• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today very swee :biggrin:
Bleed the bookies tonight
:p

Bookmakers are always the winners but punters will lose in the long run. My advice to you is don't be a soccer pundit but be a bookmaker. Illegal? It is illegal because the Government has no share in it in the form of taxes. :biggrin:

Just curious, with a nick like yours, any problem with bookies?

Hi there

1. If i need an illegal online soccer betting website, i don't have to get it from sammyboy. :p
2. I can be a bookmaker myself and was offered a Master Account two years ago but i declined the offer because i can succeed on my own without choosing this path.
3. Choosing this path would be the lastest option when i am broke and have no choice.
4. :biggrin:

Last edited:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

101 Mechanics in gambling

No self discipline and control

Why bookies gives you free betting credits upon sign up?

It is to get punters addicted. That's the whole plot. Punters lose their previous winnings because they bet on many games. You know.. Hand itchy.. dab dab here.. click click there... Can you be lucky on every bet? Ok so today is your lucky day, you heng heng.. overall won but punters will lose in the long run. Don't believe? Try doing mock betting on paper only. If you think mock betting is inane then record your real soccer betting investments and see if works over long periods. :biggrin:

The same applies to Horse racing betting as well. Bet on every race. Don't know how to hit and run. No discipline.

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2. I can be a bookmaker myself and was offered a Master Account two years ago but i declined the offer because i can succeed on my own without choosing this path.

Can you be lucky on every bet? Ok so today is your lucky day, you heng heng.. overall won but punters will lose in the long run. Don't believe? Try doing mock betting on paper only. If you think mock betting is inane then record your real soccer betting investments and see if works over long periods.

online bookmaker not bad, lucrative income. :biggrin:

i previously recorded my bets and yes it doesn't work, lost in long period. in general, i lost heavily in pang bets. better to eat balls.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
online bookmaker not bad, lucrative income. :biggrin:

i previously recorded my bets and yes it doesn't work, lost in long period. in general, i lost heavily in pang bets. better to eat balls.

I've heard of people who are married with kids, day job are bookmakers as side line. :biggrin:

Making a living out of soccer betting??? :eek:

Even football analysis can't help you much.
  • Home / Away form
  • Form of individual player.
  • How good the coach is.
  • Early red card changes game play.
  • Return leg fixtures. (After winning 1st leg 6 - 0, they can afford to draw / lose by small margin on the return leg fixture or by fielding reserve players.)
  • Injuries.
  • Luck.
  • Transfer window
  • And of course kelong. :biggrin:

Last edited:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
i only look at home/away + recent form. the rest almost never. too lazy. :biggrin:

No interest in betting this match. Yawn. But Barca to beat RM and Napoli vs Inter Milan i have interest. :p

1545792742bbe080e81063810c570c0a31f7f7b7.jpg

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Machine : Type B blue platform

Colored ball : Red

1st prize : 4759
2nd prize : 7642
3rd prize : 0532

Starters : 0942 7928 7545 3776 1492 7233 8221 3827 7898 2872

Consolation : 4676 8545 2019 5357 3860 7758 7835 8273 5700 6724

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Today's predictions :

Atletico Bilbao level
Liverfool level
Barcelona over 3

Like that you might as well predict Barcelona 5 Real Madrid 0 :biggrin:
Liverfool game is tricky so will skip.
Mallorca will beat Llorente's men. Question is by how many goals. :biggrin:
Napoli can beat Inter but i think it will end in a stalemate.

Chok Dee!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chok Dee!

I makan 1 ball Barca. Over for INter and Pool game.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chok Dee!

Don't think Barca can score so many lah :p
Liverfool always win against the big boys but lose to minnows.
Looks tough for Mallorca but the ball is round :biggrin:
That I agree , Inter Milan may end in a stalemate.

Chok dee !

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Super Sunday Futball predictions

Third-division Mirandes stunned top flight Espanyol 2-1 in the Copa del Rey on Tuesday to advance to the semi-finals.Mirandes came from a goal down to snatch the shock second-leg victory at the club's tiny stadium in Miranda de Ebro and go through on away goals after Espanyol won the home tie 3-2 in Barcelona.

Won on away goal rule. :biggrin:

154817922df16da4644260a8bb55337adac6d62b.jpg

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Super Sunday Futball predictions

Sipeh Song Ah ! Inter knocked out of Coppa Italia. Forza Napoli !!!
Wonderful results! :biggrin:

15483802b91a49e8a5af5933caa9eb134914c464.jpg

1548380498b16786a46c619008906ead06e95024.jpg

154838032d22a978aeb97427151a40a0c0fb0bd0.jpg

Man City wants to win but Liverfool wants to draw. :biggrin: