• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Group of Death kicks off tonight! Both Germany and Holland should win.
Can't really see any major shocks in this group. :smile:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
laksaboy said:
No to England and its mostly Liverpool shit players.

Martin Kelly was selected on merit... LMFAO!

Roy Hodgson is nothing more than a mid-table club manager.

When Hodgson was at Liverpool he already sorted out with the players not to try so hard in the League and conserve their energy. See, it was all planned out. :rolleyes:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll be surprised if Holland don't score in the 2nd half. This game is much more open than I thought.
you might be surprise the Danes might score another one.
the dutch players individual play, they rather go for self glory first than assist mates to score.
:biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with such play, the dutch deserves to be knocked out in the first stage.:biggrin:
hope Germany don't be complacent against Portugal.:biggrin:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well deserved win for the Danes.. Good teamwork, efficient defence led by Agger who is my Man of the Match..

The big headed Dutch deserved to lose.. They wasted too many chances..

Waiting for the next game..

My prediction.. Germans to steamroll Ronaldo by a score of 2-1..