• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The person behind eErotica69

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A respectable self proclaim PAP supporter who would defend Singaporeans from foreigners (especially that cb kia Tonychat) regardless of political affiliation :biggrin:

eErotica96

Alfrescian
Loyal
He disliked members disrupting discussions by politicizing threads but he does not mind people disrupting the forum with their nonsensical rantings.

He advised members not take it too seriously here but you can see him hounding tonychat all over the place.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Self proclaimed fence sitter but a closet pappy supporter.
Useless gong cheebye pervert with fetish for GMILFs.
Online stalker of tonychat....possible due to some gay feud.
Self styled self appointed Sbf moderator who polices alleged politicizing of threads.
Moron who starts Boliao thread such as this.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You will be surprised by the PMs between Fishycbye...Kopisai and this Chump :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
He disliked members disrupting discussions by politicizing threads but he does not mind people disrupting the forum with their nonsensical rantings.

He advised members not take it too seriously here but you can see him hounding tonychat all over the place.

Ya Man!

"lack of self awareness and perpetual continuous self contradiction.
Not walking the talk and saying one thing and doing another, or saying different things at different times."

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eErotica69 is likely a pap supporter masquerading as middle ground voter. it is alright to me. maybe he really thinks that he is middle ground but his actions prove otherwise ? those pap supporters whom masquerade as hardcore opposition supporters are really detestable though.

jw5

Loyal
eErotica69 is likely a pap supporter masquerading as middle ground voter. it is alright to me. maybe he really thinks that he is middle ground but his actions prove otherwise ? those pap supporters whom masquerade as hardcore opposition supporters are really detestable though.

you mean like scroobal and steffychun? hehehehehe.......................... :biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to politicize this thread
I demand to politicize this thread

FUCK SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY AS HE IS A FUCKING BASTARD AND SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE

HE WILL DIE SOON SOON AND BE RAPED AND SCREWED BY DEMONS AND GHOULS WAITING FOR HIM THERE

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

See for yourself.

Attachments

• 01Kopi.jpg
    01Kopi.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 181

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Self proclaimed fence sitter but a closet pappy supporter.
Useless gong cheebye pervert with fetish for GMILFs.
Online stalker of tonychat....possible due to some gay feud.
Self styled self appointed Sbf moderator who polices alleged politicizing of threads.
Moron who starts Boliao thread such as this.

Hello Mr 96 started and not me!