• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The new reputation system is up and running

aakumu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro big sexy,
I have posted since the date line past, am I still able to get an up on the other forum when you started it passing out points again?
I will be awaiting your responds.
Thanks.

My humble two cents.

aakumu

Alfrescian
Loyal
HOWEVER.... drum roll.....................

There is NO ZAPPING IN THIS FORUM.

Members can ADD TO the reputation score of the members that they are impressed with but CANNOT SUBTRACT reputation points.

In other words, it's all about POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT but with no punishment whatsoever!

Here is how it works :

Register Date Factor:
Every 30 days, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Post Count Factor :
For every 100 posts, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Reputation Point Factor :
For every 100 points of reputation, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Minimum Post Count :
User must have 50 posts before his reputation hits count on others.

Minimum Reputation Count :
User must have a reputation of at least 10. (Everyone has this as they get 10 points on sign up) before his/her reputation hits count on others.

Daily Reputation Clicks Limit :
Users can give a maximum of 10 reputation clicks over each 24 hour period.

Reputation User Spread :
You must award reputation clicks to 50 other members before you can give reputation to the same member again.

Have fun with the system and don't take it seriously.
It's just there to add an extra dimension to the experience of participating in this forum. Everyone's a winner the way I have configured the system. Nobody loses points and there is no descending into moderation for losing too many points. Everybody stands to gain. It's just a matter of how much.

Don't abuse the system though. Use it in the spirit of rewarding those who have contributed positively to the fun and contributed to the collective knowledge of this little corner of cyberspace.

PS: If you give someone reputation points, you can inform them who you are by leaving your nick in the "remarks" column. If you prefer to remain anonymous, that's fine too. The choice is yours.

For those who are not familiar with the reputation system, let me emphasise that it is extremely easy to use. Just click on the
reputation.gif
icon which appears on the top of each message, select the "approve" radio button (should already be selected by default) and add whatever remarks you want. Presto! Done. Refresh the page and you will see the effect of your actions.

If you want to view the remarks left by others, go to your User CP at the top left hand corner of the menu bar which runs across the page below the forum logo.

Hi bro Big Sexy,
How many points do I get in this forum and the other forum for the numbers of posting I have posted?
Thanks.
My humble two cents.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just signed in. Hi, again. Now just trying to get used to this new place. Nice to know you plan for ppl to "talk nicely."

How 'bout a frothy beer mug for one of the smileys?

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice smileys! Thanks.

Madman seek revenge? I'm innocent, he should look for Goh Keng Swee or his offsprings, I didn't start NS!

Cheers!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Power high but point low, you all can guess what is that person.
Power low but point high that mean that person in GOOD.

dingding75

Alfrescian
Loyal
A point is juz like giving a thanks... More points to a bro mean he been thanked by many bros... More power only showing that this bro posted more post at here... So for this forum 100% cannot have zapping system its not bal... Anyway juz dun bother abt the points and power will do if ur post is good u will be upped... Hope to see much more higher power bros in few years time at here... Something new that u will nv see in SBF ^^

080726jk

Alfrescian
Loyal
疏通下水道1

一、管道疏通专业服务:    疏通马桶1、马桶疏通:疏通下水道专业疏通各种型号马桶(抹布、清洁球、塑料)等各种软硬物质所造成的堵塞    疏通马桶2、地漏疏通:专业疏通各种型拐弯的地漏,厨房的地漏、卫生间地楼的堵塞(因为装修掉进水泥、沙子或头发)等种原因所造成的堵塞。    疏通马桶3、墫坑疏通:专业疏通各种v型、S型拐弯的地漏,因为墫坑年成久了,管道弯头产生了一层厚厚的尿碱,由100厘米慢慢的变成了50厘米甚至10厘米甚至还会堵死,所以造成墫坑下水慢、易堵,本部根据多年所积累经验,疏通下水道采用最佳技术和方案、彻底疏通各种情况所造成的堵塞