• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Por lampa? Better than you, your Germany lose to a 32 years old midfielder, now chai tak lan, whahaha

I give credits to those who played well, maybe except that peacock. 32 is not old to you for a footballer? Common, make some sense, LOL

My Germany? :eek: But i don't own the squad. Don't anyhow say hor. I support teams on match basis unlike you the biggest lau-kwee-kor. :biggrin:

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Por lampa? Better than you, your Germany lose to a 32 years old midfielder, now chui tak lan, whahaha

I give credits to those who played well, maybe except that peacock. 32 is not old too you for a footballer? Common, make some sense, LOL

You still think Chelsea is a lousy team?, haha...

Wah lan eh! You really bay-hiau-bai. Por Pirlo, the one u condemned previously and now Chelsea. Oh wait. Understand because boh Oranje to sarpok. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
did you watch the game this morning? how did you come to the conclusion that italy parked the bus?

germany-italy game is very open for both sides. italy even when leading 2-0 they tried to get a third and did not parked the bus like you claim.

unlike the bore feast game of spain-portugal which is very sleep inducing. spain like to pass and pass without much effect. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

You're right. Prandelli isn't one to park the bus. :smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lan eh! You really bay-hiau-bai. Por Pirlo, the one u condemned previously and now Chelsea. Oh wait. Understand because boh Oranje to sarpok. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It's true I'm an oranje fan, I do admit they sucks, at least I'm not in denial, and not a smartass like you, lol

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's true I'm an oranje fan, I do admit they sucks, at least I'm not in denial, and not a smartass like you, lol

Those teams that played badly, you can see for yourselves. Worse is those who don't do research and conclude it as kelong or lousy when favorites lost. An example is the Switzerland vs Germany friendly match where the krauts lost 5-3. Nobody here except me bothered to check the line up and which players Joachim fielded. He used 2nd and 3rd choice keepers and some fringe players. But in the first place people should not be betting on friendlies because it's for the coaches to experiment and fine tune their squad. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Worse is I actually quite impressed with your knowledge about soccer, but sometimes your comments really naive until dunno what to say, lol.

Will definitely remember ur Chelsea comment, lol

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Worse is I actually quite impressed with your knowledge about soccer, but sometimes your comments really naive until dunno what to say, lol.

Will definitely remember ur Chelsea comment, lol

Yeah you should go to footy and watch the rerun. Second goal is like Chelsea game and Balotelli is Drogba receiving the long ball. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah you should go to footy and watch the rerun. Second goal is like Chelsea game and Balotelli is Drogba receiving the long ball. :biggrin:

I never watch a full single match of this Euro because of my trip, and I'm still haven't recover from my crouching, damn kanina 1....

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look at my post #1711 if you think i had praised the Germans for poor defending. Watch it before it gets deleted. :biggrin:

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="323" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xru568"></iframe>

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xru56d"></iframe>

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A Bookies' cLean sweep !, out goes aLL the so-caLLed soccer pundits in this Thread .YOu know who You are ! ..
hehehehe..sibei song ~..:biggrin:

Elite Killer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey moron,

I love your predictions. You have help me made a pile by betting opposite of what you predict. How I wish I can find a moron like you in baccarat tables.

Btw still have one more match. Please give your prediction so that I can bet opposite.

Huat ah.

Sure. It's in your user cp. The person u zapped every morning with the same comments is not my clone but one of my crony, has joined forces with me to kick your ass. I am delighted to know you have made more enemies. :biggrin:

Elite Killer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't talk cock lah moron. You were wrong in all your predictions until too shy to post it is it.

Still know how to feel shy, you are not beyond cure. Don't act smart again by posting long long soccer analysis ok small boy. Lol

Hahaha nice try. Nothing is in for me if i give good tips except making people here lazy and dependent. Especially when there are asshole like u here camping for free tips. :biggrin: