• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Backlash SiamBu BlackPink's Lisa and Mum for Dancing Nekkid in Paris' Crazy Horse!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mother of Blackpink’s Lisa faces online backlash for sharing Instagram photo of daughter at Paris cabaret​

• Some social media users have accused Chitthip Bruschweiler and her K-pop daughter Lisa of encouraging nudity and objectifying women
  • The backlash came after Chittip posted an Instagram photo showing the Blackpink member in a pink wig and risqué attire at a popular Paris cabaret
4a42231f-d747-40f5-97a3-c2cf6135d281_14445a5c.jpg

LISA-Blackpink-32-696x539.jpg
76180567-12595393-Wow_Lisa_of_the_pop_music_collective_BLACKPINK_celebrated_her_Cr-a-19_1696460912541.jpg
76180585-12595393-The_26_year_old_artist_who_is_rumored_to_be_dating_Frederic_Arna-a-17_1696460912362.jpg

The mother of Thai K-pop sensation Lalisa “Lisa” Manoban had to deal with online trolls for sharing a photo of her daughter posing with scantily clad dancers at a popular Paris cabaret.
Chitthip Bruschweiler apparently deleted the Instagram photo showing the dancer in a pink wig and risqué attire at Crazy Horse, where the 26-year-old also became the first K-pop artist to dazzle the crowd with her dance moves.
Some social media users criticised Chitthip and the star from the South Korean girl group Blackpink, accusing them of encouraging nudity and objectifying women.

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/life...t-unesco-site?module=hard_link&pgtype=article

“You should leave the world of K-pop because you will only be a bad role model for the teenage girls who follow you,” said an Instagram user following Lisa’s September 28 performance at the iconic venue founded in 1951 by artist Alain Bernardin.

Wrote another: “I can’t believe you’re actually doing this. I used to be your fan, but I’ve lost my respect for you.”
Lisa’s followers and celebrities, including Thai actress Diana Flipo and TV host Vuthithorn “Woody” Milintachinda, rallied behind the duo and urged them to ignore the haters.
“You’re the best mum who is always by Lisa’s side. Don’t worry about anything, we will always love and support Lisa,” said a user.

“Just because she is dancing, you all call her names. Do you even have a life? She is doing what she wants to do, why do you have to be so rude and judge people?” asked a fan.

“I’m happy for Lisa. I can feel that the whole theatre was filled with excitement for her appearance,” Vuthithorn, who watched the songstress’ performance, told The Nation news website.

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/poli...llide-vietnam?module=hard_link&pgtype=article

Lisa did not go topless like the other dancers at the burlesque club, where US model Dita Von Teese and Canadian actress Pamela Anderson had performed in the past.
The furore over Lisa’s act came as she was spotted dining with her rumoured boyfriend and Louis Vuitton heir Frédéric Arnault at a Paris restaurant on Tuesday.
The 28-year-old is the third son of billionaire Bernard Arnault, the world’s second-richest man and founder of fashion empire LVMH.
The scion is also the CEO of luxury watch brand TAG Heuer.

Attachments

• 1696494046691.jpeg
    1696494046691.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 55

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be a lifelong dream to dance in a paris cabaret.she could have just bought the cabaret for herself. As a hobby.