• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The LOSER who got sold out by Tiong prostitutes

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
70% give away their creative idea, thin outside the box, to PAP.

If it is a GLC linked company they have rights to enter this market.

Just wait for LHL to control this market.

I do agree. if i sell sex toy and lingerie from my shop and Police found out they are using what i have sold to them to obtain more customers. Then will i be charge too ? The Pro are just using my service and product. Same for this guy, he is just a service provider and the Pro subscribe to his service.

I seriously don't know why local get fucked upside down for being creative and think out of the box .

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about "Uber-style" App ... Once the FL are ready to work, just on their phone & wait for calls. Then it is no longer classified as "living off earnings from hooker", rather it will be an internet company providing matching services