• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Quran and Hadith teach about expanding Islam using violence

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope you did not answer to my legitimate question on why " there was a lot of unclaimed loot sitting around?"

Why there was loot?

Another related question: raiding merchant caravans for loot was sanctioned by allah?
U bough up a good point.. In fact alot of things ..from the prophet marrying his stepson's wife etc were sanctioned by Allah..and those things that where sanctioned were all for the prophet's own benefits...

Good to have Allah in your back pocket

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
U bough up a good point.. In fact alot of things ..from the prophet marrying his stepson's wife etc were sanctioned by Allah..and those things that where sanctioned were all for the prophet's own benefits...

Good to have Allah in your back pocket

In islam, muslims are forbidden from criticizing the religion. You think critically, even the subordinates of the Prophet have plenty of choice in women, why the Prophet would eye his stepson's wife? The answer is obviously LAST. Islamists like @Likemeat would deny and deny.

Do you know they have a blasphemy law? Do you think Islam will die?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
In islam, muslims are forbidden from criticizing the religion. You think critically, even the subordinates of the Prophet have plenty of choice in women, why the Prophet would eye his stepson's wife? The answer is obviously LAST. Islamists like @Likemeat would deny and deny.

Do you know they have a blasphemy law? Do you think Islam will die?
Islam will continue n the world will be more fucked..but hopefully I will be 6 feet under by than n it's not my problem. Let these lefties n dumb asses reap what they sow. And one other point the victims of terrorism are also mudslimes themselves..all these terrorists supporters will also be thrown under the bus soon enough

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam will continue n the world will be more fucked..but hopefully I will be 6 feet under by than n it's not my problem. Let these lefties n dumb asses reap what they sow. And one other point the victims of terrorism are also mudslimes themselves..all these terrorists supporters will also be thrown under the bus soon enough

Yes. Islam will never die from the earth, they have 2 layers of defence, blasphemy law and apostate law. Islam is a very strong belief system, that it is perfect and blameless. The terrorists supporters will continous to be happy with giving zakat.

Islam will not die. It's population will increase by inbreeding but definitely not by new converts. In sinkieland and malaysia, I ONLY know of people converted to islam by love jihad. You know of people converting to islam because they believe in it?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Islam will never die from the earth, they have 2 layers of defence, blasphemy law and apostate law. Islam is a very strong belief system, that it is perfect and blameless. The terrorists supporters will continous to be happy with giving zakat.

Islam will not die. It's population will increase by inbreeding but definitely not by new converts. In sinkieland and malaysia, I ONLY know of people converted to islam by love jihad. You know of people converting to islam because they believe in it?
U are preaching to the converted