• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiya, those from Chula hi-so and not so daring la. My area consists of Thamasat U, Kaset U, Bangkok U more shiok and these gals not so demanding la
Define not so demanding? I was at RCA last time, my friend say can pick up grads partying there, bring them to hotel, for 8-10k baht a night :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PM ok? Lets drink buddy. Whatever you like, moonshine satho I also have brewing from my kitchen

Sure, khop khun maak khrap. If I'm free enough for longer stay, I may stay in an apartment at Suthisan. That's a little further from downtown but it's more convenient now with the MRT. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Define not so demanding? I was at RCA last time, my friend say can pick up grads partying there, bring them to hotel, for 8-10k baht a night :eek::eek::eek::eek:

To start with, 8-10k is demanding. Gals around Siam go for brands and may ask for branded "presents" from the mall. I don't mean sticky demand I mean got to pay more. Also no need to go RCA la. Can get student numbers call direct for 2-3k per 2hrs at your hotel or local hotel, if you treat them a little better and make them happy I mean if you can joke a lot, she stay with you. Thailand very luan la.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sure, khop khun maak khrap. If I'm free enough for longer stay, I may stay in an apartment at Suthisan. That's a little further from downtown but it's more convenient now with the MRT. :wink:

Suthisan good area. Suthisan, Huay Khwang, Ratchada shit this is what I call the Dark Side of Bangkok. Good food. I know lots of gals living in these areas.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
wah lan eh . . . so late suddenly become so busy here . . . like Geylang hor . . . come here eat supper

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To start with, 8-10k is demanding. Gals around Siam go for brands and may ask for branded "presents" from the mall. I don't mean sticky demand I mean got to pay more. Also no need to go RCA la. Can get student numbers call direct for 2-3k per 2hrs at your hotel or local hotel, if you treat them a little better and make them happy I mean if you can joke a lot, she stay with you. Thailand very luan la.

Bangkok all luan lai one. I agree with bro Hedge that Hatyai is better if the purpose is cheong for girls overnight. I brought a friend to Bangkok before. At Patpong he booked a go-go girl at 11 p.m. back to hotel. After one shot at 1 a.m. the girl wanted to leave when he thought it was for overnight. I don't go to Thailand for cheong. I just sometimes love to relax and soak in the atmosphere there sometimes for old times' sake.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bangkok all luan lai one. I agree with bro Hedge that Hatyai is better if the purpose is cheong for girls overnight. I brought a friend to Bangkok before. At Patpong he booked a go-go girl at 11 p.m. back to hotel. After one shot at 1 a.m. the girl wanted to leave when he thought it was for overnight. I don't go to Thailand for cheong. I just sometimes love to relax and soak in the atmosphere there sometimes for old times' sake.

Patpong? Mistake. Well know place for cut-throats. I agree, atmosphere here is very good, cannot find in Sinkieland. Ya no need to cheong, sometimes just sitting at a corner bar and soak it in, priceless.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TOC Face to Face 2 is out

[video=youtube;I9hh_Wzy6lo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I9hh_Wzy6lo#![/video]

I'm watching now, so reply will be a bit slow hor, hahaha....