• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Muslims are Coming!

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Afghanistan used to be a Buddhist nation.

Kinana,

Please enlighten me a little more on what you wrote.
Just give me a hint and then I will be able to impart to you what I know, otherwise, it would be pointless for me to do so as we will argue till the cows come home.
I repeat, please just a HINT will do.
Thank you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup they destroyed that giant buddha statue which was a heritage site. The western ppl even offered to move the statue away from afghanistan but the teletubbies wouldn't hear of it. Just gone just like that totally blown up. Did buddhists world wide engage in violence and try to fight muslims? Nope of course not. Did the muslims feel ashamed? Of course not they don't give a shit if they somehow fuck up your religion but just say a small thing about theirs and they react in the most violently animalistic way. Reminds me of certain races.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Afghanistan used to be a Buddhist nation.What do you think happened to it?

If you seems to know and is so sure about what you write, please give me HINT that you know it, that you are talking facts and that you are damned sure.
Otherwise I won't be wasting my time.
I would rather engage someone else keen to learn from a senior guy like me.
You seems very edgy and appears a little unsure.
JUST GIVE ME A CLUE>......................

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you seems to know and is so sure about what you write, please give me HINT that you know it, that you are talking facts and that you are damned sure.
Otherwise I won't be wasting my time.
I would rather engage someone else keen to learn from a senior guy like me.
You seems very edgy and appears a little unsure.
JUST GIVE ME A CLUE>......................

You mentioned the Bamiyan buddhas right? You shoudl know how they came tio be there isn't it?
Looks like you are so cautious and scared bro. No guts.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[QUOTE=Kinana;1038755]You mentioned the Bamiyan buddhas right? You shoudl know how they came tio be there isn't it?
Looks like you are so cautious and scared bro. No guts.[/QUOTE]

Young Man, you don't seem to comprehend what I am trying to say about, "A Hint" from you....
I will come straight...
You keep saying that Afghanistan was a Buddhist nation.
Is it because the Bamiyan Buddha Statue was there?
Just name me a Buddhist civilisation that flourished in that region thousands of years ago...
That is the hint I am asking.
I am prepared to impat what I may know about it to you but you seems to be reacting very harshly.
This sort of behaviour clearly shows you are a young man.
Look at my way. I am cool.
That means I am of age which further means that I may be more lettered then you.
So if you want to learn from a Lau Chiow, please be a little civil in your reaction/s.
I have taken more salt then you, son.
If you do not know, please go to Wikipedia. It will help you a lot. (See I have already given you good advice)
You have lots to learn.
You will succeed if you are humble.
No hard feelings please...I am only trying to help.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh..believing in talking snake is VERY logic :wink:

bible is not logical. the christian like to cherry pick passages to argue, slippery as snake and crafty too.

dont forget walking on water, turning water into wine, stop the sun so that the jews can chase and kill the enemies, get 2 bears to kill a whole village because the children made fun of the prophet''s baldness, talking donkey, fish swallowed jonas, pillar of fire, 10 plagues, chariots fro sky, making blind see, rise from the deads, stone children for disobeying parents, stone daughters infront of parents if she is not virgin on marriage night, stone the slave, how to sell off your daughter as slaves etc...

shall i go on?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok from wiki the maurayan empire period was when afghanistan was a buddhist nation. It was part of this empire.
[h=1][/h]

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
And believing life came from no life is logical?

have you studied nerurology, neural network?

what is life? as physicist Freeman Dyson said before, everything is reducible to physics.

if god exists, then he/she/it can be subjected to reduction to physics. Oh but wait! imaginary beings cannot be, because it is the work of psychosis in the brain.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak it's on wiki lah.

it is ok, this kinana is well known for the lack of initiative and intellectual motivation. you have to spoon feed him. he is a product of singapore education system that everything must be presented right in front of him to read or else he will claim things will not exists if he didnt read it or he didnt believe in..

it is a ME-ME-ME gen-y culture.... sigh...

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
have you studied nerurology, neural network?

what is life? as physicist Freeman Dyson said before, everything is reducible to physics.

if god exists, then he/she/it can be subjected to reduction to physics. Oh but wait! imaginary beings cannot be, because it is the work of psychosis in the brain.

So what created neural network?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is ok, this kinana is well known for the lack of initiative and intellectual motivation. you have to spoon feed him. he is a product of singapore education system that everything must be presented right in front of him to read or else he will claim things will not exists if he didnt read it or he didnt believe in..

it is a ME-ME-ME gen-y culture.... sigh...

he was that guy praising vomit singh too anyway it's so sickening. All the info is right there on wiki just click on it and read thru. Takes only a few mins but yes he's the product of the fucked up sg education in the later days.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
see, you don't know what created neural network then want to talk big about neural network.

cheers

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
see, you don't know what created neural network then want to talk big about neural network.

cheers

i did proofing on heuristic algorithm and data mining in the computation field. so you think i never touch neural network?

but let me check my "care-factor" meter to see if i bother whether you like it or not..... *ekk*... wrong.. i dont care.