• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Quran and Hadith teach about expanding Islam using violence

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought KAFIRS were peaceful people as compared to Muslims. Why won't they leave peacefully when the landowners tell them to leave?

Without the kaafirs's contributions, KL will remain a laidback kampung. Putrajaya collected the most tax from kaafir companies, and the tax revenues are used to build mosques and mdarasa. I believe the landowners who are the sultans, they don't want sharia.

If the agong temasek sends me an official letter to vacate, I will respect the yang pertuan. I pack and go, i left all my ceweks for you lah.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without the kaafirs's contributions, KL will remain a laidback kampung. Putrajaya collected the most tax from kaafir companies, and the tax revenues are used to build mosques and mdarasa. I believe the landowners who are the sultans, they don't want sharia.

If the agong temasek sends me an official letter to vacate, I will respect the yang pertuan. I pack and go, i left all my ceweks for you lah.
The indigenous people want their kampongs. Not highrise concrete jungles.
They want their sampans, coconut trees and clean beaches where they have time to enjoy the sunset everyday.
They don't want much money because they'd rather have time for family and religion.
Islam doesn't tax them so they can build their madrasah and masjids from wood which serves them better.

Now if you can get all of them to first agree to do the same, then I am sure the agong will sign it.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
They want their sampans, coconut trees and clean beaches where they have time to enjoy the sunset everyday.
They don't want much money because they'd rather have time for family and religion.
Islam doesn't tax them so they can build their madrasah and masjids from wood which serves them better.

Now if you can get all of them to first agree to do the same, then I am sure the agong will sign it.

I will tell agong in his HDB flat that i can speak for myself only.

I like kampongs too, i always travel to jiuhu for the experience.The old wooden masjids in sembawang should still be around. There must be a mixed of city and rural life, too bad PAP has destroyed all the villages.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said. They always brag without chinese contribution, Msia will remain like hutan. I prefer hutan. Kamp spirit. I may retire in Msia and migrate to Kelantan. I wish all chinese msians migrate to spore. Very developed nation. But toxic people/ environment

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The peaceful Prophet(PUH) clearly says in the hadiths, KILL.

Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"
Sahih Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."
@Loofydralb
The Malaysia death apostasy laws is linked to KOran + Hadiths. whoami, the ex-forumner claimed that every country is free to implement their laws (I agree and nobody can dispute it) but Quran has nothing to do with the death apostasy laws (haha, i debunked it). by the way, whoami has disappeared more than 1 year, i hope he is sihat to read this comment.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Countries-980x811.png

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Loofydralb
The Malaysia death apostasy laws is linked to KOran + Hadiths. whoami, the ex-forumner claimed that every country is free to implement their laws (I agree and nobody can dispute it) but Quran has nothing to do with the death apostasy laws (haha, i debunked it). by the way, whoami has disappeared more than 1 year, i hope he is sihat to read this comment.
There is no death apostasy laws in Malaysia.
Next.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no death apostasy laws in Malaysia.
Next.

• Kelantan: 'Apostasy' is a criminal offence punishable with death and forfeiture of property but it cannot be applied. 'Attempted apostasy' is another criminal offence, carrying the maximum penalty of 36 months detention in an Islamic Rehabilitation Centre.[47]
  • Malacca: 'Apostasy' is a criminal offence, carrying the maximum penalty of 6 months detention in an Islamic Rehabilitation Centre. 'Accomplice to apostasy' is another criminal offence, carrying the maximum penalty of 3 years jail, a RM 5,000 fine, or both.[47]
  • Pahang: 'Attempted apostasy' is a criminal offence, carrying the maximum penalty of 3 years jail, six lashes, a RM 5,000 fine, or a combination.[47]
  • Perak: 'Apostasy' is a criminal offence, carrying the maximum penalty of 2 years jail, a RM 3,000 fine, or both.[47]
  • Sabah: 'Attempted apostasy' is a criminal offence, carrying the maximum penalty of 36 months detention in an Islamic Rehabilitation Centre.[47]
  • Terengganu: 'Apostasy' is a criminal offence punishable with death and forfeiture of property but death penalty cannot be applied as this power has not been given to them by constitution. The accused has the option of repentance within 3 days to go free.[47]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_religion_in_Malaysia

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

@Loofydralb
Every war muslims fought is a religious (holy) war, as the enemies of the Muslims are described as "enemies of Allah".

