• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Italian Stallions to beat the 3 Pussies.. Italy 3 - 1 Eng

English midfield will be over run by the Italianos 5 man midfield.. Quater Final stage is the furthest the English will go for this Euro 2012..

If the score is a draw after 90 mins and extra time, then the Italians will steamroll Engerland during the penalties.. England poor penalty record in major tournaments will continue if this game goes to shoot outs.. The English are hopeless in penalties..

Italians pricks are very clever sly bastards and more streetwise on the pitch than the English Roses.. Engerland pampered overpaid superstars can now plan for their summer holidays with their Wags after this game..:biggrin:

Boss, Italy playing 4-4-2 diamond today. Bonucci blurted it out during a press conference and kanna scolded by Prandelli. But even without him revealing it, it's quite obvious that Italy won't play with a back three as no one else in the squad can replace Chiellini on the left of the defence.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
y dey haf all matches starting so late? ...

2day sunday woh! ... can haf match earlier wat! ...

Helder Postiga

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Helder, can exclude me from the wound rubbing? I'm on the Three Lions tonight :biggrin:

Sure. Please choose one. :biggrin:

162622343912ef5f2021c944a932a8b0a59c76bd.jpg

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I'd posted earlier, in this year of the Jubilee of the Queen of England's reign, the stars are in perfect alignment for England. The Heavens are smiling for England. Despite playing most fark-up football, it's in the quarter-finals, And after tonite, will be in the semis and go on to win the tournament. It doesn't matter how badly u play, if the Heavens decree u to win, u will win. And for Euro 2012, the Heavens had chosen England to win.

I hope both of us need not have to go hiding after 4.30 am in the morning. :smile:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not expecting a high scoring match. One goal from either side could seal it. Both sides will park the bus but the more offensive team will win.
I am going for England 1 - Italy 0.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss, Italy playing 4-4-2 diamond today. Bonucci blurted it out during a press conference and kanna scolded by Prandelli. But even without him revealing it, it's quite obvious that Italy won't play with a back three as no one else in the squad can replace Chiellini on the left of the defence.

Thanks for the info.. I''ll reduce the scoreline then.. 2-1 win for the Italian spaghettis over the Queen's pampered EPL prats..:biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Balotelli and Cassano partnership? imho, they can't link up.

Couldn't agree more. Cassano is a creator. Balotelli is a dribbler who likes to receive the ball to his feet in deep positions and run at defenders with it. Someone who can make runs and receive through balls would be a better striking partner for Cassano imo. Someone like Di Natale, perhaps. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both teams playing attacking football as expected. Expect the game to become very boring once England scores. :biggrin: