• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
most likely they will follow Bayern footstep.:biggrin: 3 away goals is a very good advantage.:biggrin:
RM next match against Valencia.:biggrin:

Before yesterday i already said that only AC Milan and Chelsea game worth watching and betting because chance is 50-50 and results can go either way. :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

166686_thumb.jpg

Nesta bemused by penalty decision & hints he has played his last Champions League game for AC Milan
The former Italy international was mystified by referee Bjorn Kuipers' decision to penalise him for an alleged tug on Blaugrana defender Carles Puyol

170022_thumb.jpg

Barcelona's Pep Guardiola: Penalty calls were correct & we deserve to be in the semis
The Catalan coach has lashed out at the likes of Ibrahimovic and Mourinho after his side were awarded two spot-kicks during their Champions League quarter-final win against Milan

150801_thumb.jpg

Seedorf: Referee got it wrong but is not to blame for AC Milan's exit
The veteran Dutch midfielder felt that Bjorn Kuipers should not have penalised Alessandro Nesta for his alleged tug on Sergio Busquets shortly before the break at Camp Nou

157353_thumb.jpg

Champions League is no place to set a precedent: Referee robbed Milan, Barcelona & fans with ludicrous penalty call
Bjorn Kuipers awarded a spot-kick for an infraction that's rarely penalised. Thus, both teams and fans missed out on what could have been a thrilling finale to a thrilling tie

175311_thumb.jpg

Ibrahimovic voices conspiracy claim and empathises with Mourinho after Camp Nou controversy
The infuriated Swede felt he should have been awarded a spot-kick during the clash versus Barcelona and claimed the game offered proof that Uefa wants the Blaugrana in the final

176924_thumb.jpg

Allegri disputes refereeing decisions after AC Milan's quarter-final loss to Barcelona
The Rossoneri boss had his doubts on the legitimacy of a penalty awarded against his team, despite conceding that the Catalan giants were the superior side

174429_thumb.jpg

Dani Alves: Referee showed character in awarding penalty for Nesta's tug on Busquets
The Rossoneri were furious at the official's decision to penalise the veteran defender for allegedly pulling the shirt of the Spain midfielder shortly before the break

158185_thumb.jpg

Ramires expecting Benfica to pose a serious challenge to Chelsea’s Champions League hopes
The Brazilian is anticipating a tough tie against his former side, and has insisted none of the Blues squad are discussing a potential semi-final against Barcelona or AC Milan

173356_thumb.jpg

Di Matteo warns Chelsea: It is only half-time in Benfica tie
The Blues' interim manager has stressed the importance of heading into Wednesday's match fully focused, despite holding a 1-0 advantage from the first leg in Portugal

12129305e00d0e82dddd71e8d3c92173e19c8dd6.gif

I really dunno what to say. Barca always get "free gift" from referees. They so lucky one. As expected, penalties will hog today's CL news hehehe..

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will today offer the chance for the fringe players of RM to get on the pitch?:biggrin:

1-0 is nothing, must snatch a win at home.:biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
will today offer the chance for the fringe players of RM to get on the pitch?:biggrin:

1-0 is nothing, must snatch a win at home.:biggrin:

Solli bro, but I predict that Benfica will qualify at the expense of Chelsea. :o

Then again, I also predicted that Milan would qualify and look what happened. :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Antonio Nocerino had made it 1-1 with a neat finish from Zlatan Ibrahimovic's pass, after Messi had scored the opener from the spot. Alessandro Nesta fouled the Argentine for the first penalty, giving the referee little choice, but it was his second foul for an alleged pull of Sergio Busquets' shirt that left Allegri fuming."They had two penalties, one gifted by us, the other gifted by the referee," Allegri said.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9TEO-GdJHtk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Solli bro, but I predict that Benfica will qualify at the expense of Chelsea. :o

Then again, I also predicted that Milan would qualify and look what happened. :biggrin:

Chelsea under de Marbio is a different kettle of fish.

they will park the bus. So I think Chelsea will squeeze through - albeit a draw at Stamford Bridge.

jw5

Loyal

they will park the bus. So I think Chelsea will squeeze through - albeit a draw at Stamford Bridge.

Parking the bus will not work.
Benfica have a Car-dozer who will plough his way through the bus. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Dont worry, Chelsea will win the CL this season :biggrin:

That's the only way they can qualify for next year's champions league. :o

Hairy and Arse are now hoping that they will lose tonite, because if they win it all, 4th placed team plays europa league. :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Aiyah no need to speculate further... Finals will be Barcelona vs Bayern Munich. No typo mistake from me. :biggrin: It's no secret in this forum that i would anytime support Real Madrid over arrogant Bayern Munich. The finals will be held at Bayern Munich's stadium so the host would want to be playing in the finals - with help from the referees. Wink wink Barca. :biggrin:

Serious! You have to pay attention to both ties of the Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich games.. whether Bayern can beat RM on their own merit or help from the referees. :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course they will go all out to play at home soil but usually playing at home soil, the home team will not feature.:biggrin:

Last edited:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Benfica will go all out to attack. They have the ability to score playing away and the chance to upset Chelsea so it's for Chelsea to lose. :biggrin:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Switched to APOEL game because they scored after Chelsea game became boring and predictable. Jesus talked only but failed to deliver. Next round Chelsea will be outplayed by Barca. How can they beat tournament heavyweights like Barca, Bayern, Real Madrid with Di Matiyo's Italian style of football? :biggrin:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will support Chelsea, sick of seeing Barca winning man, hahaha

Sorry but Chelsea's fairy tale will end in the semi finals. Di Matteo's tactics can be beaten by any remaining three and is common to find in Serie A games. Take APOEL Nicosia for example, after containing RM for 74 minutes, Los Blancos broke through making it 0-3 with Mourinho's HT briefing.

Same for the Juventus vs Napoli game ending in 3-0. Three goals executed in the second half. Conti is brilliant but i don't like kelong king Juve. :biggrin: