• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Quran and Hadith teach about expanding Islam using violence

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to MUIS, loan fm HDB is acceptable. What do u think? But then again where to get money to pay full for 300k bto flat?
Where is the dalil for that!
Rent la! When one loves the world more than what was ordered, all sorts of excuses can be given.
One day even pork can be halal daily! Hahaha

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Let's continue educating the community that riba' is probably worse than smoking.
This job is supposed to be done by MUIS. But we all know where their priorities are.
They must love the KAFIR predatory upon the ummah.

Notice when was the last time a Friday sermon reminded you about riba'? Yes. Never.
They will be judged and we will be the ummah will be the witness.

Extremism is a form of excess, do you consider it as RIBA?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Muslims don't want enemies, they'll be drinking, enjoying pork, cheating, usurious, pagan, idol worshipping, polytheistic and gay.

That is an extremist interpretation on Quran 8:59-60.

When muslims "feared" that peace treaty was broken, they are entitled and permitted by Allah to an extremely violent response?

I disbelief in your allah, you( a peaceful muslim) are entitled to burn my house?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is an extremist interpretation on Quran 8:59-60.

When muslims "feared" that peace treaty was broken, they are entitled and permitted by Allah to an extremely violent response?

I disbelief in your allah, you( a peaceful muslim) are entitled to burn my house?
Here is a better translation.
Quran 8:59-60

"And if you ˹O Prophet˺ see signs of betrayal by a people, respond by openly terminating your treaty with them. Surely Allah does not like those who betray.
Do not let those disbelievers think they are not within reach. They will have no escape."

Signs = evidence, indications, proof, etc.

Also note Allah orders it to be terminated openly. Means you go and inform them of your findings, and clearly declare the agreement is void due to the findings.

In a way we are ordered not to be deceitful in our dealings.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is a better translation.
Quran 8:59-60

"And if you ˹O Prophet˺ see signs of betrayal by a people, respond by openly terminating your treaty with them. Surely Allah does not like those who betray.
Do not let those disbelievers think they are not within reach. They will have no escape."

Signs = evidence, indications, proof, etc.

Also note Allah orders it to be terminated openly. Means you go and inform them of your findings, and clearly declare the agreement is void due to the findings.

In a way we are ordered not to be deceitful in our dealings.

"See signs of betrayal"
In another word, the kaafir party doesn't have to actually break the treaty for Muslims to break their side of it. Koran have abundant of 'just' excuses for muslims to turn extremely violent against non-believers.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprising at all...

59431512_2316361141953524_1436290841067913216_n.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
"See signs of betrayal"
In another word, the kaafir party doesn't have to actually break the treaty for Muslims to break their side of it. Koran have abundant of 'just' excuses for muslims to turn extremely violent against non-believers.
I have explained how it is meant to be understood in arabic but if you so choose to believe in your own interpretation, it's your choice.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have explained how it is meant to be understood in arabic but if you so choose to believe in your own interpretation, it's your choice.
"See signs of betrayal" is from the english translation you quoted. Nevermind, I will do some research on this verse and come back. akan datang.