• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suarez was on fire yesterday. He and Daniel Sturridge are the only reason why Liverpool are in the top 4. Still reckon he will leave in January if anyone can afford him.
A player of his calibre should be playing Champions League.

Best striker in the EPL at the moment but Rooney comes a close second.

Sahin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woohoo!

This weekend, there are 2 superheavyweight matches:

2. Chelsea vs Man City

Hopefully both will be crackers and not cagey.........................

Chelsea vs Man City? Are u sure?

Seeing Mourinho and Pellegrini only reminds me of Real Madrid vs Malaga. :biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What made u guess this game would finish 3-2?
If I had bet on the game, I would have guessed 4-1 or 3-0 or something like that................

Because of the odds, 3-2 already so low.
Bet about 5-10 games on pick the score
which is the hardest, so if I can get 1 game correct
I must make profit, hence not only score but odds to consider.
Last week had 2 games with 3-1 score but ended with 4-1.
This week got it right with Liverpool 4-1 but
odds @$12 only, Liverpool game getting lower and lower.

jw5

Loyal
Because of the odds, 3-2 already so low.
Bet about 5-10 games on pick the score
which is the hardest, so if I can get 1 game correct
I must make profit, hence not only score but odds to consider.
Last week had 2 games with 3-1 score but ended with 4-1.
This week got it right with Liverpool 4-1 but
odds @$12 only, Liverpool game getting lower and lower.

Yeah, expected return is important, no point betting on a match/event with very low odds, even if it is likely to happen.
Anything can happen in football.
I was lucky to get a few Serie A correct scores recently at good odds, but I continue to be baffled by La Liga.
Thought Malaga was better than Celta, and Espanyol better than Levante, shocked at the actual results.
Didn't expect Barca to draw with Osasuna either, which imho is a team that could be relegated.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Official TCSS Thread , Super Sunday predictions

Super Sunday predictions :

Chelsea under 2 1/2 BIG BET*
Swansea - 3/4
Hull City + 1 1/2

* Sell wife , kids , house , Beemer and mistress :p

Chok dee !
:wink:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, expected return is important, no point betting on a match/event with very low odds, even if it is likely to happen.
Anything can happen in football.
I was lucky to get a few Serie A correct scores recently at good odds, but I continue to be baffled by La Liga.
Thought Malaga was better than Celta, and Espanyol better than Levante, shocked at the actual results.
Didn't expect Barca to draw with Osasuna either, which imho is a team that could be relegated.

Very true, any score can happen, so the odds play a big part.
Osasuna used to be a bogey team for R. Madrid now it came back
to haunt Barca.
I'll be wary of teams with high scoring game.
A.Madrid 5-0 against R.Betis.

jw5

Loyal
Very true, any score can happen, so the odds play a big part.
Osasuna used to be a bogey team for R. Madrid now it came back
to haunt Barca.
I'll be wary of teams with high scoring game.
A.Madrid 5-0 against R.Betis.

A Madrid 5-0 vs R Betis and Sociedad 3-0 vs Almeria not surprising.
A Madrid is a very good team, plays very fluently and much better than Betis who sold their best player Benat to Athletic Bilbao.
Another surprising score was the thrashing Villareal gave Valencia, who may have lost Soldado to Spurs, but should still be able to match a newly promoted team even with former Spurs and Barca man Giovanni Dos Santos.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can see Arsenal adding 2 more goals during the 2nd half.. Pool yet to really threaten Arsenal's goal..

Eldorado

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stoke goalie scored 1 goal in the 1st min against Southampton

Begovic1.gif

jw5

Loyal
Big match of the weekend:

Red Devils vs Gunners!!!

Could be a draw this time, doesn't help the red devils much though.............................

Another big match in Serie A:

Juventus vs Napoli!!!

These 2 teams should be fighting for the title this season, Roma will likely drop off..........................................

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Big match of the weekend:

Red Devils vs Gunners!!!

Could be a draw this time, doesn't help the red devils much though..............................

Yup, it's the big one this weekend. Arsenal are in good form after beating Dortmund in the CL on Wednesday and Man Utd seem to be stabilising under Moyes after a shaky start in the EPL.

However, I predict Arsenal to win this one if only because they have Özil and Ramsey. These guys have been the primary reason why they are top of the league.
If they win tomorrow, they have an excellent chance of winning the title and Man Utd will most likely miss out of CL next season and this will be unthinkable to many at Old Trafford.

And by the way they played against R Sociedad, I fear they might not even make it to the knock-out stages this year. :biggrin:

StarshipTroopers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Guess what Mourinho will say to the press..

"This time we made 12 mistakes, one more than the game against Newcastle.

Edit : The Great Escape. :biggrin:

6sGf3w5.jpg

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No way was that a penalty.
Andre Marriner had a pretty good game but that decision was appalling...
We need video referees, it's the only way to stop the cheats getting away with it.

Soon Mourinho's luck will run out. Special One? More like Lucky One.

Last edited: