• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's 1-1 and Torres is sent off!!!

It's a fair result but Torres is a £50m chump! Does nothing except show a black face every time he plays but performed ok today until his sending off.

Mata played well too.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Nin nao hia. If Man Utd can lose to West Brom at home, can pack up and try again next season. :mad:

Villa also doing a number on City.

jw5

Loyal
A very bad day in Manchester today. :smile:

Worse for Utd than City considering the hammering last week and home loss.

Noted that QPR again squeaked a narrow victory, at this rate, they'll be taking Utd's place in the BPL next season. :eek::biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Worse for Utd than City considering the hammering last week and home loss.

Noted that QPR again squeaked a narrow victory, at this rate, they'll be taking Utd's place in the BPL next season. :eek::biggrin:

Agreed. The knives will be out for Moyes. When was the last time Man Utd were 13th in the EPL table?

Bro, QPR are top of the Championship today! I must say Barton has been a revelation this season for them. If only they had started last season like this, they'd still be in the Premier League. Undefeated in the league and looking very impressive for automatic promotion. I hope and pray they can keep it up. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Agreed. The knives will be out for Moyes. When was the last time Man Utd were 13th in the EPL table?

Bro, QPR are top of the Championship today! I must say Barton has been a revelation this season for them. If only they had started last season like this, they'd still be in the Premier League. Undefeated in the league and looking very impressive for automatic promotion. I hope and pray they can keep it up. :biggrin:

Harry Redknapp and his staff have done very well galvanising the players they have, bringing in or back Barton, Henry, Austin, Simpson, Dunne (all very good second tier types) and moving on the overmatched or overpaid Tarrabt, Remy, Bosingwa, Derry, Granero, etc.

Harry is certainly well in the league of managers like Allardyce and Pullis, who can get a team promoted and keep it in the premier league. But perhaps he is just out of the league of guys like Fergie, Mourinho, Wenger, etc. It's beginning to look like David Moyes is also in the first category.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF! has happened to Man Utd?

1-0 down to Manager(less) Sunderland?:eek:

If they lose, Moyes will be gone before Christmas. :biggrin:

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like normal service has been resumed. 2-1 to Man Utd.

But a hardly impressive victory against a team who are likely to be relegated this season.

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same as Real Madrid, twice behind
and 2-1 down @86min of play
they looked dead and buried
but they won 3-2.
Lucky win.
2s7gqvd.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Same as Real Madrid, twice behind
and 2-1 down @86min of play
they looked dead and buried
but they won 3-2.
Lucky win.

What made u guess this game would finish 3-2?
If I had bet on the game, I would have guessed 4-1 or 3-0 or something like that................

jw5

Loyal
Atletico Madrid just beat Celta Vigo 2-1 to keep their 100% record intact.
Looks like Real Madrid and Barcelona may have a real challenger to their title this season.
AM playing even better without former star Falcao, Diego Simeone has got them playing like a tight knit team.
Good to see Luis Enrique managing Celta and Diego managing AM..........................

2 big games from serie A tomorrow morning:

Juventus vs AC Milan
Lazio vs Fiorentina

Roma had a fairly easy 3-0 win over Inter Milan. Keeps their 100% record intact.
Totti is playing like he was 25. :biggrin:
Gervinho is having a new lease of life. Arsenal fans would remember him fondly. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Spurs 0 West Ham 3 :eek:

West Ham score their first 3 away goals of the season in 1 match! :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spurs 0 West Ham 3 :eek:

West Ham score their first 3 away goals of the season in 1 match! :biggrin:

Spurs were very poor but Ravel Morrison scored a superb solo effort for the Hammers. This kid has potential if he can just focus on his footballing talents.
This season's EPL is turning out to be very open, still early days but tempted to put some money on Arsenal.

Now we got a 2 week break for WC qualification...

jw5

Loyal
Woohoo!

This weekend, there are 2 superheavyweight matches:

1. El Classico - Barcelona vs Real Madrid

2. Chelsea vs Man City

Hopefully both will be crackers and not cagey.........................

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. El Classico - Barcelona vs Real Madrid

It's time for Bale and Neymar to start paying back some of their transfer fees to their clubs. Still not convinced about Bale's move to RM. Has any Brit really been successful there?
Perhaps David Beckham and Laurie Cunningham but both Michael Owen, Jonathan Woodgate were flops.

2. Chelsea vs Man City

A tight one but Chelsea should edge it with home advantage. They always seem to step up a gear when playing quality opposition.

Another interesting game is Man Utd vs Stoke. Can ex QPR flop Hughes exploit his old club's poor start to the season?
I don't think this match is as one- sided as the bookies may think. Stoke may be worth a bet for a draw or win (but as a QPR fan I don't mind if Stoke go down).:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
It's time for Bale and Neymar to start paying back some of their transfer fees to their clubs. Still not convinced about Bale's move to RM. Has any Brit really been successful there?
Perhaps David Beckham and Laurie Cunningham but both Michael Owen, Jonathan Woodgate were flops.

A tight one but Chelsea should edge it with home advantage. They always seem to step up a gear when playing quality opposition.

Another interesting game is Man Utd vs Stoke. Can ex QPR flop Hughes exploit his old club's poor start to the season?
I don't think this match is as one- sided as the bookies may think. Stoke may be worth a bet for a draw or win (but as a QPR fan I don't mind if Stoke go down).:biggrin:

Neymar paid back some of his fee with a good goal but not Bale, yet to shown any kind of form.

Squeaky bum time for Mousey Moyesey, close shave victory can also be attributed to Stoke's tactical ineptness.

La Liga is the most difficult league to predict results and scores:

Malaga 0 Celta Vigo 5 :eek:

Levante 3 Espanyol 0

Chelsea vs Man City, if Kompany is not playing, Chelsea may have the edge.