has to be hardwired.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
demolish all the filthy food centres , and your problis solved

I'm sure restaurants are more hygienic. :biggrin:

20200306_nlx_zam_zam-1_0.jpg