• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Official TCSS Thread , UEFA Champions League predictions

UEFA Champions League predictions

Arsenal under 3 1/4
Austria Wien level
Ludogorets R + 3/4
Steaua Bucharest under 2 1/4
Schalke 04 - 1/2

Chok dee !

Celestica

Alfrescian
Loyal
KotexFreedom said:
I'm a freeloader and a loser because i don't make soccer predictions while lurking in this forum for soccer tips. When results don't go my way, the world owes me a living sigh...
That explains your fucked up character in this forum and your life. :biggrin:

Eldorado

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at the odds offered below and then compare with loser pools. :rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Schweinsteiger a doubt for Super Cup

28 August 2013

358816header.jpg

Bet <select class="amounts" id="id_84" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal;"> <option value="5" selected="selected" style="font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-weight: normal;">£5</option> <option value="10" style="font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-weight: normal;">£10</option> <option value="20" style="font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-weight: normal;">£20</option> <option value="50" style="font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-weight: normal;">£50</option> <option value="100" style="font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-weight: normal;">£100</option> </select>Returns:
Bayern München
£9.00
Draw
£18.75
Chelsea
£21.66

<tbody>
</tbody>

Bayern Munich midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger could miss the UEFA Super Cup against Chelsea on Friday with an ankle injury.

The 29-year-old limped off in the second half of Bayern's 1-1 draw at Freiburg on Tuesday.

And manager Pep Guardiola confirmed after the match that Schweinsteiger could miss the clash with Chelsea in Prague.

"He strained his ankle," the Spaniard said.
"Tomorrow there will be a medical check. I hope he can play on Friday but we do not know that yet."Captain Philipp Lahm added that the injury "does not look good".

Guardiola rested a number of players ahead of Friday's fixture, with Arjen Robben, Lahm, Franck Ribery and Mario Mandzukic all beginning the match at the Mage Solar Stadion on the bench, with the latter three making appearances.

jw5

Loyal
Woohoo!

Tomorrow's matches:

Liverpool vs Man Utd

Arsenal vs Spurs

Should be a couple of crackers.

Another possible serie A cracker - Juventus vs Lazio

jw5

Loyal
If Man Utd don't beat Palace in the early game, they might as well pack up and start preparing their transfer targets for next season.
The targets will inevitably come from the other BPL clubs and other top clubs like Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern................ :rolleyes:

Spurs vs Norwich will be interesting too, to see how the new Spurs players gell together and whether they can replace Bale's goals and the cutting edge he gave them last season.

Another interesting match is the late game: Everton vs Chelsea. No Lukaku, but Everton if they play their A game, may be able to give Chelski a good fight. And in Sunderland vs Arsenal, the debut of Mesut Ozil.........................

Serie A has Inter vs Juventus where you can see the former coach of Napoli try to this team on track again, why he leave Napoli to join Inter?

Nothing really interesting in Lal Liga, although Atletico Madrid seems to be gelling quite nicely as a team with Villa instead of Falcao.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Man Utd don't beat Palace in the early game, they might as well pack up and start preparing their transfer targets for next season.

Agreed bro. It will be interesting to see how Fellaini fits into the Man U midfield set up. Still early days but gotta a feeling that they won't do as well this season. Performances to date have been unimpressive (by their standards) and Moyles really needed more signings than just Fellaini during the transfer window.:confused:

Lose today against Palace and Moyles will be under pressure.

Another interesting match is the late game: Everton vs Chelsea. No Lukaku, but Everton if they play their A game, may be able to give Chelski a good fight. And in Sunderland vs Arsenal, the debut of Mesut Ozil..........................

Everton v Chelsea will probably be a draw or Chelsea may will nick it but it will be tight.

Really looking forward to the debut of Mesut Özil for Arsenal. This guy is really world class quality and I still don't understand why RM sold him (apart from needing to fund the Bale transfer). He will make a real difference to the Arsenal squad with his midfield playmaking...perhaps the new Dennis Bergkamp?

My prediction: Arsenal to win and DiCanio to be the first EPL manager sacked this season.:biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When Mesut Özil played England in the world cup final, he made
England's players like dummy.
Ancelotti denies forcing Ozil exit.
RM sold him because of his night life.
He will be a legend in Arsenal.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mesut Özil so good meh ? i don't remember watching him play before. is Mesut Özil better than world class players like Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard ? :biggrin:

my tips tonight
Chelsea to win 1-0
Man Utd to win 3-0
Hull vs Cardiff - Draw

jw5

Loyal
Mesut Özil so good meh ? i don't remember watching him play before. is Mesut Özil better than world class players like Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard ? :biggrin:

my tips tonight
Chelsea to win 1-0
Man Utd to win 3-0
Hull vs Cardiff - Draw

Ozil was good in the 2010 world cup tournament. Also good for Real Madrid in La Liga last season, of course, nothing compared to Peacock Ronaldo. :wink:

Ozil, Jovetic and Eriksen all starting for their new teams tonite.

jw5

Loyal
Agreed bro. It will be interesting to see how Fellaini fits into the Man U midfield set up. Still early days but gotta a feeling that they won't do as well this season. Performances to date have been unimpressive (by their standards) and Moyles really needed more signings than just Fellaini during the transfer window.:confused:

Lose today against Palace and Moyles will be under pressure.

Everton v Chelsea will probably be a draw or Chelsea may will nick it but it will be tight.

Really looking forward to the debut of Mesut Özil for Arsenal. This guy is really world class quality and I still don't understand why RM sold him (apart from needing to fund the Bale transfer). He will make a real difference to the Arsenal squad with his midfield playmaking...perhaps the new Dennis Bergkamp?

My prediction: Arsenal to win and DiCanio to be the first EPL manager sacked this season.:biggrin:

Man Utd squeezed out a hard fought 2-0 victory against Palace. They will struggle to retain the BPL title this season.
Fellaini came on in at the hour mark for Anderson, he is not a creative player, but brings some solidity to the midfield and good in both boxes.
He makes simple passes but is not bad technically. Reminds me a little of Javi Martinez of Bayern Munich, who ironically used to be Ander Herrera's "minder" during their Athletic Bilbao days.

RM probably thought that with Isco, Ozil became a luxury which they needed to sell to recoup some funds.............................

jw5

Loyal
Woohoo!

Manchester Derby on Sunday.
Will Kompany and partner be able to stop Rooney and Van Persie? Will Vidic and Ferdinand be able to stop Aguero and partner?

Serie A game of the weekend: AC Milan vs Napoli

La Liga game of the weekend: None. (as long as Real Madrid, Barcelona or Atletico Madrid are not playing each other, there's no game of the weekend)

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woohoo!

Manchester Derby on Sunday.
Will Kompany and partner be able to stop Rooney and Van Persie? Will Vidic and Ferdinand be able to stop Aguero and partner?

David Moyes needs a win against a big premiership rival at this early stage of the season otherwise the fans would question his capabilities for the big games. actually no need. just win all matches against the bottom 15 teams of the league and that is 90 points already, good enough to win the title. :biggrin: