• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Portugal pressed high and were aggressive vs Spain. Shiok to watch!

Fug Tika-Tikum!

1118701_310_472.jpg

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lame :biggrin:

O4zgm.jpg

Germany no. 2 Wiese is not that good either having conceded 2 goals to France in a friendly. Worst is that 3rd choice teenage keeper conceding 5 goals to the Swiss but he has since been replaced by Robert Zieler. :biggrin:

VsDPk.jpg

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As the English like to say, "Barca may be good but can they beat Stoke City on a cold Tuesday night?"

Some good news for u. Owen has snubbed Everton to join Stoke next season except that deal has not been finalized yet. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Lame :biggrin:
Germany no. 2 Wiese is not that good either having conceded 2 goals to France in a friendly. Worst is that 3rd choice teenage keeper conceding 5 goals to the Swiss but he has since been replaced by Robert Zieler.

Lame Lahm?
3rd choice goalie is now Hannover keeper and former Man Utd goalie Ron Robert Zieler.
Imo, Neuer is still number 1 number 1 in the world. Lloris is probably number 2.
There is a whole host of others vying for number 3, including Buffon, Casillas, Cech, Hart, etc.....................

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lame Lahm?

Lame Neuer! Look at his retarded lame stance for both goals conceded. Reaction SLOW. Whether No.1 or best he will get it from me when he cock up. :biggrin:

IMO Casillas, Buffon, Morgan De Sanctis are better.

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
EURO2012 FinaL's odds :
A/H : Spain -0.25 W8.6 -0.5 L7.6 (@5.30pm 30.06.12)
1x2 : H2.2 D2.8 A3.2 (@5.30pm 30.06.12)

ShaLL be updating the odds randomLy to track the odds' fLuctuations prior to wagering..:wink:

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sulley Muntari Ghost Goal. The ghost goal that cost AC Milan their second successive Scudetto. But you have to admit that Buffon is good! :biggrin:

C_3_Media_1430943_immagine_ts673_400.jpg

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gB8UOEQfiR0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

jw5

Loyal
If they had a 3rd and 4th placing match for Euro 2012, we would be able to see the likes of Gotze, Schurle, Howedes, Reus for the whole game and half the Portuguese squad who have not played a single minute so far.

Probably would be a 6 or 7 goal thriller too, hahaha.

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imo, Neuer is still number 1 number 1 in the world. Lloris is probably number 2.

Step aside newbie Neuer! :biggrin:

Buffon and Casillas have been the best goalkeepers in the world for 10 years, says Pagliuca

The two experienced keepers will go head-to-head in the Euro 2012 final between the Azzurri and La Roja on Sunday, and have been praised by the former Nazionale international

Jun 30, 2012 9:54:00 AM

By Gareth McKnight

194741hp2.jpg

EXCLUSIVE
By Paolo Camedda

Former Italy international Gianluca Pagliuca has stated that Gianluigi Buffon and Iker Casillas have been the best goalkeepers in the world for the last 10 years.

The experienced duo will go head-to-head on Sunday as Spain face the Azzurri in the final of Euro 2012 in Kiev, and the retired shot-stopper feels it will be a top-quality clash.

"They are the two goalkeepers that have dominated the international scene for years," he told Goalcom Italy.

"If the Azzurri win, Gigi [Buffon] will equal the titles won by Casillas; a World Cup and the European Championship.

"Although they have different characteristics, they are undoubtedly the two best goalkeepers of the past 10 years.

"Buffon is taller and has a great sense of position, while Casillas is more responsive, but in the end they will undoubtedly be counted among the greatest goalkeepers in the history of football."

The 45-year-old went on to state that he feels Spain would have rather faced Germany at the final hurdle and that Cesare Prandelli's men will win the competition.

"Spain, despite being the favourites on paper, we should not fear. In my opinion the Spaniards would have preferred to meet Germany in the final, who would have been a much easier opponent," he added.

"For me the Azzurri have a good chance of winning. The Furia Roja have a really strong team, but watch out for Italy; the enthusiasm of the team can make a difference."

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey moron,

Who gives a shit. Fuck u . Hahahaha

Don't think that i dunno who u are. Your main nick SXXU was moderated by Leongsam and he also exposed u to be working for the PAP IB. Not only are u playing the losing game with the host but now with me as your enemy, i will make your work here difficult for u until u have to complain to your boss Baey Yam Keng about me. :biggrin:

Using different clones for different agenda, KotekFreedom to stalk GMS and keling is shit to show support may have fooled others but not me. You deserved to get your last batch of clones moderated by Leongsam for zapping newbies at the Living In JB folder. Stirring shit at both emigration folders is the task PAP IB had given u. And it was me who upped the rep points of newbies there. :biggrin:

Here is a consolation for u.

http://i.imgur.com/Ey1uF.jpg?1?8683

Last edited: