• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
quite right. one can almost forecast a Liverpool draw/defeat.

this wed semi-final, pool can make it or not, reach the final?

Eh you don't know meh? Can beat big clubs but lost to minnows. Anyway for that game the result can go either way. :biggrin:

1545792742bbe080e81063810c570c0a31f7f7b7.jpg

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey everyone, happy Chinese New Year! Greetings from Vietnam! Thanks for taking care of me here especially my 2 bosses alamaking and Scroobal. They were nice to take care of me when I started. Next came my Geylang chicken farm Buddy Muthu, wishing you a good fucking year ahead :biggrin:
Lastly to my new found betting buddies here, uncle dragon, sideswipe, chowka and spotter. Wishing you all a blue blue year in betting :biggrin:

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey everyone, happy Chinese New Year! Greetings from Vietnam! Thanks for taking care of me here especially my 2 bosses alamaking and Scroobal. They were nice to take care of me when I started. Next came my Geylang chicken farm Buddy Muthu, wishing you a good fucking year ahead :biggrin:
Lastly to my new found betting buddies here, uncle dragon, sideswipe, chowka and spotter. Wishing you all a blue blue year in betting :biggrin:

Ahh , having Viet abalone in Ho Chi Minh ? :p
Tonight both Manchesters will be out in full force !
Remember to yell out my name when you bonk :biggrin:
Bro Raiders , have a great Dragon year ahead :wink:
Bust the bookies !!! :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ahh , having Viet abalone in Ho Chi Minh ? :p
Tonight both Manchesters will be out in full force !
Remember to yell out my name when you bonk :biggrin:
Bro Raiders , have a great Dragon year ahead :wink:
Bust the bookies !!! :biggrin:

In the central province with my wife's family celebrating tet. I was lucky. Wanted to take Swansea, petersbrough and birmingham but in the end cannot access the website. I'll be skipping this round of EPL till I'm back on Thurs. have a prosperous new year also. Huat ah! :biggrin:

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Super Sunday Futball predictions

Alrighty , everyone will be busy having a delicious spread of chow with close friends and relatives later ( me too :p )
Waste no time.
Get some angpao money from the bookies tonight :biggrin:

Super Sunday predictions :

Osasuna + 1/4
Parma + 1/4
Manchester City - 1/2 ( BIG BET ) and over 2 3/4 ( BIG BIG BET )
Forentina + 1/4
AC Milan - 1 1/4
Siena + 1/4
Dortmund - 1/2
Arsenal level and under 2 1/2 ( Small bet )
Mainz + 3/4
Levante - 1/2
Lazio + 3/4
Real Madrid - 2 ( MEDIUM BET )

發發發

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Super Sunday Futball predictions

Machine : Type b

Colored ball : Yellow

1st prize : 6604

2nd prize : 7871

3rd prize : 0991

Starters : 1888 0925 2331 9545 0962 8311 1756 8795 0717 9152

Consolation : 7592 0148 5639 2347 0272 3695 2693 4101 8440 1152

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Osasuna + 1/4 1/2 Jackpot
Parma + 1/4 1/2 Jackpot
Manchester City - 1/2 ( BIG BET ) BIG JACKPOT and over 2 3/4 ( BIG BIG BET ) BIG BIG JACKPOT

發發發

Sweeeeeeee !!!
Manchester City cleared !
$ in the bag :biggrin: Bleed the bookies
:p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bought over 2.75 for both BPL matches. And taking Man U, HT and FT. Watched 1st half of Man C game. Thought sure mati. Called friend during 2nd half and was pleasantly surprised to know it was 2-2 then.

Serie A v kind to me today. Only lost half for Napoli match. Others sui sui cleared.

Makan Inter and Barca. Pang Levante, Leverkusen, and Lyon - all 3 Ls!

Good luck, huat ah!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Super Sunday Futball predictions

Osasuna + 1/4 1/2 Jackpot
Parma + 1/4 1/2 Jackpot
Manchester City - 1/2 ( BIG BET ) BIG JACKPOT and over 2 3/4 ( BIG BIG BET ) BIG BIG JACKPOT
Forentina + 1/4
AC Milan - 1 1/4 Jackpot
Siena + 1/4 1/2 Jackpot

發發發

Swee ! Swee ! Swee !
發發發發發

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Machine : Type b

Colored ball : Yellow

1st prize : 6604

2nd prize : 7871

3rd prize : 0991

Starters : 1888 0925 2331 9545 0962 8311 1756 8795 0717 9152

Consolation : 7592 0148 5639 2347 0272 3695 2693 4101 8440 1152

No phone calls came in from 6.45pm-7pm. Knew tiok chiak for 4D. Didn't bother to check until saw this post.

Knnbccb, why uncle so unlucky huh? Would have struck one of the top 3 prizes. Only the front number differs by just 1 (+/-1). If tiok, 6 figure can blanjah you all BBQ at Istana ground.