• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blanc made mistake to park the bus than to attack Spain.
His team mostly attacking minded player.

one more to note, field Benzema = failed.

2-0 to Spain.:biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Disappointing performance from France. There were some glimpses of the French exposing the Spanish defense at the beginning of the 2nd half but you cannot win games by parking the bus in the knock-out stages.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disappointing performance from France. There were some glimpses of the French exposing the Spanish defense at the beginning of the 2nd half but you cannot win games by parking the bus in the knock-out stages.

You can but you need Mourinho at the helm. No one knows how to park the bus and counterattack better than the special one.

[video=youtube;4XNnbAlwmA4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XNnbAlwmA4[/video]

Last edited:

Helder Postiga

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As usual i missed the game. :mad::biggrin:

16258850098d7061daffcf3dea267d69f90bdf72.jpg

Helder Postiga

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rene Del Bosque insists on playing Fabregas as the striker, he has 3 top strikers on the bench, find it damn irritating................

Since that fatso likes sticking to his fucking "False 9", don't waste other players time. Should have left Llorente and Negredo out of the squad so they can take a break and go on a vacation! Because of this i will support Die Mannschaft. :biggrin:

Teams i want to see out.

England
Italy

Portugal will lose to Spain and Postiga (ahem) is out with a hamstring injury.

Final

Germany vs Spain

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since that fatso likes sticking to his fucking "False 9", don't waste other players time. Should have left Llorente and Negredo out of the squad so they can take a break and go on a vacation! Because of this i will support Die Mannschaft. :biggrin:

Teams i want to see out.

England
Italy

Portugal will lose to Spain and Postiga (ahem) is out with a hamstring injury.

Final

Germany vs Spain

The decisions of that fatso really make me laugh. Indeed, why bother bringing Llorente and Negredo when he only needs 2 players in the 23-man squad for the sole striker position? :biggrin:

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Final

Germany vs Spain

It may be a different tournament, but the footballing gods seem to take a liking to England this time round. The UCL is an indication that Spain, despite playing very sexy football, has passed over. Before Spain, it was France when Zinedine Zidane was at his prime.

England will finally win Euro Championship, and perhaps, next WC.

Vivacious

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think England will make it to the finals. Brit footballers are so lazy, always waiting for the ball to come to them especially Rooney.
I won't be surprised if Rooney get red carded tonight if he doesn't control his temper. The Italians will taunt him like what one of them did to Zidane.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I won't be surprised if Rooney get red carded tonight if he doesn't control his temper. The Italians will taunt him like what one of them did to Zidane.
engrand can use same tactics on ah balotelli ... me tink ah balotelli's fuse wil snap 1st ...

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unless Benzema wakes up.:biggrin:

3/4?
hedge on Spain while match progress?
If Spain win by 1 goal, most probably you win half or less. you just hope Spain dont score first.:biggrin:

Heng argh! Spain scored for me in injuiry time. Won back my 1/4 ball handicap bet on Spain.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't think England will make it to the finals. Brit footballers are so lazy, always waiting for the ball to come to them especially Rooney.
I won't be surprised if Rooney get red carded tonight if he doesn't control his temper. The Italians will taunt him like what one of them did to Zidane.

Balotelli will lose his temper first.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Italy vs England..................

hopefully the winner win on penalties..............plus a lot of injuries..............and use up a lot of energy............

so when play Germany...................die jialat jialat..................

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
It may be a different tournament, but the footballing gods seem to take a liking to England this time round. The UCL is an indication that Spain, despite playing very sexy football, has passed over. Before Spain, it was France when Zinedine Zidane was at his prime.

England will finally win Euro Championship, and perhaps, next WC.

As I'd posted earlier, in this year of the Jubilee of the Queen of England's reign, the stars are in perfect alignment for England. The Heavens are smiling for England. Despite playing most fark-up football, it's in the quarter-finals, And after tonite, will be in the semis and go on to win the tournament. It doesn't matter how badly u play, if the Heavens decree u to win, u will win. And for Euro 2012, the Heavens had chosen England to win.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As I'd posted earlier, in this year of the Jubilee of the Queen of England's reign, the stars are in perfect alignment for England. The Heavens are smiling for England. Despite playing most fark-up football, it's in the quarter-finals, And after tonite, will be in the semis and go on to win the tournament. It doesn't matter how badly u play, if the Heavens decree u to win, u will win. And for Euro 2012, the Heavens had chosen England to win.

They better because i will bring up your earlier posts if they crash out and rub salt onto the wounds of England fans. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Italian Stallions to beat the 3 Pussies.. Italy 3 - 1 Eng

English midfield will be over run by the Italianos 5 man midfield.. Quater Final stage is the furthest the English will go for this Euro 2012..

If the score is a draw after 90 mins and extra time, then the Italians will steamroll Engerland during the penalties.. England poor penalty record in major tournaments will continue if this game goes to shoot outs.. The English are hopeless in penalties..

Italians pricks are very clever sly bastards and more streetwise on the pitch than the English Roses.. Engerland pampered overpaid superstars can now plan for their summer holidays with their Wags after this game..:biggrin: