• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ATM has a lot of sinkie supporters. :eek: This game i skipped because they still have yet to win an away game despite under a new coach. Sociedad is strong at home and they are another "Park the Bus" team. Best result for ATM is a draw. :eek::biggrin:

I took RS level. Pool down 1-0. Seepay song. Makaned 1 ball.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bolton 3 - 1 Liverpool
Liverpool is as good as dead.
No wonder they are in Europa Cup :biggrin:
You will never kelong alone
:p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bolton 3 - 1 Liverpool
Liverpool is as good as dead.
No wonder they are in Europa Cup :biggrin:
You will never kelong alone
:p

They are only a decent team when playing better teams. I supported Liverpool since late 60s. When old enough to bet, started betting and lost a small fortune on this team. The past 2 decades, die liao very horrible looking.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are only a decent team when playing better teams. I supported Liverpool since late 60s. When old enough to bet, started betting and lost a small fortune on this team. The past 2 decades, die liao very horrible looking.

Sack Kenny and hire Capello after Euro 2012. With 9-0-1 formation sure win one! :biggrin:

15456566b0707f8e814b35b4778fddb17de9467b.jpg

england-manager-mr-capello7340d.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ATM has a lot of sinkie supporters. :eek: This game i skipped because they still have yet to win an away game despite under a new coach. Sociedad is strong at home and they are another "Park the Bus" team. Best result for ATM is a draw. :eek::biggrin:

Knna, 1-0 to ATM.