• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
Tricky game for BVB tonight but more importantly they will be facing an in-form Stuttgart. As you know, there are ignorant punters who don't do their homework and expect BVB to rout every opponent of theirs. The game can even end in a stalemate. :biggrin:

The sg pools odds for AOS is single digit. Not worth placing a bet.
I am placing a $5 bet on one bundesliga AOS this weekend, but not this one. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Allegri will surely use the same back four or swap one for Thiago Silva. But Ambrosini and Antonini, the Messi stoppers will definitely feature. :biggrin: Barca is in danger of exiting the CL unless they can stop AC Milan from scoring. :biggrin:

Silva will probably not be fit since the match is next week.
Prince Boateng, Robinho, and Ibrahimovic make a very dangerous and unpredictable attacking force.
I wonder which one of Barca or Bilbao will take their eye off the ball this weekend.
Perhaps both? :biggrin:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The sg pools odds for AOS is single digit. Not worth placing a bet.
I am placing a $5 bet on one bundesliga AOS this weekend, but not this one. :biggrin:

Not on FCB or Marco Reus's team because you will waste your money. :biggrin:

Bilbao just had a thrilling game yesterday, both clubs i like competed each other. Don't think Bilbao will have super energy and besides they are away to Barca. Low scoring game.

Last edited:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me tried Bayern Munich @$22

LOL This weekend there will be no AOS from favorites like Bayern, RM, Barca. If there is any then it will be a surprise from "outsiders" and not your regulars. Not sure if Bayern can clear handicap for their backers let alone AOS. :biggrin:

Last edited:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A 4-4- draw!
That would probably have got you X300 odds at SG pools. :biggrin:

But other websites offers the same plus more betting options! WTF sgpools decides what games they want you to play and they are pushing hard their Shit league. With a variety of websites, i don't have this choice selection problem.

Mochengladbach had a dip in form. Or rather out of form lately. You can't see goal fest in their games unless they are on fire. See what i had told you in the past? Stegen is Joachim Low second choice after Neuer. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Mochengladbach had a dip in form. Or rather out of form lately. You can't see goal fest in their games unless they are on fire. See what i had told you in the past? Stegen is Joachim Low second choice after Neuer. :biggrin:

Their dip in form is because Reus now imagines himself playing in yellow and black. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
According to Mancini, Aguero will be unavailable against Sunderland and out for an indefinite period, maybe 1 to 2 weeks because of a "stupid injury".
He refused to elaborate how Aguero got the injury, even declining to answer the reporters' questions.

Any bets that "Why Always Me" Balotelli was somehow involved? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
1.5 means must clear by 2 goals to win if you pang keu. 1.75 means if 2-0 and you pang, baru win half bet.

thanks for the clarification, i really didn't know that.
maybe better not to know also, better to continue making small bets on potentially absurd scores. :o