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
  • Kelantan: 'Apostasy' is a criminal offence punishable with death and forfeiture of property but it cannot be applied. 'Attempted apostasy' is another criminal offence, carrying the maximum penalty of 36 months detention in an Islamic Rehabilitation Centre.[47]
  • Malacca: 'Apostasy' is a criminal offence, carrying the maximum penalty of 6 months detention in an Islamic Rehabilitation Centre. 'Accomplice to apostasy' is another criminal offence, carrying the maximum penalty of 3 years jail, a RM 5,000 fine, or both.[47]
  • Pahang: 'Attempted apostasy' is a criminal offence, carrying the maximum penalty of 3 years jail, six lashes, a RM 5,000 fine, or a combination.[47]
  • Perak: 'Apostasy' is a criminal offence, carrying the maximum penalty of 2 years jail, a RM 3,000 fine, or both.[47]
  • Sabah: 'Attempted apostasy' is a criminal offence, carrying the maximum penalty of 36 months detention in an Islamic Rehabilitation Centre.[47]
  • Terengganu: 'Apostasy' is a criminal offence punishable with death and forfeiture of property but death penalty cannot be applied as this power has not been given to them by constitution. The accused has the option of repentance within 3 days to go free.[47]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_religion_in_Malaysia
Thank you for proving your paranoia

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

@Loofydralb
Every war muslims fought is a religious (holy) war, as the enemies of the Muslims are described as "enemies of Allah".
Again read the previous verse for context. You have this bad habit of presenting singular verses and portray your agenda based on it.

Here is Quran 8:56
"˹namely˺ those with whom you ˹O Prophet˺ have entered into treaties, but they violate them every time, not fearing the consequences."

So what does this mean?
Allah is telling the prophet that traitors, snitchers, turncoats, etc be dealt harshly.
And be a lesson for those who think they want to enter into a treaty with the intent to break it.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
read carefully, death apostasy laws are approved by state sharia courts but failed to get approval from secular constitution.

islamophobia is caused by islam.
So it's still not a law when it's not ratified. Which part do you think you need to spin harder?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it's still not a law when it's not ratified. Which part do you think you need to spin harder?

Ther good sharia laws were approved by the sharia courts of kelantan and trengganu.

Why the good sharia laws were blocked by secular constitution of the federation?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ther good sharia laws were approved by the sharia courts of kelantan and trengganu.

Why the good sharia laws were blocked by secular constitution of the federation?
Because they knew it'll be blocked the the federal govt, that's why they passed it. It's politics. Not religion.
You can bet that if ever they take over 2/3 of parliament, they will remove the state enactments.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said. They always brag without chinese contribution, Msia will remain like hutan. I prefer hutan. Kamp spirit. I may retire in Msia and migrate to Kelantan. I wish all chinese msians migrate to spore. Very developed nation. But toxic people/ environment

Your prefer hutan, you should go pahang or kalimantan. Kelantan is the right choice for sharia and sea, but you have to jaga your wife closely and always remind her not bodoh bodoh join in the wrong queue. When she goes out after 11pm, she should not be accompanied by an non-related male. What is 'non-related male', please study the local sharia codes. If you like medieval sharia, you should pick aceh.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your prefer hutan, you should go pahang or kalimantan. Kelantan is the right choice for sharia and sea, but you have to jaga your wife closely and always remind her not bodoh bodoh join in the wrong queue. When she goes out after 11pm, she should not be accompanied by an non-related male. What is 'non-related male', please study the local sharia codes. If you like medieval sharia, you should pick aceh.

I dont mind Kelantan. So peaceful. So Islamic. Nothing to fear. Fear Allah swt and you wont worry over this and that. :thumbsup:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Toxic people living in toxic environment will never feel it, because toxicity is in their blood.
Eg, to them interest rate and usury is good. Can buy luxury stuff.
Muslims can sense its injurious, opportunistic, predatory, corruptive nature and effects.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Toxic people living in toxic environment will never feel it, because toxicity is in their blood.
Eg, to them interest rate and usury is good. Can buy luxury stuff.
Muslims can sense its injurious, opportunistic, predatory, corruptive nature and effects.

Money is never enough even though everything is halal for them. Very pessimistic people. Scare to get married. Why? Later divorce. Scare to have children. Not enough money to bring them up. But when others have children, toxic people start to envy. Thats the problem if one dont believe in Allah swt.:smile: