• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey guys, I'm really glad that I made the decision to come back to vote (definitely not TT and TCB). Not been back since GE. Just called my bro and confirmed received mine and wife's vote papers. Bro told me mummy likely to lean towards TT but he maybe TCB. I plea with him not TT or TCB but asked him to go read more in internet. Bro told me that he felt older folks more likely to go with TT because they could identify with him. I have to call mom daily from tomorrow to change her mind.

Missing Singapore already especially The Wine Company in Dempsey.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey guys, I'm really glad that I made the decision to come back to vote (definitely not TT and TCB). Not been back since GE. Just called my bro and confirmed received mine and wife's vote papers. Bro told me mummy likely to lean towards TT but he maybe TCB. I plea with him not TT or TCB but asked him to go read more in internet. Bro told me that he felt older folks more likely to go with TT because they could identify with him. I have to call mom daily from tomorrow to change her mind.

Missing Singapore already especially The Wine Company in Dempsey.
Haha... older generations are pro Gov lah... I think let them decide themselves... LOL

TJS is associated with SDP, i dun like, thats why I chose TKL, he helps fellow Singaporeans get their money back during Lehman's bonds incident.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm set to spoil vote. Stupid system. I hope spoilt votes %tage very high. Though I agree, TKL did something to help minibomb victims. The rest did nuts.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Haha... older generations are pro Gov lah... I think let them decide themselves... LOL

TJS is associated with SDP, i dun like, thats why I chose TKL, he helps fellow Singaporeans get their money back during Lehman's bonds incident.

Ha ha my last sentence is my main motivation in coming back - Wine Company.

Really like that place. Not many places like that, wine in nature. Used to spend many afternoons per week there and often there at 3pm when they open. By 6-7 piss liao go home liao no road blocks to trouble you. After leaving Singapore whenever come back sure go there everyday. So can find me there this Friday afternoon and Sat and Sun and Mon.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha ha my last sentence is my main motivation in coming back - Wine Company.

Really like that place. Not many places like that, wine in nature. Used to spend many afternoons per week there and often there at 3pm when they open. By 6-7 piss liao go home liao no road blocks to trouble you. After leaving Singapore whenever come back sure go there everyday. So can find me there this Friday afternoon and Sat and Sun and Mon.
I dunno how to drink wine..... -_____-"

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawadeekarp ! :smile:
Ser bai dee mai ?
Keen kao ler yang ?

Wah lan eh . . . . tookjai man . . . You suddenly appear and sawasdee so loud . . . . tookjai man, also your avatar so scary thought some creature from Village People . . . .

Sawasdeekrap

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lan eh . . . . tookjai man . . . You suddenly appear and sawasdee so loud . . . . tookjai man, also your avatar so scary thought some creature from Village People . . . .

Sawasdeekrap
His avatar is the famous japanese gay compere Hard Gay, I love him, whahahaha

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm set to spoil vote. Stupid system. I hope spoilt votes %tage very high. Though I agree, TKL did something to help minibomb victims. The rest did nuts.

Don't spoil your vote. It's your citizen's right that you've served NS for. If you think that TKL have done good, vote for him. Don't waste it. The system is stupid, yes, but we can't change the system by spoiling votes. We can only wake up their ideas by showing them that there's no sure-win for them however they tweak the system, just like GRC.

Come, your vote for TKL, I give you my 10 points here, LOL, whahaha

You also become TKL supporter, LOL thanks! Where's that old fool kotek drunkard? In a casket under a tentage? :eek: