• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Noose: Ex Miss World Singapore 2009 Reese Low ..damn fcuking funny..must watch!!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
dat michelle chong damn good sia...like tina fey...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fVnwzhm9M2g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fVnwzhm9M2g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

jw5

Loyal
Re: The Noose: Ex Miss World Singapore 2009 Reese Low ..damn fcuking funny..must watc

Michelle Chong is one of the most under-rated and under-appreciated talents in SG.
I saw this on TV, she was hilarious.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Noose: Ex Miss World Singapore 2009 Reese Low ..damn fcuking funny..must watc

I watched this just now too and laughed my guts out. I think I'm in love with Michelle Chong now. Is she attached?

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal

Michelle Chong is one of the most under-rated and under-appreciated talents in SG.
I saw this on TV, she was hilarious.

I'm a big fan of MC too... always think that she is very pretty, with sparkling eyes :smile: She is the younger version of "Zhen Xiao Ying"

she can speak both languagues very well too.........too bad.. I think she has not been given much opportunities to perform in mediacock... :(

fox_hound_33

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are telling me that this is on mediacorp? Holy christ...for the first time in almost a decade i am seeing something worth watching on mediacorp.

Mechille Chong is such a cutie pie.

jw5

Loyal

I'm a big fan of MC too... always think that she is very pretty, with sparkling eyes :smile: She is the younger version of "Zhen Xiao Ying"

she can speak both languagues very well too.........too bad.. I think she has not been given much opportunities to perform in mediacock... :(
I think that her English is better than her Mandarin, but she is fluent in Mandarin as well.
Once I watched her act a serious role in a Channel 8 Mandarin serial and she was excellent, which surprised me as I had always thought she was good in english comedies.
Other than being attractive, she is extremely versatile, fluent in both languages, funny in comedies, as well as a very good host and actress.
A rare talent in SG.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

mc's great. her spg roles really made me wan to slap her.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing against the actress or her acting, but sad to note that Sporeans can only appreciate this type of parody - making fun of other people - cheap thrill actually.

Anyway Ris is more beautiful and bosomy!

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal

wahlaneh...
she used to be my next door neighbour leh - should be still virgin lah.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i didn't find it funny at all and there's something about michelle that i don't like.

Heard she's a les and she and irene phua chu kang's wife are in a relationship.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where is the real Adrianna Wow BTW? :(

image11051118tv901rb1.jpg

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i didn't find it funny at all and there's something about michelle that i don't like.

Heard she's a les and she and irene phua chu kang's wife are in a relationship.

i think this one confirm liao and MC is good in shares investment too. :P

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nothing against the actress or her acting, but sad to note that Sporeans can only appreciate this type of parody - making fun of other people - cheap thrill actually.

Anyway Ris is more beautiful and bosomy!

what the fuck?!?!? u sure??? MC 10 fold better than that ris low. alamak you!!!

prince123456

Alfrescian
Loyal

i already recorded the show yesterday , so funny ...........