• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Russia 4 - Czech Republic 1

Quite an impressive performance by Arshavin. Wondering if Wenger is keen on taking him back to the Emirates?

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Quite an impressive performance by Arshavin. Wondering if Wenger is keen on taking him back to the Emirates?

Normally those that perform superbly in Euros and WC cannot bring the consistency back to their respective leagues :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
could be due to many factors.....team style, teamates, his playing position, coach and tactics....and some guys can shine only for a limited time

A few euros ago this Czech guy poborsky played damned well until alex ferguson lau nua. Paid quite a good price to bring him over to MU but the guy

didnt do that great and eventually MU offloaded him. This guy was an excellent winger for his country.

Normally those that perform superbly in Euros and WC cannot bring the consistency back to their respective leagues :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i looked up into the stars last night and divine predicted England's destiny in Euro 2012.

England to win Euro 2012. Andy Carroll to score a hat-trick in final and also tournament top scorer with 10 goals. if not i will..... remember you guys read it here first. world exclusive.

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No better not. Players like Arshavin, Pavlyuchenko, Kuyt already hit 30 so can't afford to warm the benches anymore unless they chose to take wages only. :biggrin:

Fark all the big clubs for keeping surpluses!

i looked up into the stars last night and divine predicted England's destiny in Euro 2012.

England to win Euro 2012. Andy Carroll to score a hat-trick in final and also tournament top scorer with 10 goals. if not i will..... remember you guys read it here first. world exclusive.

That's funny after waiting in vain for half a century. :biggrin: Even myself will root for Spain to win this tournament. :biggrin:

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro, doubt he will even make the starting 11 against France. Hodgson will probably choose Welbeck.:smile:

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's funny after waiting in vain for half a century. :biggrin: Even myself will root for Spain to win this tournament. :biggrin:

Spain's rivals are now practicing/perfecting the PTB formation to nullify the tika taka. Torres is Spain's first choice striker? if that's so. i think Spain might stumble. prospects not looking good this time. :biggrin:

btw i'm serious in my predication. if i get it wrong. i will quit posting in "the courtyard cafe (moderated)" till Euro 2016.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I choose England to win. The Reds players have been preparing for this whole of last season. That is why they were so lackadaisical in the league.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This thread will only end up being another TCSS thread. All the more we must generate interest and traffic to the sports folder because there are two registered advertisers and we are using this forum for free. :biggrin:

U guys lack Ramseth, Kotek and I lah.... I talk when I get back, but my Dutch will win all the group stage lah, no need to say 1 :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No better not. Players like Arshavin, Pavlyuchenko, Kuyt already hit 30 so can't afford to warm the benches anymore unless they chose to take wages only. :biggrin:

Fark all the big clubs for keeping surpluses!

Football experts says it will be hard for Spain to win this tournament, u predictions always salah 1. Sibeh kns...

Last edited: