• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will be boring because under Di Matteo, they will play 4-5-0 and counter like AC Milan but i doubt they can keep a clean sheet. Then game over in the return fixture. :biggrin:
clubs are too afraid of Barca, forcing them to defend more.
they should attack them more, get more aerial ball into their penalty box.:biggrin:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
clubs are too afraid of Barca, forcing them to defend more.
they should attack them more, get more aerial ball into their penalty box.:biggrin:

Chelsea must play dirty with barca..must hantam them until a few barca players injured..especially messi...:biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah set pieces but Barca are equally dangerous in set pieces as they are vulnerable. Remember Carlos Puyol header? :biggrin:
im not ruling out that barca is equally dangerous but they are not strong in defence.
they will succumb to flood of attacks from oppo.:biggrin:

other clubs are afraid if they push more numbers, they will concede goals.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im not ruling out that barca is equally dangerous but they are not strong in defence.
they will succumb to flood of attacks from oppo.:biggrin:
if inter can do it, i dont see why others cant.:biggrin:

Soak and strike, thats the only way to beat Barca, you cant play passing game with them lah

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
passing game unless the players have good touch and control of the ball.

soak and strike does work but ur strike must be clinical.:biggrin:
World Cup 2010, see Germany, lan lan have to defend, cant attack at all, LOL

The more you frustrated, the more you make mistakes, you play attacking against Barca, you die faster... Real is the perfect example

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still standby to Dutch final tactics, break their flowing football, the Dutch do have more chances to score during that match.

But I agree the Dutch really played too dirty that night.......

jw5

Loyal
Tomorrow Arsenal vs Man City. It's do or die for the citizens!

La Liga Real Madrid vs Valencia should be a good game.

David Luiz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mrs Wesley Sneijder - Yolanthe Cabau - snapped on Miami set filming 'No Pain No Gain'

Making her first foray into American film-making and flanked by The Rock and Mark Wahlberg, she co-stars in movie about two bodybuilders who wind up in a failed kidnapping plot

Apr 6, 2012 1:58:00 PM

177526hp2.jpg

It's not often we get to see acting and WAGs combine but photos have reached us from Miami showing Yolanthe Cabau, wife of Wesley Sneijder, looking resplendent on the set of new film 'No Pain No Gain'.

You may have also identified Mark Wahlberg as the suited man alongside her. So this is no mere D-list movie, oh no, this is serious business. It even stars Dwayne Johnson. AKA The Rock. From wrestling and 'Tooth Fairy' fame? Oh yes.

This is Cabau's first true foray into Hollywood after previously starring in a number of Dutch TV series. For Walhberg and The Rock it is nothing new.

177527hp2.jpg

If you're wondering about the nature of the plot, this should entice you:

"A couple of Florida steroid-abusing knucklehead bodybuilders become criminals involved in an extortion ring and a kidnapping plot that goes horribly awry."

Now if that doesn't get your action film juices flowing, what will? Ahem.

The closest we've come to seeing genuine WAG-related acting were the frightening rumours of 'WAG - the Musical'.

Whilst the musical is still in its infant stages, 'No Pain No Gain' is due out in 2013. And as you can see from the pictures, Yolanthe Cabau's appearance should be the only reason you need to go and see it. We know we will.

88459hp2.jpg

Yolanthe and husband Wesley Sneijder

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Again arrogant Bayern Munich failed to clear handicap for their backers. :biggrin:

Juventus very happy now that AC Milan dropped 3 points. :biggrin:

i should have bet against liverpool systematically over the season. their opponents odds are usually too generous. eg. newcastle was at 3.00 to win last sunday, too good to be ignored.

yes, resurgent Chelsea is worth a punt.

Liverfool nearly got humiliated again if not for Suarez. And they finally got a draw after 10 games without one. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Again arrogant Bayern Munich failed to clear handicap for their backers. :biggrin:

Liverfool nearly got humiliated again if not for Suarez. And they finally got a draw after 10 games without one. :biggrin:

Bayern AOS odds were single digit. Same with Man Utd vs QPR. :eek:
I took your reminder and bet Liverpool to draw. :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Tonite got some very interesting games involving the Manchester clubs and the Madrid clubs. :wink:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonite got some very interesting games involving the Manchester clubs and the Madrid clubs. :wink:

A reminder that the top 4 leagues have midweek league games to play. :biggrin:

I predict Arsenal vs Man City will be low scoring.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
A reminder that the top 4 leagues have midweek league games to play. :biggrin:

I predict Arsenal vs Man City will be low scoring.

Yeah, that's why they will go all out and try to rest a little in mid-week.
Can expect La Liga to have matches with 4,5 or 6 goals. :wink:
Gunners vs Citizens can be any number of goals as long as the gunners prevail. :biggrin:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, that's why they will go all out and try to rest a little in mid-week.
Can expect La Liga to have matches with 4,5 or 6 goals. :wink:
Gunners vs Citizens can be any number of goals as long as the gunners prevail. :biggrin:

Man U game at most three goals but the Arsenal game i predict will have lesser than that. :biggrin: