• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Muslims are Coming!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
i did proofing on heuristic algorithm and data mining in the computation field. so you think i never touch neural network?

but let me check my "care-factor" meter to see if i bother whether you like it or not..... *ekk*... wrong.. i dont care.

So how was this neural network created?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how was this neural network created?

again.. stupid... google it.. im not your father that will spoon feed you.... unless you call me "father", then i will consider doing some explanation for you.

you sure you didnt get dropped on the head when you were young? im abit worried about your mental state.