• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Noose: Ex Miss World Singapore 2009 Reese Low ..damn fcuking funny..must watch!!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Noose: Ex Miss World Singapore 2009 Reese Low ..damn fcuking funny..must watc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Seok Duk
She is still a virgin.

wahlaneh...
she used to be my next door neighbour leh - should be still virgin lah.

Guys, I believe there is some confusion here. Are we talking about Michelle or Ris Low now? We all know miss low recently claimed she is(was?) a virgin.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Noose: Ex Miss World Singapore 2009 Reese Low ..damn fcuking funny..must watc

I think that her English is better than her Mandarin, but she is fluent in Mandarin as well.
Once I watched her act a serious role in a Channel 8 Mandarin serial and she was excellent, which surprised me as I had always thought she was good in english comedies.
Other than being attractive, she is extremely versatile, fluent in both languages, funny in comedies, as well as a very good host and actress.
A rare talent in SG.

She does not have the x factor to be a babe.

She is better at comedy or mimicking accents.

jw5

Loyal

She does not have the x factor to be a babe.

She is better at comedy or mimicking accents.
She's not that pretty to qualify as a babe.
The term SG Babe is an oxymoron.