• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A few things to note for MotorShow 2024

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually now with car technology advancement like eV hybrid, I find almost every car on the road look similar I. E very boring.
Unlike the 90s to y2k period, the time when I owned starlet , the road have many fanciful decorated cars eg the famous ah beng Honda civic 3 door, the S plates beetles, the Mr bean minis, the sporty looking daihatsu charade, even my starlet was a eye catcher.
Miss those days.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love the Seoul Motor Shows

Car show.jpg
Car 3.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are buying a car during MotorShow 2024:

Other than your usual perks and COE-rebate level, eg. please take note of the following.

1. Many ADs are offering ten-years free servicings. Eg. Toyota Corolla, Yaris, Hyundai, etc. Try asking for it if the AD don't offer it.

2. If you are buying EV, the batteries are too expensive to replace. Every AD is giving min. 5 years EV battery warranty. Many are giving 7-8 years EV battery warranty.

3. EV has almost no resale market, you can also consider Hybrid. Many Hybrid vehicles are also giving 7-10 years Hybrid Battery warranty.

Lastly, be mindful that some brands are truly shit because their trashy ADs don't repair parts during warranty period, including the reputable ones like BMW. If you really love BMW, you can consider event cars for Singapore AirShow 2024.
Solid state batteries will result in longer lifespan of the batteries. Maybe