• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sianz hor? Go out eat still let cleaners scold you

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Toa Payoh coffee shop cleaner allegedly scolded diner for not returning cup properly
https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/n...ner-allegedly-scolded-diner-not-returning-cup

It is expected for diners to return their trays and crockery after their meal at a coffee shop or food court.

But one woman was left frustrated after a coffee shop cleaner allegedly shouted at her for not placing her cup at a specific return area.

"I tried to leave it at the tray return area but he shouted at me," she wrote, adding that she paid no heed to the latter's demands.

"The National Environment Agency implemented the tray return policy and we followed accordingly. But the cleaner abused the system."

250124_tray%20return%20cup.jpg

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same ah, I go hawker centre, the cleaners guai lan, tables so dirty.

I went to koufu, the cleaner made rude gestures to me to ask me pour out the bones in rubbish bin on my own before returning tray. Got such rule meh?

Even my usual hunts in hospital like TTSH food court, the cleaner scolded me for returning tray in the middle of the food court (in front of popular noodle stall), demanded me to go to another corner, not because it's halal or non-halal. I asked him why cannot return here, he said everyone returned to his corner and his colleagues at another corner less busy.

Really want to pour the leftover food all over these useless cleaners.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I go to Lor 25A mama store and get VIP treatment. The tumbi knows my drink and mutton briyani order and will just bring it without even the need to order. If the bill comes to eg. $11.20, he'll just waive off the 20 cents. Needless to say, I'll just leave the plates and cup on the table and walk off. Sometimes I'll give him a $2 tip. That's customer service.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lately Iinpeh come across many bin-chow-chow coffee assistants. I think they are facing pay cut and long hours due to manpower shortage. KNN just now niah already met one.
I was cleaning my table with a soapy tissue and brushing the water away to a small drain just next to the edge of the table. That fucker complained why I wet the floor ? Take note it was already raining heavily and the floor was already fucking wet ! Limpeh stared at him agrily and tell him off in Hokkien : "ji jun lo dua hor, tor kah za dio dam liao, li cha simi ?".....He quietly walked off mumbling

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I go to Lor 25A mama store and get VIP treatment. The tumbi knows my drink and mutton briyani order and will just bring it without even the need to order. If the bill comes to eg. $11.20, he'll just waive off the 20 cents. Needless to say, I'll just leave the plates and cup on the table and walk off. Sometimes I'll give him a $2 tip. That's customer service.
Best coffeeshop service I enjoyed recently, was from 504A Serangoon North Ave 4, Singapore 555850.

The cleaners helped me find seats, and helped me cleared trays after I finished, and not rushing me to leave.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
That fucker complained why I wet the floor ? Take note it was already raining heavily and the floor was already fucking wet ! Limpeh stared at him agrily and tell him off in Hokkien : "ji jun lo dua hor, tor kah za dio dam liao, li cha simi ?".....He quietly walked off mumbling
I also experienced one fucker who scolded me for standing on the floor that he just wiped (still wet).

I was patronizing this boss's drink stall. Not important to me, so i left without buying. hahahhaa

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the cleaners want the diners to help put the utensils in certain places, please say nicely.
Don't have to be rude, raise their voices, or shout.
And be thankful, not be entitled.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also experienced one fucker who scolded me for standing on the floor that he just wiped (still wet).

I was patronizing this boss's drink stall. Not important to me, so i left without buying. hahahhaa
There's one young male assistant with extreme OCD at Clementi coffeeshop directly next to the market. He is always adjusting and aligning the tables and chairs neatly. He will squat down and actually check if they are in a single file just like soldiers falling-in ! :laugh:
I think many coffee assistants have mental issues with varying degree.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's one young male assistant with extreme OCD at Clementi coffeeshop directly next to the market He is always adjusting and aligning the tables and chairs neatly. He will squat down and actually check if they are in a single file just like soldiers falling-in ! :laugh:
I am more understanding towards people with behaviourial issues due to my child.

Based on your experience, this chap is an asset to his boss. hahaha

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's one young male assistant with extreme OCD at Clementi coffeeshop directly next to the market. He is always adjusting and aligning the tables and chairs neatly. He will squat down and actually check if they are in a single file just like soldiers falling-in ! :laugh:

I think that kopitiam just finished renovation not too long ago, it is now a 'Foodhub'.

Not sure if it's the same management.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am more understanding towards people with behaviourial issues due to my child.

Based on your experience, this chap is an asset to his boss. hahaha
The problem is that he will also ask you to stand up and adjust your table as well....That is a serious issue to me IMO.
poor thing, make himself and everyone so stressed

Singapore has no social safety net for people with special needs.
He is lucky he works night shift as it is a 24-hour coffeeshop and I tend to be less temperamental myself at those ungodly hours. However I expect many people will detest such OCD behavior from him.