• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
金龙兄 must be at those up-market hang flower joint right now :biggrin:
Forum's very own , gangster-turned-NSMata-turned Thai rock singer wanna-be , Ramseth , must be having a great time at GM with the Khun Thais downing Chang ( Elephant ) or Singha ( Lion ) :smile:
Chee Hong Kia , Alamking must be irc-ing some girl who happens to be "employed" by some "major airline".
Stewardess are high class whores , that's all :p
Cheespie , Chowka , Rogue Trader , DerMannschaft etc. etc. got so many clones , he's starting to believe he is God here :biggrin:
Nobody watches football any more ?

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another player, died on the pitch.
Livorno midfielder Piermario Morosini suffered a heart-attack and died
on the pitch in Saturday's Serie B match at Pescara,
with all Serie A matches postponed as a result

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

179135_thumb.jpg

Liverpool 2-1 Everton: Late Carroll header completes turnaround as Reds secure FA Cup final spot
Kenny Dalglish's side remain on target for a cup double after coming from behind to complete an impressive comeback at the expense of their Merseyside rivals

12129305e00d0e82dddd71e8d3c92173e19c8dd6.gif

Arrogant Bayern Munich will be resting some key players for their league game with Mainz 05. As the Bavarians will be hosting Real Madrid in midweek for their Champions League game, my prediction is that Mainz will triumph. Go go go Mainz!! Hehehehe...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another player, died on the pitch.
Livorno midfielder Piermario Morosini suffered a heart-attack and died
on the pitch in Saturday's Serie B match at Pescara,
with all Serie A matches postponed as a result

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R7C7nAEQCAA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RIP, sad man...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chelsea vs Spurs sibei kelong ahh... Gallas, Cudicini and Parker all ex Chelsea player, Cudicini super wudi kelong

FakeWatchPeddler

Alfrescian
Loyal
Password suggestion for sammyboy members

/

Alamaking

LOL_|_LOL_|_LOL

Password from lyrics of a song

1234unodoistresquatro LOL

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E2tMV96xULk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NaNaNaNaHeyHeyGoodbye

<iframe width="440" height="260" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E5b6UCCm7f4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Please add.......

Last edited:

FakeWatchPeddler

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Password suggestion for sammyboy members

Good password LOL

Just gimme gimme gimme fried chicken

No joke, fast forward to 6.02 and that was the word Freddie used. LOL

Gimme one night,
Gimme one hope,
Just gimme,
One man one man,
One bar one night,
One day hey hey,
Just gimme gimme gimme
Fried chicken

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5cuXasbjhT8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Tcss 20/4/12

aiyoyoyo....today i kena banned for a few hours cos of TCSSing wildly coupled with BosSam being in a foul mood.

I thought that it might be an idea to have a daily TCSS thread somewhat like TSR in the religious thread.

At the moment i kena the mother of all infractions ...12 points and my sbf life is hanging on a thread.

getsmart101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Tcss 20/4/12

aiyoyoyo....today i kena banned for a few hours cos of TCSSing wildly coupled with BosSam being in a foul mood.

I thought that it might be an idea to have a daily TCSS thread somewhat like TSR in the religious thread.

At the moment i kena the mother of all infractions ...12 points and my sbf life is hanging on a thread.

hi there

1. bro, glad that you are back on track.