• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
Today Ligue 1, Eredivisie, Serie A, La Liga, Primeira Liga only interests me and also where the upsets are. :biggrin:

Hey, u are back, what happened to the german guy? :biggrin:

First 2 no sg pools so no interest, serie a no interest in the football, la liga will have a few interesting scores i reckon.
Always watch out for games involving Bilbao, Espanyol, Malaga and AM. :wink:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey, u are back, what happened to the german guy? :biggrin:

First 2 no sg pools so no interest, serie a no interest in the football, la liga will have a few interesting scores i reckon.
Always watch out for games involving Bilbao, Espanyol, Malaga and AM. :wink:

RM, Barca, Bilbao, Atletico Madrid, Schalke, Hannover 96, Valencia are just fresh off the midweek UCL and Europa League games so don't expect 100% from them. B team to replace players with match fatigue. :biggrin:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Away rules! Expect upsets in other leagues. :biggrin:

15864022e74822f32261f945a0b5b68c081d74c0.jpg

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Official TCSS Thread , Super Sunday predictions

Super Sunday predictions :

Atletico Madrid - 3/4
Novara + 1 1/2
Newcastle + 1/4
Atalanta + 1/4
Fiorentina - 3/4
Genoa + 1
M.Gladbach level
Tottenham Hotspurs - 1 1/4
Hoffenheim over 2 1/2
Levante + 3/4
Juventus over 2 1/2
Espanyol + 1/2

Chok dee !

jw5

Loyal
2 funny moments from the BPL last night:

1. After the QPR-Arsenal game, Adel Taraabt managed to exchange jerseys with RVP. He put on the jersey and strutted around on the pitch happily. probably forgot that he had just scored his first BPL goal. :biggrin:

2. Roberto Mancini has given a hot tip for all punters interested in the Blackburn-Man Utd game tomorrow. He predicts a DRAW! :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I have a feeling that the champions league SF will be Real vs Bayern and AC Milan vs Benfica. :biggrin: