• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

paki boxing skin gets knocked down at least 3 times in boxing match

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amir khan boy oh boy :rolleyes:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Jg8eZ3xlX3g?hl=en_GB&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Jg8eZ3xlX3g?hl=en_GB&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amir khan boy oh boy :rolleyes:

hahahhaha you fucking ignorant asswipe totally ignorant about fighting and now you want to comment about boxing. Amir Khan was one of the reigning top boxers in his weight class for years like Tyson even though he was finally defeated by Holyfield, and Pacquiao beating another great Oscar de la Hoya, this is so common in boxing but you are too stupid and only know how to shoot off your big cheebye mouth and make a fucking fool of yourself

hey fucktard, since you like to hijack thread, I specially started one in your honourable name, The Jah Rastafari Movement http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?163304-The-Jah-Rastafari-movement. now everyone very curious and waiting for your answers about your Afro-Jamaican heritage, you fucking shit skin yourself worshipping some black God call Jah but still go around bashing black people, what a religious hypocrite you are

and stop bashing the dead Dinesh you fucking coward piece of shit, useless and good for nothing only dare to bash defenceless dead people

Last edited:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shit skin amir sure is overrated. ROFL. Mayweather was right about him.

and you sound like a true retarded coward piece of shit, everyone in this forum can see too. no balls and too ashamed to admit your African blood? why you mock paki skin is brown still lighter than you lah

hahahahha confirm this Jah fuckup is a coward, no balls to reply here and no balls to reply to questions about his African origin. only dare to give infractions and zap behind peoples back. fucking ballsless cheebye kia

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like some worthless nigger decided to stalk me today. Pretty sad loser and who zapped it? Thanks to whoever did it and man this moniker jah_rastafari is cool and yes it's spelt that way i only spelt it rastafar_I because i didn't want ppl to mispronounce it as rastafar REE when the correct pronounciation is rasta far I.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like some worthless nigger decided to stalk me today. Pretty sad loser and who zapped it? Thanks to whoever did it and man this moniker jah_rastafari is cool and yes it's spelt that way i only spelt it rastafar_I because i didn't want ppl to mispronounce it as rastafar REE when the correct pronounciation is rasta far I.

look whos talking u a fucking nigger himself, no fucking balls to meet, only know how to act garang online, kaninabuchowcheebye, fuck you dead you fucking coward piece of shit. only in your fucking shit
brain you think your fucking cheebye name damn cool, fuck you bastard son of animals cum, lol

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look whos talking u a fucking nigger himself, no fucking balls to meet, only know how to act garang online, kaninabuchowcheebye, fuck you dead you fucking coward piece of shit. only in your fucking shit
brain you think your fucking cheebye name damn cool, fuck you bastard son of animals cum, lol

balls to meet? nigger a drug addicted fucktard like you shouldn't be typing rubbish on the net.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck you cheebye boh lampar boh lanjiao humjikia go and suck dogs cocks lah stupid fucking bastard, hor kao kan phua kar chng

A clone like you actually challenges others to meet you? WTF a coward like you and your childish games you worthless maggot.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
A clone like you actually challenges others to meet you? WTF a coward like you and your childish games you worthless maggot.

ballsless cheebye kia dont give excuses, no balls just admit no balls. first you are a paikia wannabe then now you are a nigger wannabe. in short you are the most worthless piece of shit. fuck you cheebye go and suck your daddy's tiny cock

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

FUCK YOU boh lanjiao kong lanjiao wei ki kam lanjiao lah FUCK YOU

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mayweather is black and you admire him so much means you also admit you like to suck black cocks right??? cheebye to you !

mayweather aka money is the best boxer in the world nothing wrong with admiring him. He earned it fair and square unlike cock suckers like you. So which boxers do you admire? Amir khan? So you are a shit skin cock sucker right?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck you cheebye you worshipping Jah the nigger God and you keep calling other people nigger. fucking retarded piece of shit for brains

Jah isnt' a nigger god you stupid nigger.

Anyway you probably worship shit skins or satan or some other low down worthless scumbag you shit skinned nigger.