• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

Elite Killer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah gong small boy no dare give tips Liao. Where is your analysis on team formation, past stats, team news, team form blah blah blah. You think think think talk talk talk but still lose. I just bet oposite you sure win. Huat ah.

Since You have cleverly decided to shut your cb mouth n no more prediction from you, I close shop for this euro betting Liao. If u change your mind and open your cb mouth to predict again, let me know hor. I want to hamtum big big bet opposite.

Sure loser beggar. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah gong small boy no dare give tips Liao. Where is your analysis on team formation, past stats, team news, team form blah blah blah. You think think think talk talk talk but still lose. I just bet oposite you sure win. Huat ah.

Since You have cleverly decided to shut your cb mouth n no more prediction from you, I close shop for this euro betting Liao. If u change your mind and open your cb mouth to predict again, let me know hor. I want to hamtum big big bet opposite.

You are so wicked, bro ! ! ...:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Didn't realise that there was no third and fourth place match until now, when I went to soccernet.com and looked at the schedule. :o

Spain vs Italy
Hmmmm, I'm hoping for a Italy win, because don't like the Spanish tiki taka style of futsal.
Italy played very well against Germany and deserved to win the SF.
They will probably revert to 3-5-2 in the final, to try and match up against Spain in midfield.
Interesting battle of pre-match tactics and strategy, Spain will probably be 4-6-0 with Fabregas as the false 9.

jw5

Loyal
SG Pools odds for championship winner:

Spain: Opening Odds was 3.5 Now 1.63

Italy: Opening Odds was 14 Now 2.05

Walao eh, if these are the opening odds for WDL (which are not out yet), then it's either damn chek ark or draw will be 4.5 or something like that.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it seems that Spain are the new anti-football team. imo their opponents who play ultra defensive and simply park the bus should also shoulder the blame for turning the match into a dull and boring affair. if the other team actually try to attack Spain, the match will get more exciting.

how do teams in La Liga play against Barcelona? park the bus or defensive approach or normal game?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it seems that Spain are the new anti-football team. imo their opponents who play ultra defensive and simply park the bus should also shoulder the blame for turning the match into a dull and boring affair. if the other team actually try to attack Spain, the match will get more exciting.

how do teams in La Liga play against Barcelona? park the bus or defensive approach or normal game?

Normal game against Barcelona = get raped.

Play like Chelsea, counter swiftly = beat Barcelona.

Anyway, Spain is not like Barcelona. There's no Messi.

I'm equally happy if either Spain or Italy wins.

The Krauts are eliminated, and that's all that matters.

Elite Killer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Destroy their midfield. Go after Xavi and Iniesta. Ruin their 'beautiful' football. Don't ask me which are the clubs because i do not want a particular beggar to benefit! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG Pools odds for championship winner:

Spain: Opening Odds was 3.5 Now 1.63

Italy: Opening Odds was 14 Now 2.05

Walao eh, if these are the opening odds for WDL (which are not out yet), then it's either damn chek ark or draw will be 4.5 or something like that.

Last night immediately after the Germany/Italy match, one bookie offered me Italy plus 1/2 ball handicap to pay 0.86 and without any hesitation I grabbed it.

Now the offer is 1/2 ball to pay 0.75 only.

I was on Italy last night based on history that Germany met Italy 7 times and never beat Italy.

Spain met Italy 12 times to win twice and Italy won 4 and drew 6, so taking Italy plus 1/2 ball I think is pretty good odds for me.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Last night immediately after the Germany/Italy match, one bookie offered me Italy plus 1/2 ball handicap to pay 0.86 and without any hesitation I grabbed it.

I only bet at sg pools but I may take Italy straight up simply because Spain's tiki tika style doesn't suit my taste.
Italy have the greater cutting edge upfront, besides being quite solid defensively.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only bet at sg pools but I may take Italy straight up simply because Spain's tiki tika style doesn't suit my taste.
Italy have the greater cutting edge upfront, besides being quite solid defensively.

I think Mario Bolognese might score in the final.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Now the offer is 1/2 ball to pay 0.75 only.

I was on Italy last night based on history that Germany met Italy 7 times and never beat Italy.

Spain met Italy 12 times to win twice and Italy won 4 and drew 6, so taking Italy plus 1/2 ball I think is pretty good odds for me.

based on your sinkie logic, isn't betting a draw will be a higher probability?