• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Pink Trojan Horse (sorry, someone has to be the wet blanket)

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is such a large portion of all this rabble rousing being initiated by Gays. They must have a hidden agenda. Vincent, Roy, Alex... ALL GAY!!!

True blue red blooded heterosexual Sinkies should be extremely wary of what is going on because having gays run the country is even more dangerous than having the PAP power.

You have been warned.

I call it the Pink Trojan Horse; gays using issues such as CPF, civil rights, political rights, workers right, economic rights, etc as a vehicle to insert their deviant homosexual acts into the mainstream of "normality" as seen by society. At some point, all these rights that they are courageously fighting for will be conflated with their rights as gays to kiss another man or insert their dicks into another man's anus or mouth.

It will then be payback time for those who support these gays other "innocent" causes and fights. People will either start being sympathetic to the gross act of a man fucking a man or sucking a dick of another man or in the very least, feel obligated to not object to their their deviant sexual acts.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pathetic leh.....no angle to spin so keep harping on sexual orientation.
I choose a gay over a vile greedy pappy any day.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
gays.. oppo, they did not harm the society. not rob the society.... unlike....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's good to see that other members here are astute enough to see through the facade.

The hidden gay agenda is far more sinister than anything the Lees have ever come up with.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I call it the Pink Trojan Horse; gays using issues such as CPF, civil rights, political rights, workers right, economic rights, etc as a vehicle to insert their deviant homosexual acts into the mainstream of "normality" as seen by society. At some point, all these rights that they are courageously fighting for will be conflated with their rights as gays to kiss another man or insert their dicks into another man's anus or mouth.

It will then be payback time for those who support these gays other "innocent" causes and fights. People will either start being sympathetic to the gross act of a man fucking a man or sucking a dick of another man or in the very least, feel obligated to not object to their their deviant sexual acts.

Whether it is black, blue, green or pink, it does not matter....as long as the matter at hand is to slap the bloody _____ for holding on, to our BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS CPF...our hard earned money!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Whether it is black, blue, green or pink, it does not matter....as long as the matter at hand is to slap the bloody _____ for holding on, to our BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS CPF...our hard earned money!

That's only the beginning. Once the gays take over, they're going to dictate your family values. Do you want your children to die of AIDS well before their time?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's only the beginning. Once the gays take over, they're going to dictate your family values. Do you want your children to die of AIDS well before their time?

I want my hard earned money in my hands....gays we can deal with them later. When I have no money, my children will die before their time...never mind AIDS....

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
'Worrying' rise in HIV cases among gay men

Saturday, Jun 07, 2014
The Straits Times
By Salma Khalik

SINGAPORE - The number of new cases of HIV and Aids in Singapore fell slightly last year to 454, 15 less than in 2012.

However, the Action for Aids (AfA) group here said there has been a "worrying" rise in infections among homosexual men.

The Ministry of Health revealed the figures Wednesday, which also showed that the number of homosexual and bisexual cases has risen from 166 in 2009 to 247 last year.

In contrast, the number of heterosexual men infected fell from 241 to 157 in the same period.

Around a decade ago, men who contracted HIV through gay sex accounted for less than 30 per cent of male infections but they now make up more than 60 per cent - making them the main mode of transmission.

A spokesman for AfA said the rise in homosexual HIV transmission could be because people are not as fearful of contracting the infection as previously due to the availability of effective anti-retroviral medication.

However, he added that there is a degree of "condom fatigue" in Singapore. While surveys show that the rates of condom use have remained steady at about 50-60 per cent, he said this is "unsatisfactory".

The group added that social media has made it easier for people to hook up for casual sex and reduced the age at which many couples first have intercourse.

"We need to review our programmes and reassess our approaches to prevention and care," the spokesman said. "We need to engage and involve at-risk communities at all levels, from policy reviews to programme planning, implementation and evaluation."

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Worrying' rise in HIV cases among gay men

Saturday, Jun 07, 2014
The Straits Times
By Salma Khalik

SINGAPORE - The number of new cases of HIV and Aids in Singapore fell slightly last year to 454, 15 less than in 2012.

However, the Action for Aids (AfA) group here said there has been a "worrying" rise in infections among homosexual men.

The Ministry of Health revealed the figures Wednesday, which also showed that the number of homosexual and bisexual cases has risen from 166 in 2009 to 247 last year.

In contrast, the number of heterosexual men infected fell from 241 to 157 in the same period.

Around a decade ago, men who contracted HIV through gay sex accounted for less than 30 per cent of male infections but they now make up more than 60 per cent - making them the main mode of transmission.

A spokesman for AfA said the rise in homosexual HIV transmission could be because people are not as fearful of contracting the infection as previously due to the availability of effective anti-retroviral medication.

However, he added that there is a degree of "condom fatigue" in Singapore. While surveys show that the rates of condom use have remained steady at about 50-60 per cent, he said this is "unsatisfactory".

The group added that social media has made it easier for people to hook up for casual sex and reduced the age at which many couples first have intercourse.

"We need to review our programmes and reassess our approaches to prevention and care," the spokesman said. "We need to engage and involve at-risk communities at all levels, from policy reviews to programme planning, implementation and evaluation."

I thought you were a supporter of alternative lifestyles.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You should show the aids graph of the tiko old fucks. They should have been culled a long time ago

Those are the ones who were allowed to withdraw all their CPF savings at 55. They blew the whole lot on HIV infected whores in Batam and Bintan.

We have to thank the PAP putting a stop to this atrocious behavior brought about by the CPF windfall.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pathetic leh.....no angle to spin so keep harping on sexual orientation.
I choose a gay over a vile greedy pappy any day.

Personally, I and I believe, many others, have no issues if gays want to kiss another man or insert their dicks into other men's anuses or mouths in the privacy of their bedrooms. It's their business.

It's when they start to claim that such acts are "normal" and fight stridently for such acts to be seen as "normal" which will later progress to them fighting for their right to marry, adopt children and be parents, etc that needs to be settled.

Otherwise, such sexual deviances will progress and at some future stage, lead to even worse outcomes such as a father demanding his right to fuck his own daughter or a mother demanding the right to marry her own son.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
1. You have gay loong at the helm so that's ok?

2. Using this issue is to try to garner the religious votes who oppose gays

Pathetic, desperate and dirty

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally, I and I believe, many others, have no issues if gays want to kiss another man or insert their dicks into other men's anuses or mouths in the privacy of their bedrooms. It's their business.

It's when they start to claim that such acts are "normal" and fight stridently for such acts to be seen as "normal" which will later progress to them fighting for their right to marry, adopt children and be parents, etc that needs to be settled.

Otherwise, such sexual deviances will progress and at some future stage, lead to even worse outcomes such as a father demanding his right to fuck his own daughter or a mother demanding the right to marry her own son.

great wisdom indeed
the rally is a disaser
an utter failure
entrapped themselves
gone case liao

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said. LGBTs are LGBTs because of their genetic makeup. It is not a moral issue.

Studies have shown that there are some ethnic groups that are predisposed to violence and criminal behaviour because of their genetic makeup, genetic mutation, etc.

Studies have also shown that pedophiles are born the way they are, i.e. a sick desire and deviant urge to fuck little children.

Do we then decriminalised paedophilia, violence and criminal acts because of these people's "genetic makeup"?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. You have gay loong at the helm so that's ok?

2. Using this issue is to try to garner the religious votes who oppose gays

Pathetic, desperate and dirty

You must be a young and new forummer if you think I am a fan of the PAP.