• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The LOSER who got sold out by Tiong prostitutes

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
prostitution per se is not illegal. but if u benefit in any other way it is. unless u r the client.

Using the words of the PAP. "What's wrong with making money"?

Isn't it strange that no one got hurt but this guy is going to spend more time in jail than angmos who have physically assaulted "lesser mortals" :eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is the nigger the host of this website?

http://www.sgsexcapades.com/

They used to post live pics of him and videos of him fucking the pros with his big pot belly showing

I recall he also advertised his site on laksaboy and to beat his competitors he had those sex vids/pics posted cos the other operators didn't have that.

One example

22122784ede3f72e44f6e9a9eecbc98e24f3dc79.jpg

Vivendi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why i called this OKT a loser?

Chue Chia Yong is a sitting duck to AV. His modus operandi is a time bomb waiting to explode.

OKTs who come in contact with their prostitutes in sg won't last long.

Especially FLs (Freelancers)

Fucking your prostitutes, prostitutes that work for u, will lead to your downfall.

Small head overrule big head that will lead to their downfall. If u are horny, u don't have to put yourself at high risk.

You have a office? TAN-SI (Waiting to die) AV wants to know where your office is :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why i called this OKT a loser?

Chue Chia Yong is a sitting duck to AV. His modus operandi is a time bomb waiting to explode.

OKTs who come in contact with their prostitutes in sg won't last long.

Especially FLs (Freelancers)

Fucking your prostitutes, prostitutes that work for u, will lead to your downfall.

Small head overrule big head that will lead to their downfall. If u are horny, u don't have to put yourself at high risk.

You have a office? TAN-SI (Waiting to die) AV wants to know where your office is :biggrin:

so is that his website?

Vivendi

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak i thought you were in the know.

You missed his videos? :biggrin:

This fatso will be out after 12 months and 2 weeks and he can continue to share his romping sessions but as a customer. If he goes back to his old ways again the penalty will be harsher and ROTAN. :biggrin:

6a00d8341c60bf53ef017c34981188970b-pi

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You missed his videos? :biggrin:

This fatso will be out after 12 months and 2 weeks and he can continue to share his romping sessions but as a customer. If he goes back to his old ways again the penalty will be harsher and ROTAN. :biggrin:

6a00d8341c60bf53ef017c34981188970b-pi

nuh i was thinking if he was the one behind sgsexcapades

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You look at the gor-pio-ah-siaos in this forum that migrated from CNA forum, have to take risks in their quest to get rich. It is akin to gambling. Sure win? :biggrin:

Ah Long - Sure make money

Internet Bookie - Sure make money

Internet Pimp - Sure make money

Internet Scammer - Sure make money

Best of all - TAX FREE :biggrin:

Agree. Sure win is the best.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Make money liao cannot stay low profile meh ? Die die also must drive Merc or BMW izzit ?

Look at another 前辈 of his business model. The 前辈 is a strong Toyota advocate and still making millions.

I don't understand either why die die must be so high key must show towkay power driving Merc and Beemer. Smart ones will go for Lexus like our dead Ah Gong always go around in his GS.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand either why die die must be so high key must show towkay power driving Merc and Beemer. Smart ones will go for Lexus like our dead Ah Gong always go around in his GS.

Okay lah, since you set the ball so nicely for me to smash, I will take the bait lor.

Smart ones drive Lexus, not just GS but also RX mah.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was told these girls pay 1k a month for this service.

Market price $300 per month.
For the more 'famous' advertisers up to $500.
It's true these guys aren't Okt per se.....as they dun source for the girls or take a cut of their earnings.....the only support they provide is the online marketing and help to take their videos/photos. The experience ones will advise the ladies how much to charge and what services to provide.
Some also provide FRs using clones constantly marketing the ladies....machiam how IBs do here using clones.
It's basically a no capital business besides maybe need to pay 'rental fees' if you host threads or ads in popular forums like Sbf or laksaboy.
Many actually started of as customer then provide fr for the ladies to get some free fuck.
Competition is rife with many fighting tooth and nail and sabo each other such as reporting rival's blog or using clones to bad reviews.
If this guy had 130 pros then every month he would take in at least 40k monthly in service charges.
To manage 130 I doubt it's a one man show. He'll need runners to collect money monitor the website etc. not forgetting to fuck the ladies for the promo videos.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie uncles have cash to flaunt, especially jerking in and out with prostitutes. otherwise okt's have no business. if sinkie uncles stop fucking hookers and stop kpkbing about not enough money to spend, they can easily and comfortably live on $969 a month. :wink:

Powerage

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only two years into this

Prize awarded : 12 months + 2 weeks in Changi chalet

Charged for being a webmaster assisting pros.

You might as well become OKT and arrange collection of $$$ transfer to u.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only two years into this

Prize awarded : 12 months + 2 weeks in Changi chalet

Charged for being a webmaster assisting pros.

You might as well become OKT and arrange collection of $$$ transfer to u.

For his jobscope he actually is making better income than a traditional Okt.
He do less for more $$$ and he can increase his income by easily taking in more FLs.....a traditional Okt will have more obstacles to that

Powerage

Alfrescian
Loyal
For his jobscope he actually is making better income than a traditional Okt.
He do less for more $$$ and he can increase his income by easily taking in more FLs.....a traditional Okt will have more obstacles to that

Freelancers are easier to manage with no logistics but there are pros and cons. I take swipes at those who up the lorry. They are caught due to carelessness, ignorance and blinded by greed. Once u have decided to take this path, u must be mentally prepared that one day u will be caught. Fatso, u are defeated so face the music.

Last edited:

Powerage

Alfrescian
Loyal

He was arrested later that year, after the police received a tip-off.

Who sold him out? Not a rival but his smaller head that couldn't resist fucking whores that he is earning $$$ from. If u are horny and want to fuck pros, better not have anything to do with them in facilitating their business other than just being a customer. :biggrin: