• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chen Xiuhuan's Mummy baked pumpkin cake to porlampa!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chen Xiuhuan's mum thought she was meeting PM Lee and baked him a pumpkin cake, but it was all a miscommunication​

Chen Xiuhuan's mum thought she was meeting PM Lee and baked him a pumpkin cake, but it was all a miscommunication

https://tdy.sg/47JGhKL

BY

JIAMUN KOH

Published May 10, 2024
Updated May 11, 2024
WhatsAppTelegramFacebookTwitterEmailLinkedIn
For many people, including Chen Xiuhuan's mother, getting to meet the prime minister is a huge deal.
Earlier today (May 10), the 58-year-old star took to her Instagram to share an adorable story about her mum.
"My mother called me early in the morning. She said the people at the RC told her she could meet Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong personally at AMK Hub at 11 o'clock this morning, and that she could have a conversation with him," Xiuhuan recounted.
The actress said her mum was elated, but also equally nervous, about getting to meet PM Lee, and hence asked if Xiuhuan could accompany her for the session.
Xiuhuan's mum had wanted to thank PM Lee for "the help he had given her" and even made him a pumpkin cake the night before as a "gift of gratitude".
Of course Xiuhuan obliged, and was at AMK Hub before noon with her mother for her appointment with PM Lee.
Unfortunately, things did not go as planned.
According to Xiuhuan, after walking around Ang Mo Kio for some time thinking they were lost, she spotted a stall at the bus terminal with a large poster of PM Lee as a backdrop.
"I approached the person there, and that was when I found out that they had wanted my mother to give an interview about her feelings about the Prime Minister leaving office," she said.
PM Lee will step down on May 15 with Finance Minister Lawrence Wong taking over the reins.
So, nope, there was actually no meeting with PM Lee at all.
Xiuhuan quickly realised that her mum, who is "getting on in years", probably misunderstood what the RC representative had told her.
"It turned out that the PM would not be there and my mother would not be able to meet the PM face to face. Understandably, she was a little disappointed," shared Xiuhuan.
Her mum even sadly told the person-in-charge that she had expected to see PM Lee in person and that she wanted to personally give him the pumpkin cake as a token of appreciation.
Despite the boo-boo, Xiuhuan's mum still accepted the interview where she finally got to thank PM Lee. She also told him that she hopes he would somehow be able to try her pumpkin cake.
Thankfully, the person-in-charge kindly said that he would try to deliver the cake to PM Lee, which made Xiuhuan's mum so happy she couldn't stop thanking him.
Xiuhuan also tagged PM Lee on Instagram, saying that she hopes he could get a taste of the cake made by her mother.
screenshot_2024_05_10_at_3.52.07_pm.png

Aww, we hope PM Lee got to try auntie's pumpkin cake too!

screenshot_2024_05_10_at_3.53.00_pm.png

Xiuhuan's mum definitely put in a lot of effort preparing for the 'meet and greet' she thought was going to happen

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chen Xiuhuan's mum thought she was meeting PM Lee and baked him a pumpkin cake, but it was all a miscommunication​

Chen Xiuhuan's mum thought she was meeting PM Lee and baked him a pumpkin cake, but it was all a miscommunication's mum thought she was meeting PM Lee and baked him a pumpkin cake, but it was all a miscommunication

https://tdy.sg/47JGhKL

BY

JIAMUN KOH

Published May 10, 2024
Updated May 11, 2024
WhatsAppTelegramFacebookTwitterEmailLinkedIn
For many people, including Chen Xiuhuan's mother, getting to meet the prime minister is a huge deal.
Earlier today (May 10), the 58-year-old star took to her Instagram to share an adorable story about her mum.
"My mother called me early in the morning. She said the people at the RC told her she could meet Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong personally at AMK Hub at 11 o'clock this morning, and that she could have a conversation with him," Xiuhuan recounted.
The actress said her mum was elated, but also equally nervous, about getting to meet PM Lee, and hence asked if Xiuhuan could accompany her for the session.
Xiuhuan's mum had wanted to thank PM Lee for "the help he had given her" and even made him a pumpkin cake the night before as a "gift of gratitude".
Of course Xiuhuan obliged, and was at AMK Hub before noon with her mother for her appointment with PM Lee.
Unfortunately, things did not go as planned.
According to Xiuhuan, after walking around Ang Mo Kio for some time thinking they were lost, she spotted a stall at the bus terminal with a large poster of PM Lee as a backdrop.
"I approached the person there, and that was when I found out that they had wanted my mother to give an interview about her feelings about the Prime Minister leaving office," she said.
PM Lee will step down on May 15 with Finance Minister Lawrence Wong taking over the reins.
So, nope, there was actually no meeting with PM Lee at all.
Xiuhuan quickly realised that her mum, who is "getting on in years", probably misunderstood what the RC representative had told her.
"It turned out that the PM would not be there and my mother would not be able to meet the PM face to face. Understandably, she was a little disappointed," shared Xiuhuan.
Her mum even sadly told the person-in-charge that she had expected to see PM Lee in person and that she wanted to personally give him the pumpkin cake as a token of appreciation.
Despite the boo-boo, Xiuhuan's mum still accepted the interview where she finally got to thank PM Lee. She also told him that she hopes he would somehow be able to try her pumpkin cake.
Thankfully, the person-in-charge kindly said that he would try to deliver the cake to PM Lee, which made Xiuhuan's mum so happy she couldn't stop thanking him.
Xiuhuan also tagged PM Lee on Instagram, saying that she hopes he could get a taste of the cake made by her mother.
screenshot_2024_05_10_at_3.52.07_pm.png

Aww, we hope PM Lee got to try auntie's pumpkin cake too!

screenshot_2024_05_10_at_3.53.00_pm.png

Xiuhuan's mum definitely put in a lot of effort preparing for the 'meet and greet' she thought was going to happen

Instead of baking a cake, she should ask her MILF daughter to go and lick LAN PA…